Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44466 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Confirm4real(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
How do you expect us to help him pls

To me he's an idiot.

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by wiseone28: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
stevups:

Bro you could go, but it depends on how she said it. You have the tenacity to do such faster than her without injury, falling and all that especially inside the rain. As a man, you are there to man her in the difficult times not just to hold hands side by side of the road.
Why should i run to the house just to remove her clothes?

We were a bit far from the house.

There were other ladies in the salon too.

She didn't even whisper it but on top of her voice.

Not about redpill but i can't, she even apologize and see her mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Desusi: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

Anyway I’m an honest vendor who
buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

Be rest assured that your sister in-law will not welcome you to their home again. She may even put enmity between you and your brother. Just mind your business. 'Lokolaya na another world'They may eventually settled it on your head.lobatan!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by dododawa1: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother is d most DANGEROUS person on earth, don't involved.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Offpointng: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

buys all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate

I'm glad to see my kin here....guy I'm just like you and ur just like me as well, I get bad mouth and ion take shit from girl esp tbh
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by reddingtonblack: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

feel free to be one flesh with your brother.

what nonsense

hopefully, if you ever get married, your family members will also be as jobless the op and spend all their free time trooping into your house to observe and report and advise on all the going ons between you and your wife until you are finally separated so that you can marry and live with your family forever

stop being emotional, there are situations term "Usual" ... no matter how you guyz try to package & live like whites this is Africa, blood relations visit and reach out from time to time that is our culture.
it is normal to notice things, but if its usual then i owe it to my blood to look out for him just to be sure he is in his right frame of mind.
if he turns out he his then fine, remember this is africa, if ishilove cook efor for you mmmm!

Divorce is on the high this days in Nigeria becos couples look up to whites as role model, in foolishness they ignore the alarming divorce rates abroad

i know what to take from westernization and i know what to trash that is the difference btw us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Joeyfizzo: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls mind ur business. That is why I stopped my sister from visiting my house. She gossips to family and friends abt wat happens in my house and even add lies to it. She tells dem anything I buy for my wife, she eaves drop in our conversations etc

6 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by OvertheTop(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.

Sending your Husband Message....Even in the Front of Visitors is MAXIMUM Disrespect!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by stansaintly(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?

Bros, wetin concern you? If na like that dem wan live and their marriage go work/last for dem then remove your mouth. Go and marry ur own and decide how you wan make una dey live am
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by seanwilliam(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Desusi:

Be rest assured that your sister in-law will not welcome you to their home again. She may even put enmity between you and your brother. Just mind your business. 'Lokolaya na another world'They may eventually settled it on your head.lobatan!
you’re right sha. But i doubt if any of dem won’t welcome me to their homes. Like I barely visit anyone of dem and if I visit they won’t let me go easily . Let me tell you the truth, most men simp for their wives in marriage at some points but rubbing it on his face in public is height of disrespect someone like me won’t condone it. To some people it might be ok, to me it’s not, he’s my brother and I need to call his attention to that, if he asks me to shut up and mind my business ( wish I doubt), I will and will never and ever visit them again..

You see most of our brothers in marriage go through a lot but they’re mostly afraid of speaking up so as not to be seen as weak.! Fõr she to do that in my presence, it means a lot has been going on. The marriage might ‘be working’ but deep down my brother might not be happy with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by 07kjb: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

What is my business with how my brother chooses to be with his wife?

If I'm happy in my own house, why I go dey pokenose for matter wey them no call me?

Stop talking rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GloriousGbola: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

stop being emotional, there are situations term "Usual" ... no matter how you guyz try to package & live like whites this is Africa, blood relations visit and reach out from time to time that is our culture.
it is normal to notice things, but if its usual then i owe it to my blood to look out for him just to be sure he is in his right frame of mind.
if he turns out he his then fine, remember this is africa, if ishilove cook efor for you mmmm!

Divorce is on the high this days in Nigeria becos couples look up to whites as role model, in foolishness they ignore the alarming divorce rates abroad

i know what to take from westernization and i know what to trash that is the difference btw us.

please desist from quoting me.

you can start celebrating our culture by changing your handle to papa ajasco - that is much more african and much more suited to the rubbish you are spewing.

the last thing i need now is to listen to rubbish from a child who unironically is pretending to reject western norms while jumping head first on the redpill train.

hopefully when you get married you will go to the farthest , most backward village where you can get a traditional, true african woman .

of course that won't happen because like most 'african' men what you really want is a hot westernised chick with a village mentality.

as for divorce no one [man or woman] deserves to live the rest of their lives unhappy because they made the mistake of marrying an arsehole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Advancedman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
Not what I think but what I know is YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD FINISH.
GET YOUR STINKING NOSE OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS.
THE KIND CURSE WEY DEY MIND FOR YOU BUT GOD PASS YOU.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by imagrg(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tuffiah!

May God not let me marry this kind of domineering woman.
Na fight everyday.

Woman, if you have this kind of mindset, except you marry Oyinbo, you can't get a man to marry you here oh.

I nor go open eyes to see wife turn my brother to house-boy for the sake of love!
NemoDatQuod:
I wish I were female in this instance and your sister in-law. You will talk?
I will put strong pepper in your mouth and you will explain to me what you are doing in my house, let alone asking me to explain myself to you. I am not married to you. I am married to your brother. Because I tolerated your presence in my house, you then have the audacity to ask me questions about my family affair.

Most of you need to have your heads examined. Really!

You don't understand the concept of boundaries and privacy. She owes you nada! and your own brother also owes you no explanation with regards to his relationship with his wife.

It seems most people in that Nigeria are mad in one form or the other. You wake up, dust your seat pants, go to someone else's home and start questioning her on how she relates with her husband. Come and try it here and see where you will spend the night.

