Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (32297 Views)

Atiku @ 77: Peter Obi Hails 'respected Elder Brother' And 'leader' / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by etrouble: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Sir Alex was a wise man. He left when the ovation was loudest, Tinubu and Atiku continued to stay after the occasion has ended and now, his children's mates are competing the same post with him.

This is so unwise.

Wait till election day. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lanretoye(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
you urchins don't think at all lol, Tinubu was the coach that ushered APC in in 2015,now with the way APC has played the game tell me why they should still have supporters? One reason please...

Have you seen where the coach is playing on the field? ode oponu they don't think before typing , dumb urchins
awon baba e ni ileyin ni oponu pained idiot.
I didn't even see your moniker before replying u self, I wouldnt have dignified you with a quote.alaye baje.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by PresidObi: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
etrouble:

Wait till election day. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns

There may not be an election, The other candidates may have withdrawn before the election.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Corridon: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
kayperry:

When precisely have the Igbos ever supported Tinubu course both in Lagos state and national

igbos have no problem voting for a 75yr old Atiku but they want a 70yr old Tinubu to go n rest, see True love wink

Why is peter obi avoiding Atiku, cheesy do we need to remind him atiku is older cheesy

My advice to igbos is they should just face business squarely apparently they suck at politics ... smh

So you believed that Tinubu is 70 years? No wonder he said that all his supporters are senseless.

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Babastrong(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
But your zombidients and attacking dogs have rubbished the existence of your elder brother(TINUBU)
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by nedekid: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obi is a fool
It takes one to know one.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by HIPROFILE(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
This picture will blow after the election when Obi is finally declared the President elect of the federal republic of Nigeria..

Obi be like I no tell you?

Tinubu: e shock me

Atiku: Am not surprised

PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY FOR PRESIDENT 2023

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Akantronics: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who's tinubu sef
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by HIPROFILE(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
If tinubu is too old,then sowore should be president and not obi.he has been a governor of a state that has remained in the since 1999,the only achievement he has is for people of his state flooding the city of lagos like an opened dam.

Bitterly said…bro na Alamo abi na Odogwu you deh on? abeg collect 10 more bottles for my head…nkapi
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by kayperry: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
So you believed that Tinubu is 70 years? No wonder he said that all his supporters are senseless.

If its on record that a man is 70yrs why should i argue with wikepedia, does your stupidity knows no bound.

If the igbos know something wikepedia don't know about Tinubu may its time they take there cry to court. some even said Tinubu is 86yrs
which means Tinubu is older than babagidan (81yrs) and would have being older than Mko abiola if he was alive (85yrs)

when God was sharing sense ipob were absent cheesy zero sense just muscles
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Tinubu is younger than Trump and Biden, only a doctor can confirm if a person is fit or not. Tinubu has qualified doctors, he is well, a person that is not well will not be able to move and do what Tinubu does.

You cant be well to urinate in your clothes in public gatherings

You cant be well not to be able to life your party’s flag

You cant be well and sound not to honour any interview or debate.

You cant be well to be supported by others while you walk…

See make una deh tell una self the truth. reason why una no go make heaven.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Patriotsleague: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
HIPROFILE:

You cant be well to urinate in your clothes in public gatherings

You cant be well not to be able to life your party’s flag

You cant be well and sound not to honour any interview or debate.

You cant be well to be supported by others while you walk…

See make una deh tell una self the truth. reason why una no go make heaven.
Foolish cannibal, all obiidiots know is peddling falsehood and lies, is this how Obi the crook want to develop Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Augustenite(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

Tinubu was a good administrator, but that was then.

Age is no respecter of persons and we cannot continue to dwell in the past when we have a serious problem with our country. Tinubu can retire to an old people's home and be issuing his best advice from there.

First good comment from an Obidient.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Lifeemetu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Benoxvals(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
Always shooting his own leg,pele can do very well as the coach of the Brazilian national team cos of his experience,he will be able to select and organize good players too...translate that.
If tinubu is too old,then sowore should be president and not obi.he has been a governor of a state that has remained in the since 1999,the only achievement he has is for people of his state flooding the city of lagos like an opened dam.

The way u guys castigate Igbo people living in Lagos surprises me.The hate is truly real.
Pele is almost 85 and he can’t be the head coach of any football team.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jokerman:
Obi is a respectful Man...

God bless the incoming president....

Pretender and serial liar.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by LegalWolf: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Reyhzor(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Stop throwing insults in a civil conversation. You're right, Tinubu didn't even sleep in Gombe.
Tinubu thinks the Presidency is the best way of settling his old age.
That's why he said it's his turn cheesy cheesy.
We don't want a President that will spend the remaining fund travelling for checkup just liké Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by 989900: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Didn't Tinubu call OBJ expired milk?

