Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44473 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Livingshadow: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmm I'm not surprised that some people are in support of the wife's act, some telling the OP to mind his business. Are you actually for real or you are only trying to sound motivational ? Because a husband is not "junior come here" sort of thing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Lama70(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
gigabyte13:
I wan first say wertin concern you for their matter, but l come reason am again....
My brother the matter don pass be careful..
Help your brother....
Your brother don enter the woman armpit

God bless you. Things are happening. Some of these women are very tough... don't want to say wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by JoshB92: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sometimes it's not about bread winner or juju, it's about the mumu love you allowed from the start, when a man shows too much care and love this gender seems to jump and feed on that thereby making it a trap to get you whenever you need them and if care not properly taken, it will grow into the marriage and you won't be able to control it, by then you go think sa na love but na mumuness. I had this girl that I literally do most of the things for whenever she comes visiting, from doing the cooking myself (cus I love cooking) to serving her the food, but this girl so enjoyed this to the point that she expects me to bring her water, after that she expects me to help her pack the plates she used in eating, she will sit down and be like please help me bring this and that, long story short the day I changed it for her she was more than shocked, she vex go her papa house and I no send since then dem no born her well, even the food sef of she dy hungry she go cook herself or else no food.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sylve11: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Coolguy34:
2 things always happen between you and your spouse.
It's either you control her or she controls you.
One must happen!
Good luck to your bro.

Anyways I do data entry jobs and I'm good at it
Please check my signature for my contact.

na so. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by stevups(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
It happens bro don't worry too much. Especially when a woman contributes a lot in support of the family. The man will want to reciprocate it. I assist my wife too, but waman can take advantage of anything. I can wake up on Monday earlier and tell my wife that for this week, I will be doing all the house chores, so sleep well my wife, have your bath then go to work. The following week she will be very strong and agile. Help your spouse please. Then she might want to take advantage of that but never allow such to happen. Resist her from taking you for granted. But with what you have noticed, caution your brother. If you refuse to do that, it will come to a point that you won't be allowed to enter that house again. The wife will take possession of the man to the extent that your family (siblings parents) will be sidelined totally. Shallom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sylve11: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chimookigwe:

I learnt this the hard way.

If that guy scolds his brother's wife, his brother can fight him.

mind giving us the gist? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by wiseone28: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's what my ex did..

I went to barb she went to wash her hair.

After i was thru with my own i waited for her to be done.

Though we were not very far from the hostel, rain suddenly start drizzling.

She tell me to run and remove her clothes outside before rain wet it.

The kind eye i looked her she respect herself grin

I refused to go after we left there i cautioned her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by ikevictor: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
What is wrong in your brother helping the wife to check on the provision woman exactly?

Shey your brother no follow de drink the provision?

Or is the provision not for his own kids too?

I tire o!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by VULCAN(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your type are reducing everyday.

That's why the world of relationships is in turmoil.

Simps have taken over.

When I see complete Naija men kneeling down to propose to women, I wonder what went wrong.

Naija men copy the western culture of kneeling down but our women don't copy the western culture of splitting 50/50 on dates or splitting house payments.

You be Man

seanwilliam:
If I were you , I will talk. Doesn’t matter wether my brother is ok with it or not , but I will register my opinion instantly and she must tell me the reason she had to do that. If it’s reasonable enough , I’ll let it slide… and tbh, I doubt if any of my brothers’ wives can do this in my presence . I’m not bragging .

I get bad mouth and I don’t think any of them will try to tackle me, I rarely visit anyone , but if I visit them once , respect too much ( dem fit Dey fake am, I no care ).

All these signs are always there but your brother is blinded by love ..
Most of these girls possess that character , na u no go gree,
I remembered the day I went out with my girl to super market, we just started dating, we bought stuff and I paid, was pressing my phone and she wanted to hand over one of the bags to me to hold , I told her to put it on my head. Everyone was laughing and she felt embarrassed. I was praying she would bring up the matter again when we reach house, wetin she Fõr hear that day . If you no fit carry am drop am for ground! When no be something wey heavy.. even if it’s heavy, na me supposed tell you to bring am no be you go tell me.. Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Monaboo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is Funny but it happens.

But it depends on how she says it.

If I marry and I decide to do such, I would say it this way.

"Please honey, can u kindly help me check if the provision woman is at the shop. I would have gone but I'm so tired".

I will also say it calmly as if I want to faint cheesy

Believe me, no husband will refuse going and even if his family members are there, they won't feel bad.

