Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92510 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2022
adecz:

See as the side chick wohwoh☹️

But, the kpekus must be standard☑️
SIDE CHICK fit worwor but to the man, she may be the pacemaker of his peaceful heart.
From your comment you never marry.
Dat sidechick may be his Messiah to high BP.
So calm down.

Statistics has shown that out of 10 MEN that will get married this Saturday , 5 won't have peace of mind after 1 year into the marriage.
Thereafter a total of 7 won't have in 5 years
So, you can imagine how significant such figures are. Better wake up. MARRIAGE can KILL!
In fact it kills faster than malaria nowadays.
And statistically it can only get worse.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Gkay1:
Na God go punish this man
GOD doesn't operate that way.
He's not a man and will never be else IDI AMIN of Uganda wouldn't have reached 80years.

IF the story is true, then the woman made a huge mistake by getting behind the wheels in the first place. ROAD SAFETY RULES are simple;
Don't drive when angry
Don't drive when drunk
Don't drive when possessed
Don't drive when ur judgment is impaired.
Don't drive with poor vision and many more

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BackToLife: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2022
The side chick is so... Marrige does not cure demoic enlavement to Lust and Immorality. Relentlessly Fast and Pray that the selfless Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH should Deliver your Soul by the Blood of JESUS and Take Permanent Ownership of your Heart to Daily Control your Thoughts forever.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by AkawuSimon115: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2022
So so sad cry this woman is too mature for such mistake. I was at the scene when the husband came back crying bitterly after dropping the side chick just to find out that the wife has ended up this way because he knew quiet well that the wife was chasing him. Rest in Peace WOMAN ��
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by AkawuSimon115: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2022
This happened along murtala Muhammad high Calabar. Rest in peace WOMAN

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by HRMK: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2022
OBVIOUSLY,THE MAN MUST BE LOADED!BUT THEN NEITHER A MAN NOR A WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR!THE SIDE CHICK HAS NOW FULLY TAKEN OVER HER HOME!RATHER UNFORTUNATE!!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by buzorcharles(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Maliqcious: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Just because he’s light skin. You ain’t saying the truth though. You hate what you love. Women and confusion

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Sniperboy84(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2022
No Wanda, the side chick look more beautiful than her,women should lean to be submissive to a cheating husband, because this is a man world most especially here in Africa man is the head of everything, if we cheat obey us if u cheat strict to ur papa house,that is it
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2022
When will they learn, you cannot be the only woman your husband will date in his life.
See her looking chubby and fat, but men the side chic wowo pass.
The man must be an idiot.
Why is he going after that black maria?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Maliqcious:
Just because he’s light skin. You ain’t saying the truth though. You hate what you love. Women and confusion

Light skinned guys are better, any woman who marries one must be prepared to share.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by frozen70(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

Hmm

This statement is dangerous o!

What if she gets STDs like AIDs that later claims her life because she allowed him cheat. Best thing is to walk out or cheat back.

It still boils down to the same thing

If you cant stand your husband cheating

Ignore him
Start cheating
Pack out

You can't monitor a man whose does that

Cheating is like game for men and not intended to hurt his wife
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by jclassiq(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Since both the wife and the sick hen are both tipping toward the overweight side, I'd imagine the man finds the other woman to be more interesting and engaging -- not necessarily because she is sexy.
These things do happen.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by frozen70(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U guys should focus on making your man to always feel good at home, there are many simple and cost free creative ways to do that.

Instead of feeling insecure, fear of loosing him, suspecting him. These attitudes will always bring nothing but negative, toxic vibes that will chase him away.

Women have done their best to keep a man

Have you ever seen a hen feeling bad that the cock gies after other hens, No, that's why you see mother hen focusing more on her chick's

Men have swore to cheat by default
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Dearlord(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
after u

I died long time ago as a hero not like u that will die cowardly
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Avoid toxic women if u have to cheat. Either she kills u or kill herself when the caught happens
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Gkay1(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

GOD doesn't operate that way.
He's not a man and will never be else IDI AMIN of Uganda wouldn't have reached 80years.

IF the story is true, then the woman made a huge mistake by getting behind the wheels in the first place. ROAD SAFETY RULES are simple;
Don't drive when angry
Don't drive when drunk

The reason behind my word is this, compare the beauty of the house wife and the side chick. Some men are very useless
Don't drive when possessed
Don't drive when ur judgment is impaired.
Don't drive with poor vision and many more
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Ogarexmas: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2022
I see a lot of ignorant persons saying, that married woman is even prettier than the side chick.