What goes around comes around.

Tinubu is not only old, he is sick!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by paramakina202: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.

Pele did not coach when he was in his 40s and 50s it is now that he is in his 80s and fragile that he will be called to be a coach.
Brasilians are not stupid they want to will world cup every 4 years.Tinubu is in the past.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Abeycity93: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Same thing we the Nigerian masses have been saying. We would have voted for a younger Bola Tinubu but as it stands now he is too old to lead our dear country. Let him go and rest. He still have our respect but we will not vote for him. This is one of the reasons why we have all decided that Peter Obi should be our president. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the good of our country.
Age they were elected in their country:
Mandela ~ 74
Bidden ~ 75
Putin ~ 67
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by ncoolsome(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:

Since pele can be a coach of the Brazilian team then let Tinubu continue as a kingmaker.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by haslaw(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
Excellently said.

Tinubu was a good administrator, but that was then.

Age is no respecter of persons and we cannot continue to dwell in the past when we have a serious problem with our country. Tinubu can retire to an old people's home and be issuing his best advice from there.

BIGOTRY KEEEEE YOU DIA. How is Peter Pandora not an old man too.

The Accord party presidential candidate is a youth of less than 40 years in age, a well educated man with PhD but you are rooting for the dullest man in Nigeria just because he is your ethnic brother.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Obainomilano: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
..just like maradona buhari has done... imagine if buhari was young and fit to investigate and read all he signed and make sure they have been done as he has said so ..naija will be better.. buhari is a bigot but not a bad leader...the people governing with him are evil and he is incapable of bringing to book due to tribalistic sentiments and old age....naija need a president that can call a spade a spade no matter where the spade was bought or made nd peter obi is the only one...the other one deleted a tweet about Deborah because he wanted to favour his people
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by nzubegod: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
If tinubu is too old,then sowore should be president and not obi.he has been a governor of a state that has remained in the since 1999,the only achievement he has is for people of his state flooding the city of lagos like a.
Did Maradona (may his beautiful soul rest in peace) do well as Argentina coach? Just for you to catch the drift and learn something, you rather tow the line of ignorance
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Chopcy29: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baba finish talk
(Burst my brain)
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Foolish cannibal, all obiidiots know is peddling falsehood and lies, is this how Obi the crook want to develop Nigeria?

e pain am…he has started cursing and abusing himself as usual that is how they behave he is a bat afterall
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Abbeytoy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Absolute nonsense...

What makes Peter Obi more qualified than these presidential candidates then?

Irene Christopher 38yrs
Omoyele Sowore 51yrs
Kashuku Dunmebi 48yrs
Udo Okoro 50yrs
Princess Chichi 44yrs
Charles Osita 49yrs
Adenuga Sunday 48yrs
Adebayo Adewole 50yrs

I think he should get another strategy to use to campaign than age
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by LawyerLomo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sir Alex Ferguson..... Tinubu the Man with the right team, good eyes for talent, best Lagos master plan

Obi the striker that thinks he his better than his coach even when he can't score

[b]Your bias and sentiment is so chronic.

Ain't you in this our Nigeria that this incompetent government wasted 8years of our lives?

Ain't you in this Nigeria where ASUU are on strike for 7 months and still counting?

Ain't you in this Nigeria where our currency is deprecating on a daily basis?

Ain't you in this Nigeria of ours where our sons and daughters ain't safe in school because of security challenge?
(Daily returning of my children from school is now an achievement under the rule of this government A.P.C)

Ain't you in this Nigeria of ours where people are starving to death?

Ain't you in this Nigeria of ours where our youths are not employed, rather rumming the streets?

Ain't you in this Nigeria of ours where the populace are living with no future of good and pukka governance in sight?
[\b]

Brother, be that as it may, drop your sentiment and let's vote to correct the ills that might so come upon our posterity and defy 'em as a result of our choice of representatives...

...shun ethnicity and religious bigotry macaronically.

Vote OBI coming 2023

Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Dragonsword: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Is Jonathan Obi?

Tinubu never used Jonathan's health against him, that is wishing evil on someone, even when Obi and his idiots know Tinubu is healthy.
Yes ooooo!! Tinubu is healthy enough to run... People should kindly ignore the minor shaky shaky arms and legs, even his clothes that's always getting wet with urine is just a ploy to get the opposition confused

Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by Buksaylor: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:

This guy no get sense..
Re: Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says by NessFortunate: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Lanretoye:

no mind them, they keep capping like Obi is still a Macmilan boy... Since Atiku and Tinubu are old to them, there shouldn't be need for presidential election, INEC Should just declare the youngest candidate the winner.. Funny right? Smh #AtikuIsComing keep crying obedient pimps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.