Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92523 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by unekwu212: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
God Abeg!!!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by charlsecy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman
Is this about who is finer?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by shegz24(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Obviously the man will be wealthy.

She was only chasing her survival.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udeh3(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2022
I think you're just full of haste here. Contrary to popular thoughts, what if the man and the so-called side chicks are not dating? What if they're business partners who just had a businesses talk? With the look of things, the man is very capable of lodging in an hotel.

I've been in the kind relationship before that every woman I talked with is presume to be my side-chick by my ex. Infact, I lose lots of my business female partners then, whom my ex calls on phone warning them to stay clear of me. Funny enough, I wasn't dating anybody.

The man understands the kind of woman he married, so, he might care for the safety of his guest, reason he was running for the safety of the woman. If he really wants to cheat, do anyone cheat in the car knowing fully well of the type of woman you have as a wife?

I'm not making case for this man, but we should always have a second thought. The wife's death is very painful and unfortunate, but we'll needs to always have a second thought and also be discipline to control our temper

God bless our homes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.