A piece of advice to every lady in the house men do not stay with a woman just because of her beauty.

I have had the privilege of being in the gathering of married men when they are discussing about their wives and I can categorically tell you that

1. If a man has a nagging wife
2. If a man has an unsubmissive wife
3. If a man has a wife who does not respect him and always talks back at him
4. If a man has a lazy wife who has nothing to contribute in the marriage
5. If a man has a stubborn and possessive wife.

That man will go out with a chimpanzee that gives him peace of mind.

Instead of drawing conclusions also see things from the man's perspective what has he been facing at home.

Anyways RIP to the dead, it's so sad that this death was unnecessary and could have been avoided if not for a useless friend who did not MIND HER BUSINESS.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

Why na?

How could say all men except ur dad will make hell?

U no get bf, husband, brothers or even cousins? So u wish them hell?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by 7arrows: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

E b like light skinned men don show u shege.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by ifnyioj22(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
The mans in-laws will show him pepper!
Let him come and bury her..
Wawa kawai!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by JBoss25(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Lush100:

It's not about how fine you a woman is.
It's about being submissive.
It's about communication
It's about supporting your hubby.
It's about contentment.

If your hubby was not a player while dating u,
Then her attitude must have driven him out.

Most side chick understand this and use this to their advantage.
Some women will give to pastor the honor they won't even give half to their husband.
It's when the man is now with side chick that they begin to behave like they own the man,
Before then, the are usually very stubborn. No caps

Gbam!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by DECLAN2015(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:

Most lady dislike fair men but most lady like being fair .confused ladies
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by gly(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him

@Obembet
Your statement is fallacious.
Someone should help me with the type of fallacy she is guilty of...
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chnbanc: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Dearlord:

I died long time ago as a hero not like u that will die cowardly
talo mo iyalaya e!!
Oloribruku
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by OyinO: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Allow people to marry two, church no gree. They have imposed their European culture on dumb Africans. That side chick is supposed to be the second wife. And this wouldn't have happened. The Ancestors are wiser.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Damseldammie(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
OMG�‍♀️ I pity the children she left behind
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by siofra(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Your thinking is poor, upgrade pls. How do you say cheat back?

Is like you're mad!

So it's okay for the man to cheat but it's not okay for the woman to cheat back?

You've not met me. The way I'll cheat back ehn, you'll be the one to end the relationship yourself.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomonday: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
The man likes them old.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Classicalman(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Why chasing when she can simply wait for him at home?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Ogarexmas:
I see a lot of ignorant persons saying, that married woman is even prettier than the side chick.

A piece of advice to every lady in the house men do not stay with a woman just because of her beauty.

I have had the privilege of being in the gathering of married men when they are discussing about their wives and I can categorically tell you that

1. If a man has a nagging wife
2. If a man has an unsubmissive wife
3. If a man has a wife who does not respect him and always talks back at him
4. If a man has a lazy wife who has nothing to contribute in the marriage
5. If a man has a stubborn and possessive wife.

That man will go out with a chimpanzee that gives him peace of mind.

Instead of drawing conclusions also see things from the man's perspective what has he been facing at home.

Anyways RIP to the dead, it's so sad that this death was unnecessary and could have been avoided if not for a useless friend who did not MIND HER BUSINESS.

Remain Blessed. Most men ranting here are not married. They haven't had a taste of such women. In fact such behaviors start manifesting the moment they arrive their matrimonial homes.

U will be wondering how u spent MILLIONS to bring TROUBLE into your father's lineage.
I pity Young men that will land such women.
Even the BIBLE underlined such women.
Avoid a NAGGING woman!

The worst is, we have them in enormous numbers now. Men who still want to get married are already in trouble even before the marriage.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2022
OyinO:
Allow people to marry two, church no gree. They have imposed their European culture on dumb Africans. That side chick is supposed to be the second wife. And this wouldn't have happened. The Ancestors are wiser.
CHURCH has never barred anyone from marrying more than one.
In fact, our TRADITIONS are far older than the earliest churches of this world.
I don't sit to listen to cock and bull stories coming from an imported religion.
In fact, most pastors avoid me during debates because i have my facts to confront them.
They draw their strengths from the gullible and cowards we have today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61