The family members may even decide to go sef cheesy

P.S
It's Vice Versa. Same way the husband can use same strategy and send the wife message in the presence of her people and won't look controlling.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GloriousGbola: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

when the unusual happens that is definitely no pokenose .... if you don't look out for your blood whu will.
i don't give a fvck if my friend washes her wife pants outside, at worst i go end the friendship but for a family,
blood is thicka than water, until you digest and understand that quote

feel free to be one flesh with your brother.

what nonsense

hopefully, if you ever get married, your family members will also be as jobless the op and spend all their free time trooping into your house to observe and report and advise on all the going ons between you and your wife until you are finally separated so that you can marry and live with your family forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
..... Kai. It's a shame. Smh. What happens to honey pls can you help out with so and so?

Why not atleast allow him discuss with his brother? Must we always show our stupidity just to prove a point? Nawa o.

Anyways as a man,always try to be the problem in your home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Slynation(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?
Your brother is a finished man...Seems like the wife sponsored their wedding.

And I think his wife just wanna show you that your brother is under the influence of kayamata and there is nothing you can do about it...

If you persists and keep going there : I see her chaining you under the influence of kayamata as well and sending you to wash plates and pots...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Jerrick(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Romanoff:

Let me give you a gist about my own brother.

When we were all.living together, my brother refused to do any house chores. He'd say he can't have sisters at home and be doing chores.

Guess what?

Mans got married and one day, my sisters went to visit him, they met my brother washing toilet. Shock catch them.

They came home and gave us there gist.

My mum and I rolled with laughter ehn.
I don’t believe though buh if true, things truly dey occur grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by zionstaar75: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?
of course you'll start seeing even guys who prostrate for their girlfriend coming here to form macho.i live I my house pay 85% of the bills and my wife can send me on errands if I'm not doing anything. Do you guys know the meaning of marriage? U want Nigeria to be like USA and UK but our men shouldn't behave like their men abi.Its poor people that have inferiority complex that think like this.if u don't like this please get a maid pay for her and bring her to stay and help out

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by kay29000(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Sorry to say this though

Your senior bro is a big SiMp

Try and sit him down whenever you go there again and encourage him to take the Red pill to avoid further simping.

Can one get the redpill to buy at Juta Pharmacy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by FireUpNow(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother and his wife know what they are doing? If it's working for them then fine. Who owns the house owho rented the apartment? I ha e always told my wife that I can never live in a house built by my wife or rented by her? No matter how rich she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by OscarJaden(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.
Romanoff can you send your own husband to go and check if the provision woman is back even after seeing him having a conversation with his younger brother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Cypress042(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
kay29000:

Can one get the redpill to buy at Juta Pharmacy?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by MtDave55: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Simp are embarrassing men everywhere, you sure say she never use 'kaya mata' on him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Small thing! If you give woman chance she will match over your head.

Make the guy sha flex him life, and realize sooner than later that modern marriage is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Femabol01: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?
Wetin con be your problem. You are planning to destroy other peoples house. If your brother want it that way; so be it.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

People are different and we can't all be thesame. Ur brother might be a gentleman I have no problems with that bt I hope he's not a fool?

Im trying not to sound misogynist bt I think it depends on how she said it rather that what she said..

abroad wives asks their husband to do things in a respectful and free manner and nigerian men abroad are well aware and cool with this style so it's no a biggie.

However If she orders him around then I will be the 1st to call to order her nuisance infront of my brother or who the fvck ever.

Offcourse there will be drama which I would be well prepared for and after that if my brother doesn't see sense in my actions or have a good reason for taking marching orders from his wife I will disassociate myself from that shit and keep my distance. I won't tolerate trash infront of me. Hell nahh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stay out of their business. No man wey him wife no send am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
This forum is just full of nonsense and anyhow posts.
Things that don’t matter being used as topics of debate. Almost like the general IQ on NL streets is in the toilet.

Let’s sit and discuss how married people do things for each other and whether it’s appropriate or not. So irritating and xtupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by cjwalter(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Many men would simp for their wives at some point, but I think it shouldn’t be overplayed in public.

There are some men that do dishes and wash clothes. The wife doesn’t need to go about announcing it that her husband washes clothes or her pant. That should be between them. Especially in a country liike Nigeria.

She didn’t have to overplay it in your presence. Even sensible men would be wary about sending their wives unnecessary errands in the presence of his/her siblings. At best they do that thing themselves. But that one sef go bring another wahala. Omo, you can’t please world people o.

