Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Misplaced My IT Log Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misplaced My IT Log Book (444 Views)

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Misplaced My IT Log Book by Psych412(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
pls nairalanders I want to know if it's possible for me to get my IT/SWISS log book from my school(IMSU) anytime or there is a possibility I won't get it...I misplaced the other one

pls I need to know because it's important.
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Michelle70(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psych412:
pls nairalanders I want to know if it's possible for me to get my IT/SWISS log book from my school(IMSU) anytime or there is a possibility I won't get it...I misplaced the other one

pls I need to know because it's important.
just go to ur school and buy another one.

its as simple as that.

Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Psych412(f): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
just go to ur school and buy another one.

its as simple as that.
really...I pray so... because the Kind news I heard from my course mate can give someone heart attack

the only issue I might have is paying extra cash for lateness
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Michelle70(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psych412:
really...I pray so... because the Kind news I heard from my course mate can give someone heart attack

the only issue I might have is paying extra cash for lateness
lolz, i am a graduate and i am telling u what i know.

No be only one person lost log book for my set, they quickly went back and got it.

The ones who didnt go back to get another log books were given D's to pass their IT.

One thing i know is that i have never seen or heard anyone failing IT so dont be scared abi is there anyone of ur predecessors who is repeating IT with u like other courses?
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by lawrenzooo: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

One thing i know is that i have never seen or heard anyone failing IT so dont be scared abi is there anyone of ur predecessors who is repeating IT with u like other courses?

I remember that year, a chemistry student did his IT in a computer business centre and he had to repeat it the next year.
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Psych412(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, i am a graduate and i am telling u what i know.

No be only one person lost log book for my set, they quickly went back and got it.

The ones who didnt go back to get another log books were given D's to pass their IT.

your comments have given me peace of mind right now..... I'll go get another one, once the strike is over
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Psych412(f): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
lawrenzooo:

I remember that year, a chemistry student did his IT in a computer business centre and he had to repeat it the next year.
haaaa...are you serious
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Michelle70(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
lawrenzooo:

thats most probably because he had nothing to submit.
Though this is the first time i am hearing about someone failing IT but i know people who did not even do any IT, but filled something and still passed with A's and B's
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Michelle70(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psych412:
your comments have given me peace of mind right now..... I'll go get another one, once the strike is over
Oga get Peace of mind jare.

IT is the easiest to pass, as long as u submit a report, u go pass
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by lawrenzooo: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psych412:
haaaa...are you serious
Yeah! The young man was very angry I remember him pleading with their siwes coordinator to please award him an E for the sake of him transportion fare but alas he had to repeat siwes
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Nemesis0147(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mtchew
Wait till school resumes
Buy another and copy from your course mates.

Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Psych412(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Mtchew Wait till school resumes Buy another and copy from your course mates.
lol.. Alright, thanks
Re: Misplaced My IT Log Book by Karleb(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
lawrenzooo:

The guy deserve the extra year.

Ghanaian Girls Connect / Watch My GF Pissing Anyhow When Receiving Gbola / Actually She Leaks Her Own Nakked Tape