Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92535 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by blinking001(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
He'll live a happy life.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
blinking001:

He'll live a happy life.
This is impossible, that man will die of guilt and his kids will forever hate and disrespect him.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Dearlord(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
talo mo iyalaya e!!
Oloribruku

Your curses purifys my soul, and am glad you did so & i wishe for more .

When I have your time, I will come and inhale your rotten skull and use your spirit for my own good.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by ebuclassic18(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Most of this side chick are lady's that refused to get married but now disturbing other innocent women

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chnbanc: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Dearlord:

Your curses purifys my soul, and am glad you did so & i wishe for more .

When I have time, I will come and inhale your rotten skull and use your spirit for my own good.
Am sorry

No reason am
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Her body doesn't show any physical injury. Maybe it was shock from the accident. They should have rushed her to hospital.
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2022
It's quite unfortunate you sound like an eleven year old, you're trying to deal with the situation of cheating then your mind is telling you cheating in turn is a preferred solution? Like i said earlier your thinking is poor.
siofra:

Is like you're mad!

So it's okay for the man to cheat but it's not okay for the woman to cheat back?

You've not met me. The way I'll cheat back ehn, you'll be the one to end the relationship yourself.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

CHURCH has never barred anyone from marrying more than one.
In fact, our TRADITIONS are far older than the earliest churches of this world.
I don't sit to listen to cock and bull stories coming from an imported religion.
In fact, most pastors avoid me during debates because i have my facts to confront them.
They draw their strengths from the gullible and cowards we have today.
undecided
MALIGNANTGuest:

CHURCH has never barred anyone from marrying more than one.
In fact, our TRADITIONS are far older than the earliest churches of this world.
I don't sit to listen to cock and bull stories coming from an imported religion.
In fact, most pastors avoid me during debates because i have my facts to confront them.
They draw their strengths from the gullible and cowards we have today.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by doshiyad1: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Kobicove:
Foolish woman, she just killed herself for nothing undecided

Asin....... for free. Me dey always talk am every time as I no go die one free death because of one man. Two of us go rock this life till the end (120year) who one take care of my children.?? who come lose? abeg that one no go ever happen no matter, matter
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by hahn(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Tboy222:
It's so sad, very sad indeed, I read somewhere that after sighting his wife car hitting the tree, he turned back to go rescue her.

On getting there ,she was pulled out unconscious. He wept at the scene asking his wife to forgive him and not to die. They rushed her to the Hospital but Alas! It was to late. She had crossed over, and he will have to carry this memory to the grave.

Sin is sweet, but the consequences are greivous.

The side chick will console him
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
hahn:

The side chick will console him

He'll probably lose interest in her.
He might even ask himself what he saw in her(the mistress) in the first place, now that he led his wife to her death.
I think most men cheat for the thrill of it, and for the fact that someone (the wife) is getting affected by it.

In some situation (like cheating), I always say the best decision would be to become indifferent, especially if the cheating spouse refuse to change.
It might be difficult at first ( to emotionally detach) but it's not impossible.
For your own peace of mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Coronavirus1: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobicove:
Foolish woman, she just killed herself for nothing undecided
Yes the best way wait for the man at home better for you Rip next world she will behave well
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by obynokoko: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed

Very stupid woman with poor anger control.why chase your husband,are you James bond.what is the lady is not a side chick.cant you settle issues at home.very foolish,possessive and unwise woman
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by blinking001(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
This is impossible, that man will die of guilt and his kids will forever hate and disrespect him.
Nahhh. He'll live a happy life. With time his kids will forgive him afterall their mothers stupidity was what led to her death.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Uniquekriss(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
so senseless and childish write-up, what has complexion got to do with personality and attitude
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
obynokoko:

Very stupid woman with poor anger control.why chase your husband,are you James bond.what is the lady is not a side chick.cant you settle issues at home.very foolish,possessive and unwise woman
I don’t blame you for insulting her, she just obsessively loved her husband but that was her greatest mistake. It’s not worth it but I bet you that man will forever live with guilt and his kids will resent him, he’ll spend the rest of his life trying to pacify his kids, his authority as a father is gone
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by gasparpisciotta: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mryacks:

Is this onion and groundnut?

Yes sir
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by obotematics: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mma inno don overtake!
Fear Mma Inno dem, i suspect Ufok Akam and assignments �involvement
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by siofra(f): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
It's quite unfortunate you sound like an eleven year old, you're trying to deal with the situation of cheating then your mind is telling you cheating in turn is a preferred solution? Like i said earlier your thinking is poor.

Let it be poor. Thank you. You're not the first nairaland goat man to tell me this.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Greenback: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
bisiswag:

Are u a bside boy? Lol ,Wily wily Don die, na who kill am abi. RIP mamacita. So sad. It hurts. Women learn to love yourselves.
You got it cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman sef..some men sef, lass lass nah the side chick go replace her..
I no fit fine like the wife, con dey chase my husband bitch wey no fine reach me... God4bid... Laslas the wife lose...
The side will now become the main.... Hahaha funny but mumu wife
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nyelu: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tboy222:
It's so sad, very sad indeed, I read somewhere that after sighting his wife car hitting the tree, he turned back to go rescue her.

On getting there ,she was pulled out unconscious. He wept at the scene asking his wife to forgive him and not to die. They rushed her to the Hospital but Alas! It was to late. She had crossed over, and he will have to carry this memory to the grave.

Sin is sweet, but the consequences are greivous.

Stolen water is sweet. Bread eaten in secret is pleasant but they don't know that dead men are there.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

He'll probably lose interest in her.
He might even ask himself what he saw in her(the mistress) in the first place, now that he led his wife to her death.
I think most men cheat for the thrill of it, and for the fact that someone (the wife) is getting affected by it.

In some situation (like cheating), I always say the best decision would be to become indifferent, especially if the cheating spouse refuse to change.
It might be difficult at first ( to emotionally detach) but it's not impossible.
For your own peace of mind.

The side chick is actually ugly sha. Maybe that is why the why was so pissed.

He obviously doesn't have any taste
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

She didn't for anyone, jealous killed her. It wasn't like she caught a bullet for her man.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by HolyMan12: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

she had expired kpekus so the husbank whent to rent kpekus outside cry
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MtDave55: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
And the woman look more beautiful than the side chick ooh.

RIP to the dead
Lesson to all women SAY NO TO TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by xxmoney15(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
alizma:

This is one of the childish statements I hate to read, who say that men cheat because their wife is ugly, where did you guys get this idea from?

Mtcheeww, u are seeking attention.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by generalud: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Now that she is death, what will she answer God where she went to and why she was chasing her husband? I belief that on that fateful day of their wedding, she swore an oath in the presence of the Church's congregation to Love and to cherish, forgve her husband if he offends her. But why now? Anywhere, RIP. Let the death bury the death.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by wizod(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder what d devil will do to dead woman for bn senseless. Why can't her wait till d man comes back and they should iron it out together. Her reaction that led to her death shows dat she was not a responsible woman with brain
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by wizod(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
obembet post=116857761[b:
99.9999999%[/b] of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
who are d percentage of men u mentioned cheating with, if not women. Which means dat d fraction of dat same women will not make heaven including u because u are not dating one man
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Emmanuel909090: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rest on.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by slystyle203(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
This pics remind me of women saying "what actually does men want?" You married the beauty and abandoned her to secretly date the breast

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.