Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven (4353 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by AbuHanifa: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2011
@uplawal, walaikum salam warahmarulah!

@frosbel, life in britain beclouds your thinking. Even loon the bad boy (former musician) saw life in UAE combined with beautiful nature of Islam, he forgot all the luxuries of life, myriads of dirty women around him! All these you boast of in britain.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2011
@Abu Hanifa,imagine,like is only him in the west.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2011
@Frosbel, pls quit this your futile pitiful prayer,God had already oped my eyes to know him clearly,as i dnt need another re-opening to hellfire's tunnel,As i said earlier,Allah curse,gabriel's curse,jesus and david curses be upon all those arrogant people who disbelieve in Allah intentionally just like Frosbel,except you repent and believe.

Should you want to add to your arrogance towards my Lord,this is for you. "Then we will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the most merciful in insolence" Frosbel,you just continue,this what you get both in this world and in the next in hellfire.
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
@frosbel, life in britain beclouds your thinking. Even loon the bad boy (former musician) saw life in UAE combined with beautiful nature of Islam, he forgot all the luxuries of life, myriads of dirty women around him! All these you boast of in britain.

Typical Liar like Mo.

Where did I ever mention I had an interest in dirty Women , if not from your dirty mind that is always on 72 virgins in Paradise and 4 wives on mother earth !!!

By the way I have my woman, only 1 not 13 like Mo.   grin

Delusion !!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
uplawal:

@ Asalamu Aleikum,Lagosshia,walahi i admire your write up against this ignorant guy called Frosbel,jazakallahu khairan,imagine him saying ignorance is a disease after the truth been shown on him,guess he has no point to challenge you with.

Wa Alaykum as-Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh my dear sister in Islam,"uplawal"!!!!

I have really missed your presence here on NL and unfortunately i lost my password to the email we used to communicate through.I hope you are in great health and iman.and i hope your husband and children are all doing well.

May Almighty Allah (swt) protect you and guide you for the sake of Az-Zahra,the father of Az-Zahra,the husband of Az-Zahra and the children of Az-Zahra (as)!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by LagosShia: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
frosbel:

Typical Liar like Mo.

Where did I ever mention I had an interest in dirty Women , if not from your dirty mind that is always on 72 virgins in Paradise and 4 wives on mother earth !!!

By the way I have my woman, only 1 not 13 like Mo. grin

Delusion !!!!

i am still waiting for you to cut out the "shameful" parts of your "holy" bible where men of God had hundreds of wives and tens of concubines alongside their urge for pros.titutes.foremost among them is the ancestor of your "lord and savior",Judah who slept with his son's wife thinking her to be a pros.titute.that encounter produced a child from whom your "lord and saviour" is said to have descended according to the bible fake stories.

i still wonder how shameless people can be!!!
Re: Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven by bashydemy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Frosbel abandon his thread Shame on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / If I Marry A Muslim Sis, She Must Make Up, Wear Trouser & Open Her Hair Except For Prayer / Sura Yasin, Ayah 51-53 And Punishment Of The Grave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.