Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92462 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Fintanihejirika: 3:31am On Sep 21, 2022
The woman overstretched her ownership of her man.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by BuharisBoy: 3:56am On Sep 21, 2022
This is side hen not chick, a side chick is small girl between 18 to 25, from 25 upward are side hens
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Ilaje1: 4:01am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Nobody is worth dying for. It is matter of time before the man start yanshing someone else and even the side chick self.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Drsmartphilips: 4:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
she
Died for love.
Love is a beautiful thing!!
she was a fool
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Ferdinandu(m): 4:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Chai The light skinned man that did this to you. Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Mryacks: 4:30am On Sep 21, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
She loathes the side chick to the extent that she flew into an uncontrolled rage that drove her to death

She knew the side chick

Is this onion and groundnut?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Drsmartphilips: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Moneyyman:
How do you cheat on someone you've sworn forever with?

Men let's do better!

I pray she finds rest.
she is going to hell

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Pablo2k3: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Nah madam friend be the side chick.nah watin woman do her fellow woman
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 4:49am On Sep 21, 2022
She's beautiful =Yes
But very unwise =Yes, Yes, Yes!
When you think you're a feminist, with the prowess to do more than a man can, always ends in tears like this! At her age, what the heck are you doing with a high speed chase over a co-bitch? Now who loses out of the party? Madam "James Bond" of course. Chicks come and definitely go but wiffy abound forever. For the ones still alive grin stop stalking a man, 99% chance you won't be alive to Gist your informants the outcome of your discreet investigations!

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Chai The light skinned man that did this to you. Sorry ooo
This yellow paw paw guys ehhhhh grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 4:54am On Sep 21, 2022
BuharisBoy:
This is side hen not chick, a side chick is small girl between 18 to 25, from 25 upward are side hens
Prof emeritus, Wehdone!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 5:00am On Sep 21, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
Nah nah nah nah, she won't rest in peace because she's a vawulent lady, vawulence killed her and she would still be vawulently fighting for what rightly belongs to her-the Di*k!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chnbanc: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Dearlord:

May u too die for love
after u
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by alizma: 5:04am On Sep 21, 2022
xxmoney15:
The wife is even finer than the side chic
This is one of the childish statements I hate to read, who say that men cheat because their wife is ugly, where did you guys get this idea from?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chnbanc: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Don jazzy again!!
Sure
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Sure he's gonna live a happy life now or you expect him to suicide out? No more nags, stalking or fear of calculated poisoning, besides he didn't kill her, she killed her self with hate & lack of self restraint!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2022
udomma1005:

Sure he's gonna live a happy life now or you expect him to suicide out? No more nags, stalking or fear of calculated poisoning, besides he didn't kill her, she killed her self with hate & lack of self restraint!
What led to the hate and lack of self control? This is how men make women become toxic and still blame the women. I’m sure his kids will never forgive him.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Elidrisy20: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2022
I don't know what is wrong with women, that so called side chick might even be his co-worker or sister
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by siofra(f): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2022
frozen70:

This is very painful to both families and a great loss

I will keep saying this,
Women should learn to stop monitoring their husband's

Monitoring a man is like going for a suicide bomb

Leave him, when he is tired he will stop chasing other women

Is either you get BP or you die untimely death

Hmm

This statement is dangerous o!

What if she gets STDs like AIDs that later claims her life because she allowed him cheat. Best thing is to walk out or cheat back.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Chnbanc: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:

Why na?
grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by FireUpNow(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2022
She should have waited for the husband to come home to face the war. Too bad dying for love this way
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by deltateam: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him

You are silly. You didn't even criticize the woman that was dating a married man.

Check out the loyalty test videos and weap for your gender.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Even her male kids too.
Devil1Messenger:
So ur husband won't make heaven? If Naso ur mum dey curse men, then ur dad nor go make heaven too
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by signz: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder how this man will live with himself after this.

His conscience, regrets.

His children may never forgive him.

Old age may not be kind to him.

May this beautiful Lady Rest in Peace.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Brunicekid(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2022
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
sarcasm
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2022
The problem is not the man but the side fowl, if she could have controlled her lust over married men none of these would have happened. WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE MARRIED MEN ALONE, it's most likely the man ignited the relationship, but if the women wasn't so absurd and self centered in taking decision she would have declined.
siofra:

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by adecz: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2022
See as the side chick wohwoh☹️

But, the kpekus must be standard☑️
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Common sense
alizma:

This is one of the childish statements I hate to read, who say that men cheat because their wife is ugly, where did you guys get this idea from?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Your thinking is poor, upgrade pls. How do you say cheat back?
siofra:

Hmm

This statement is dangerous o!

What if she gets STDs like AIDs that later claims her life because she allowed him cheat. Best thing is to walk out or cheat back.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2022
And for all of y'all that's wishing her rest, painful truth is she going to hell. She died out of anger, JUDGEMENT is for GOD.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by udomma1005(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
What led to the hate and lack of self control? This is how men make women become toxic and still blame the women. I’m sure his kids will never forgive him.
Yeah, truly the kids may not forgive the dad!
But what if the kids were against mum's attitude towards dad? Like you like to state always, "men are scum", sure true though with major exceptions but truth be told, most women are unimaginable to say the least. I've been raised around very beautiful hearted women but along the line, I've encountered, observed & witnessed some very toxic women who don't deserve anything good in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.