It is men like you who will subject a widow to all sorts of indignities on the death of her husband, instead of having fellow feeling for her and comforting her on the loss of her closest companion. Mtchew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GreenVILLETiPS: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

I KNEW IT WAS A FEMALE THAT WOULD SAY THIS...EVEN WITHOUT CHECKING THE GENDER OF THE WRITER..

Is telling a man to go and check if someone that sells provision is back not an insult?
Once might be an incident, two a coincidence. What would you term "this is not the first time?"

If it was the man telling the woman to go and cook for him in the middle of d night, won't it be termed cruelty?
Respect shld be mutual...not one sided.

Somethings are unusual.. the elder brother has lost it..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by manofeverything: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emman08:
Stay out of their business. No man wey him wife no send am grin
Gbam! He’s just a silly guy who wants to play third party in a marriage. How can you be offended on behalf of someone who is not even offended?

How can you go to a man’s house & tell him what to do with his woman & his home? You’re a fvcking guest. Know your place. Now ppl are asking about their finance & disrespecting his brother’s name & home.

This thread pissed me off cos I have had to tackle lots of snakes like these. Right now, none of them have a better life than me. I have settled quarrel they brought to me for them & their wives. Not once have I aired myself out to them. And I’m supposed to be learning from them. Always begging for shht yet trying to tell you to live like them.

They’ll work so hard to be like you but will never emulate your methods. Wanna be Neds but cant impress a Regina. They will never see how those who get what they want treat situations and ppl they’re stuck with for ideal results. Zero planning, Zero acknowledgment of the ego of others, Zero diplomacy.

They will just be moving mad & surprised others get better results. Then they’ll come to you like snakes to eve to whisper their superior ideas that has yielded unfortunate results and pray you’re stupid enough to bite.

Then when they lash out, they’ll tell you you’re not God as if you ever said you were. All they wish for is a flaw they can say they found in your life & if you let them, they’ll keep picking at that spot till they draw blood. Let me go and sit down abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by OvertheTop(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
RightToReject:
Most of you've got a poor/absurd concept of respect. Even if your brother is the sole breadwinner in their union, I don't see how a wife sending her husband on a just errand (a wife expecting/reminding her husband to be diligent) amounts to disrespect to him.

Like in this scenario here, telling him to go and check whether the woman that sells provisions is back showed that there was a pre-existing arrangement between the husband and the provisions seller. So, I wonder how she erred by reminding her husband to strive to bring the arrangement to fruition. And don't tell me that you had expected her not to send such a request to her husband because of your presence, citing that you're a brother-in-law and obviously wasn't having some kind of formal deliberation with him.

Eschew needless pride.

Don t worry,
your Wife will tell you to : Go and Throw away the Dustbin while you are in a discussion with your Work Colleagues / Friends in your Home.

Then you will understand the Gravity of the See Finish/ disrespect!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mozona(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
guy... we should have ask why while your brother is there.

you asking might reset your brother brain too, dont be surprise the juju hold work on you too
reason you could not alter a word.

well me go talk ooh, change am for the woman self if possible.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Kobicove(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
wordbank:
Your brother be like person wey go dey tie wrapper for chest
Tell am to hustle else she go troway him television outside with him one day cheesy

Didn't you see where he said his brother is doing well financially? undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GreenVILLETiPS: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
To be honest, your brother's wife disrespected her husband by sending him on such an errand in your presence.
She belittled her own husband.
Couples should learn to treat each other with respect, especially in front of others.
Show others how to respect your spouse.

Op, as much as it hurt you to see that, try to stay out of it. It is their business.
Also, that should not stop you from respecting your elder brother.

you get sense

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by peacemara54(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
It may be spiritual

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ikpongiton: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

if it is happening to your own brother, you will not stay away from that same married people business.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Afonso1234: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Really she is not disrespectful?sending her husband an errand in front of his young brother...sorry too say this,Did your mom did this to your DAD?

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by membranus: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:

My guy! Your head dey there biko!
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by reddingtonblack: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please desist from quoting me.

you can start celebrating our culture by changing your handle to papa ajasco - that is much more african and much more suited to the rubbish you are spewing.

the last thing i need now is to listen to rubbish from a child who unironically is pretending to reject western norms while jumping head first on the redpill train.

hopefully when you get married you will go to the farthest , most backward village where you can get a traditional, true african woman .

of course that won't happen because like most 'african' men what you really want is a hot westernised chick with a village mentality.

as for divorce no one [man or woman] deserves to live the rest of their lives unhappy because they made the mistake of marrying an arsehole.

i don't recall telling you what to do, other than defending myself, if you feel bruised thats on you.
if there is need to quote you i will do it, need i remind you, you have a choice to ignore or do your worst, don't you ever tell me what to do, ok !

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Kingozymandias(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Is your brother named Greenback?

He was asking me if he should starch his babe's massive panties before ironing last time we went to eat peppersoup

I swear you are a goat;!! Na bago super sack she de Wear as underwear? She be elephant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by ayubaski: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na for him to dey wear skirt and tie rapper remain, what a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ikpongiton:
if it is happening to your own brother, you will not stay away from that same married people business.

It is not my business.

I don't care for how my brother runs his home.

I'm busy with mine.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Ikpongiton: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gloriagee:
But its Ok for him to send her on errands, okwaya? You have no idea what goes in their home so mind your own business . She could be pregnant or your brother could be trying to make peace over something he did wrong...you truly dont know

you and Romanoff are the same.you are only living with wives and not husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by litaninja(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mind your business bro.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jerrick:
grin grin grin I don’t believe though buh if true, things truly dey occur grin

I swear. This na my hard man brother. Man done marry soft.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by bepositive11: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Men like you are the weakest and most insecure of them all.

StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.