The best response so far, i can say u make sense most times here, ur very unbiased lately... u really changed i like that....
On the issue, the woman shouldn't have overplayed it in front of the man junior brother, it shows lack of respect for the man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by manofeverything: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Stay out of their business. If your brother ever complains to you that his wife treats him badly and he's not happy, then you can give him advice.

If not, stay out of married people's business.

As long as she's not disrespectful to the man, stay out of their business.

Them go soon settle their issue turn am for your head.
You are a very wise woman.
People should learn to mind their business. And let this be a lesson to ppl who open up their homes to secret haters who will rally to bring dysfunction to them & this is coming from a man who is a first son and has seen both nuclear & extended family for the hateful snakes they are.

In this mad world, your home is your safe space. Ppl on the streets carry so much pain and hold it in till they get home, then those that cry cry, those that drink drink & those that transfer aggression transfer it. Your home is the only place your inner man feels free. It is a sacred duty to make it your safe space. No matter what this world does to me, my home will be peaceful & full of light.

I still remember how many ppl said I was doing too much to fly my own woman to texas to have our kids with my own money. Because her family doesn’t have money like that, if not me who dash her america? My immediate younger brother was soooooo pissed when he found out she’ll be flying business class not economy. A heavily pregnant woman o. With swollen feet & body pains traveling to america alone and I should squeeze her and my child into economy. If something happens now, they’ll tell me sorry but secretly be happy. THUNDER!

Ppl dont see value in what doesn’t concern them. To them, that money I for share am. My children are not investments in their opinion. They think ppl’s life is their entertainment ground, that’s why they love instablog so much. Now they’re worrying about the future of Nigeria and all my kids are immune to the rubbish.

However this man’s brother’s home is, it’s probably peaceful. Ppl never complain of miserable wives. And most men do not understand the badluck a bitter woman brings. Running helter-skelter, always disorganized with a router in their house that gives off negative energy instead of wifi that they call a wife. Always squeezing face like shtt and they want everyone to be like them.

Then they’ll say you’re simping while praying for your demise so they can show your children hell but God pass them. Topics like this are just irritating. Sending good vibes to the brother. I hope he’s man enough to protect the peace of his home. Whatever works for a couple works for them. I’m sure the OP doesn’t even have a woman that is grateful for him & trying to scatter his brother’s well-planned life. It is well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by DonClericuzo: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
I am have to joined Nairaland today to make my comments on this Topic. By God's grace I am married now for 11years, I remember when I was young,as the last borned of the family of seven men, there was this issues in my family, all my other brothers were angry with my eldest brother, except me because I was living with him, the problem was that his wife is the one controlling him, it was a serious crisis, but we thank it was resolved.
Years later, my brothers started to get marry one after the other. Then, the reality of what marriage is , started to hit them one by one, I saw my senior brothers that accused my eldest brother of being controlled by his cook for their wives, scrub for their wives,mark you, my eldest brother for all the years I lived with him never enter the kitchen to cook, but here, all my senior brothers that accused my eldest brother of being a woman wrapper are doing worse things for their wives. Infact,if not for the intervention and wisdom of my eldest brother, one of my senior brothers,who was even at the forefront of this accusations ,his marriage would have crashed, but the man he accused of being controlled by his wife step in to settle his own marital crisis. Why am I sharing this story, many of you calling the man woman wrapper, you are not yet marry.go and marry you will learn what is in marriage. Marriage is a school, you can't learn anything until you enter. Whatever anyone teaches you about marriage is theoretical, you will learn the real thing when you enter. As for you OP, leave your brother and his wife alone, you are a visitor to that home, you don't know what make their marriage work.if you like, when you marry treat your wife anyhow you like,I am happily married for 11years blessed with three kids, I can tell you ,I still do some of these errands you are talking about for my wife. But I have the most beautiful and peaceful home you can only dream of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by stevups(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
wiseone28:
That's what my ex did..

I went to barb she went to wash her hair.

After i was thru with my own i waited for her to be done.

Though we were not very far from the hostel, rain suddenly start drizzling.

She tell me to run and remove her clothes outside before rain wet it.

The kind eye i looked her she respect herself grin

I refused to go after we left there i cautioned her.
Bro you could go, but it depends on how she said it. You have the tenacity to do such faster than her without injury, falling and all that especially inside the rain. As a man, you are there to man her in the difficult times not just to hold hands side by side of the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Lovelypet28: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder what would happen if my husband’s pple know he does my laundry and even dries my clothes outside in full glare of everyone, lol…
No wonder I can do ANYTHING, I mean anything for him.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by GeneralBuhari: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Guys what do you think?

What you are witnessing is the power of menstrual blood.

Your brother don go chop wetin pass am.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.