Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) (45199 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Atllanta: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
é shock u
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Karleb(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shey na this one dem go send say make e go grind pepper and he no go go? undecided
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I'm not against anyone speaking what they feel is right but using vile words na em I no go accept.
It takes one click to get you banned, simple.
If I see anything of such anywhere else then you might have yourself to blame, thanks.
You be mumu

I'm waiting for the ban

It only takes one click to yenyenyen ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by SmartyPants(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

The money they can never have grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But are you any different from them?

cheesy

I'm certain you have never seen even 100k at a go in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by mhizandrea1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
She is just attracting unnecessary attention, in her mind she wants to set standards now.
Your man apologized in that way, fine, no problem at all, but what's the need of bringing it to social media.
To tell the world your man can afford 10 milli just for apology......wow
That's just sending a message to evil vices who will feel your "man" can afford any amount for ransom.
What am I even typing sef, which man will throw away a whopping 10 million just for an apology........ 10 million made from sweat and Hussle......... Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Alaigbopress: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Quote me as You like but the truth is that no legit business man can throw away such amount in the name of apology. The money must be proceed of crime. I am close to many corporate executives and I know what I am saying. No Entrepreneur who manage materials and Labour can throwaway this kind of money. Probably self the guy have something he want to obtain from the girl then he is using the money to lure her. This is not at any way evidence of Love.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Amadaz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

I'm not against anyone speaking what they feel is right but using vile words na em I no go accept.
If I see anything of such anywhere else then you might have yourself to blame, thanks.
you're an idjiot, trust me

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Some people choose the internet to celebrate not knowing that the internet is the best place where Criminals get their clients, now her photo is displayed, if they track her and collect their share,they will now say the devil is at work,sense common but some people no get undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Akalia(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland (BJRAN) will come here to wail, gnash their teeth and begin to tell the man how to spend "His money"

You no dey shame.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
See as she tried to hide her protruding tummy and fallen breasts. Let her keep deceiving herself. Mtchew
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Quote me as You like but the truth is that no legit business man can throw away such amount in the name of apology. The money must be proceed of crime. I am close to many corporate executives and I know what I am saying. No Entrepreneur who manage materials and Labour can throwaway this kind of money. Probably self the guy have something he want to obtain from the girl then he is using the money to lure her. This is not at any way evidence of Love.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Men wey dey waste money on their girlfriends no dey help their own siblings and mother wey born them.He fit no even get his own house.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by funshint(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very foolish man!
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Amadaz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
very stewpid man
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.

Because he gave her money? Now I know why guys always say all women have fish brain both the good and bad ones.

You don't know the man. You don't know if he's a corrupt politician that has kept his constituency in poverty to enrich himself, don't know if he's gay or rapist, don't know if he's a serial cheater or rapist. Just because he gave her N10 million and pink teddy bear then you wish all men were like him.

Now I believe those guys that say AWALT (All women are like that). I swear I no fit marry. All of una na the same fish brain and thinking undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Sniper101(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
ten million "naira" cheque.
But she's displaying, what?
ten million "dollars" now? undecided

Ok o
Lemme not say much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by spy24(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Some people get bad mouth sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by SALLAM2022: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

E dey your body
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by noyd911(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Man is toxic and manipulative

Will still beat her again and still shower her with more gifts.. Las Las na her eye he go break which is irreplaceable. grin

We the best in kitchen design and development... Contact us for free consultation and design
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Otumokpor is involved..
This I have seen
Go and verify..
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by obi58: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

The question should be what exactly is the man so sorry about to go to these lengths to apologize?
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by graphics107: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hahah
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Anchortargetk(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Human is not Perfect ,There is Absolutely no how you won't Annoy her again ,When that Happens and she gets Offended .

Are you going to Give her another Money to Apologize ..

next Apology will be 20 Million Naira.

Then 30 Million Naira ..

Once she knows that She will Create an Atmosphere to Make You Mess Up ,Make Mistake and then You Apologize with Money

You have set a Standard for her Already ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by dochenaj: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Audio 10 million.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amadaz:
you're an idjiot, trust me
It takes one click to get you banned,lol
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Shanghai80: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

who be this mumu wey dey talk about banning someone who care is nairaland feeding anybody here. You can ban me for life. 2hat nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

You be mumu

I'm waiting for the ban

It only takes one click to yenyenyen ode undecided
Sorry sir.
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by OLOKOESHIN: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Where are they seeing the money seriously
I wanna spend money in life too
I'm tired of thousands
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Was it the money/gifts, she accepted......... Or the apology......... cheesy grin
Re: Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shanghai80:
who be this mumu wey dey talk about banning someone who care is nairaland feeding anybody here. You can ban me for life. 2hat nonsense.
Lol it takes one click to get you banned,lol
virginprincess:
I wish all Nigeria men can be like this, this man is one in a million.
if him be your brother nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.