Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? (3631 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by onomeabuja: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
imagrg:
If you date a young lady and observed that during the course of love-making, her kpekus stinks, how do you let her know politely?

Second..

Would you tolerate her and help her solve her challenge or dump her?

Just asking.
shocked
Oh boy yeeeeeeeeee grin
Na straight I go tell am with out wasting time.
The kpekus wen de smell supposed kill dolphin for sea nah grin

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin angry
onomeabuja:

shocked
Oh boy yeeeeeeeeee grin
Na straight I go tell am with out wasting time.
The kpekus wen de smell supposed kill dolphin for sea nah grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2022
E pain am!

Probably, she get kpekus issues. grin
HolyMan12:

Na legit question...

You don't like the truth at all grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
No offence meant lady.
Just make sure you keep your kpekus clean so that you can enjoy a healthy sex life. cool
Jeon:

Why do Men like to give out but will never take the same heat?

And I don't see anything vulgar in the words I expressed. I'm just telling him to be a responsible father to his children and respect his dead wife.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by imagrg(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Keep your kpekus clean if is stinks for a better sex life sister.
Jeon:

None of my business with gender issue.
Old Man with gray hair you said you are widower.If so please show respect to your death wife and the children she left behind.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Jeon(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
imagrg:
Keep your kpekus clean if is stinks for a better sex life sister.

Sorry 56 years old man.

I don't have a smelly vagina because I forbids rotten dicks into my hole.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by rainlover(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
OKOATA:
Someone posted on front page how she told a teen who had body odor started to give her attitude, I once told my ex her pussy stunk. That marked the end of the relationship. I didn't even tell her directly o, asked a prostitute friend what they used in washing up and she recommended, bought the stuff for her and told her what it does. This one just change am for me. I have no regrets sha.
lol
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by rainlover(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry 56 years old man.

take it easy ma
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Some vaginal odor is normal and to be expected. Most women have a musky or fleshy natural scent, but this varies from person to person.
Your scent may change as you age or in response to certain stimuli. Some factors that temporarily change vaginal odor include:
Ordinary sweating
Sexual activity
Menstrual cycle

imagrg:
No offence meant lady.
Just make sure you keep your kpekus clean so that you can enjoy a healthy sex life. cool

However, when the vagina has a strong, unpleasant smell that continues for days, it may be a sign of a health problem.
Common causes of abnormal vaginal odors include:

Bacterial vaginosis , an infection caused by bacterial overgrowth
Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite

Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection, also can lead to vaginal odor.

Bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis often produce a fishy or chemical odor

Bunch of rotten pennies in the street.

Smegma, and it's made up of dead skin cells, skin oils, and other substances on the body. Bacteria can easily get a foothold here and grow fast, which means a fishy penis odor .
If a person does not clean their penis regularly, the smegma can build up, resulting in a thick white substance.

So I don't have the fishy smells that the average promiscuous Nigerian man claimed his sister's hole have .

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by ufotty2001: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
99% of girls kpekus smells and filled with infections. There is no kpekus that doesn't smells. If you doubt me do these 2 things:
1. Make her wet seriously then insert ur finger into her kpekus after that remove it and smell it.. the odour is hell.
2. Give her doggy style after the se.x there is a tick white fluid that will come out at the edge of d virgin.a. Use ur hand and collect d fluid and smell it..
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Jeon:
Some vaginal odor is normal and to be expected. Most women have a musky or fleshy natural scent, but this varies from person to person.
Your scent may change as you age or in response to certain stimuli. Some factors that temporarily change vaginal odor include:
Ordinary sweating
Sexual activity
Menstrual cycle

However, when the vagina has a strong, unpleasant smell that continues for days, it may be a sign of a health problem.
Common causes of abnormal vaginal odors include:

Bacterial vaginosis , an infection caused by bacterial overgrowth
Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite

Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection, also can lead to vaginal odor.

Bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis often produce a fishy or chemical odor

Bunch of rotten pennies in the street.

Smegma, and it's made up of dead skin cells, skin oils, and other substances on the body. Bacteria can easily get a foothold here and grow fast, which means a fishy penis odor .
If a person does not clean their penis regularly, the smegma can build up, resulting in a thick white substance.

So I don't have the fishy smells that the average promiscuous Nigerian man claimed his sister's hole have .

Your's isn't fish smell.

It is rotten egg + hydrogen sulphide smelly-like kpekus grin grin grin

Plus that white discharge you mentioned.

Has your vaginal discharge stopped? grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry 56 years old man.

But why do you have vaginal discharge?

Abi your cousin who is your husband only forces himself on you, not that you allow him willingly?

And to add, he prolly has a rotten dick grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? by HolyMan12: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry 56 years old man.

In matters of sex, all 56 year old men should be given respect in relation to Mohammed because that was the age at which Mohammed deflower Aisha who was 9years old at the time.

Alhamdullilah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / Your Mobile Phone Nudes Can Be For Your Eyes Only - Girls Only!!!! / Question For The Ladies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.