Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) (600 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by priest2u(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2011
I'm in love with a girl from one of the middle east countries, this babe is so cool, very pretty, humble, sincere, infact are personality is great except that
I never knew the girl that will love me as I do is not going to be Naija or christian.If I have found a girl like this while I was in Naija I will be married by now.
Aside are religion she is the perfect kind of woman I want. But I'm scared I may not marry her because of cultural differences.
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by tpia5: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2011
priest2u:

what your stake?

none.
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by kandiikane(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2011
Why not try it and find out. .
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Pweety4me(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2011
It's ur choice. . .ur LIFE.
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2011
Just hit your forehead on the ground until you have a V mark or 666 on it, hide a bomb or any explosive object in your underwear n board an a plane then you are good to go
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by InkedNerd(f): 1:53am On Aug 13, 2011
@OP: I think you should just go for it. There's only one way to know and that's if you give it a try. Ya never know, things might actually work out. Besides, there are many people all over the world who are of different cultural and religious backgrounds and they make it work. Please don't let something like religion ruin what you and that girl have. Just give it a go.
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by deniyor: 3:08am On Aug 13, 2011
If you are not ready or have the willpower to transcend religion or culture, don't date people from other religion or culture. Cos its a lot of work.
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by DisGuy: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2011
Don't waste her time

remember your mummy PEOPLE wants you to marry from her village, and your MUMMY PEOPLE will criticize her whenever she can until you too start bringing up excuses

What will your church people say? You will lose your position in church
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by MMM2(m): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2011
op
so what do u want us 2 do 4 u angry
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Mynd44: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2011
M M M:

op
so what do u want us 2 do 4 u angry
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by lindabon: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
priest2u:

I'm in love with a girl from one of the middle east countries, this babe is so cool, very pretty, humble, sincere, infact are personality is great except that
I never knew the girl that will love me as I do is not going to be Naija or christian.If I have found a girl like this while I was in Naija I will be married by now.
Aside are[b] religion[/b] she is the perfect kind of woman I want. But I'm scared I may not marry her because of [b]cultural [/b]differences.

OP, next time just stick to the people you're comfortable dating/marrying. no need to discriminate   undecided
Secondly, she may not be interested in marrying you either, so you may not have much to worry about.
Now since you are not comfortable marrying her, just be over with her already.   sad sad
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
lindabon:

OP, next time just stick to the people you're comfortable dating/marrying. no need to discriminate   undecided
Secondly, she may not be interest in marrying you either, so you may not have much to worry about.
Now since you are not comfortable marrying her, just be over with her already. sad sad
I luv you. (No homo oooo LOL)

@poster, did you say she is Muslim? Do not even worry about marrying her right now. What you need to be worrying about right now is, will she even agree to marry you?
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2011
priest2u:

Aside are religion she is the perfect kind of woman I want. But I'm scared I may not marry her because of cultural differences.
Give it a shot. No crime in trying cool
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
Re: In Love With A Muslim( Middleeastern) by todan(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ poster
just like my fellow nairalanders have told you, why dont u give it a try, make friend with her ,afterward try and see how she feels about marrying other race and non muslems.

(1) (Reply)

African Insurance / Sometimes What May Be The Best Things For Me 2 Do, Sometime Seems To Be D Hardest Things 2 Do! Why / Naija Girls Are Reducing Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.