Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You (4501 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wow
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by virginprincess(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
PussyGalore:

Why are you exaggerating things, I remember all of us used to have visitors then.

You were the one who the landlord caught with her boyfriend behind the kiok the day after our second semester exams in year 2. cheesy

I heard the gist
angry angry angry
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by rashfat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
I can't rear animals and can't own a pet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Wilson500: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sweep the roof at 7:00am on Eke market days
No be juju be that

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Lvgirl: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Me, myself I'm a very weird guy. My Landlord/landlady barely give me rules because I barely stay in my rented apartment. Since I renewed my house rent this year could you believe I haven't slept in that house for 5 months now, and my landlord is a very peaceful man ooh! It's either I'm at my real niggars house or I'm in a hotel bombing.

Wetin dey carry me go my house na maybe I wan give my landlord NEPA bill, security and Dustin money. Even sometimes I dey transfer the money give am.

My landlord always look at me like a very responsible dude, baba no knw say I no well. The other day, E dey introduce me to his daughter... E say She just graduate from university and she's ready to go for her NYSC.

If baba know the kind of guy I be, E no go introduce that girl to me.

Give me site to bomb abeg
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by eazyduzit: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
I never had any issue with any of my landlord except the last House i rented in Sabo Ungwa Boro Kaduna,the Idoma woman who happened to be a widow was my landlady,she hates it when female visitors come to my house and this woman can disturb her tenants for electricity and water bill despite knowing very well that we don't default in paying our utility's bill, this woman also have 3 pretty daughters ooooo0.I no want kpansh dem because I no like home games and this woman also get eye for young dudes, according to area dem say na CARRIER she be sef.
I relocated this year January to another house because of the woman.
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Streett: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Few years back My old landlady been clear me say na only one woman she wan dey see me with for apartment o….

Like wtf?
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by youngZee23: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
PussyGalore:

Why are you exaggerating things, I remember all of us used to have visitors then.

You were the one who the landlord caught with her boyfriend behind the kiok the day after our second semester exams in year 2. cheesy

I heard the gist
E choke..this one loud ooh
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Fedrick100: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
T
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by 07kjb: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy

I thought u live with your parents
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by siofra(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Me, myself I'm a very weird guy. My Landlord/landlady barely give me rules because I barely stay in my rented apartment. Since I renewed my house rent this year could you believe I haven't slept in that house for 5 months now, and my landlord is a very peaceful man ooh! It's either I'm at my real niggars house or I'm in a hotel bombing.

Wetin dey carry me go my house na maybe I wan give my landlord NEPA bill, security and Dustin money. Even sometimes I dey transfer the money give am.

My landlord always look at me like a very responsible dude, baba no knw say I no well. The other day, E dey introduce me to his daughter... E say She just graduate from university and she's ready to go for her NYSC.

You're proud to be a Yahoo boy

I spit on you!!! angry

Evil thing!
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:

Ajee bad guy

u're bad guy
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Kollins11: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
siofra:

I spit on you!!! angry

Evil thing!
I dey Gravity club right now for Ikoyi, after passport office. Order Uber right now come meet for there, don't worry about the bills, all bills on me. I gat you covered. I dey here till 1am.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by siofra(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:
I dey Gravity club right now for Ikoyi, after passport office. Order Uber right now come meet for there, don't worry about the bills, all bills on me. I gat you covered. I dey here till 1am.

Sorry but your dirty money can never move me. undecided
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Baronthecelebri: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hahhahahahha hahahaha
Illegal1:
Na wetin make me and my former landlord get problem be dis.,.

hw u go gv me rules wen hard pass 10 commandment jst bcus i cum rent ur house..

rule1)only 2 people are allowed to visit

rule2)u must be at home b4 7:30....as in be fowl nah

rule3)no drinking/smoking in dis compound...

i endure d tin for 2months,na there i vex go meet am...oga landlord abeg refond me my balance,i no dey stay again....

na there our quarrel start
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Baronthecelebri: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some landlord are something else
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Lawly: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
I have this habit of not abiding by rules or laws. Where I stay now, the neighborhood had a meeting that all generators should be off by 11pm. I'm the only tenant in my building that his generator is always ON till daybreak if there's no light.

Most of them are married, they're scared the security will come and carry their Gen. For me, no security with Dane guns will try and touch my Gen. They fitn't.

Wahala pro max
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Streetmovement(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo nawaoo which kind landlords una get sef...me I no like stress and unnecessary rants o so I no go fit live for compound wey landlord dey impose all this rules wey una dey cap up dia.

The worse compound to rent house na family compound, Tufiakwa...me personally cannot live in a family compound no matter how good looking and affordable it is.

The last compound I stayed before packing to the new one I'm living now, we was 42 peoples in the compound, mixture of young ladies, married women, married men, niggas, (Both keyboard warriors, street hustlers, white collar men) and old men. very legit compound, everybody mind their business but one thing was very common na almost every week fight dey occur, before I no dey send them but as time went by I noticed some of the young ladies with big ass and breast also had fights at least twice in two weeks so I made it my duty to always go and seperate when they start fighting so I could enjoy tapping current from holding breast and rubbing yansh..it was always sweetgrin, before I left that compound I knack only 3 shenkes from the compound all in their apartments tongue

I truly enjoyed my stay in that compound sha

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by Williampisces: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:
I have this habit of not abiding by rules or laws. Where I stay now, the neighborhood had a meeting that all generators should be off by 11pm. I'm the only tenant in my building that his generator is always ON till daybreak if there's no light.

Most of them are married, they're scared the security will come and carry their Gen. For me, no security with Dane guns will try and touch my Gen. They fitn't.
weak man.. always showing yourself... You can't face real danger and cry fowl online undecided
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Merch:
Almost all the landlords I have stayed in thier house dey fear me. I mistakenly impregnate my landlord daughter that year for abuja, omo no be small case oh

I don't get.

Is it that you were passing close to her and then hit your legs against a stone thereby making you fall on top of her mistakenly leading to your semen fertilizing her eggs and causing pregnancy?

Comrade remove that mistake from there before Buhari comes shocked.

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by DanieleLorenzo: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2022
No smoking of weed undecided
Many a night, I slept outside.
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by 7buckz(m): 4:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Landlord dropped his rules, but I like breaking rules cus it brings the fun out, but the kind stunch faces the landlord de see nobody tell am to maintain
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
...n
my guy talk wetin dey ur mind I no say you go really nack ur landlady and dem ur landlord pikin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
emmyluizzz:
I remember my school days in nekede

I was staying in a family Compound..which I regret till today...the landlord frustrated my life to the fullest.. although he is death now I believe he did not really suffer enough ...below are the rules

1) no fucking at night (my girl was always with me so if we want do..na silent nacking ooo becos landlord dey patrol for night the check)

2) if you are coming back from work or school you must get him fruits or other lil chewables

3) no generator at all...if you want to on Gen you will pay a fee or your gen seize

4) after 7pm the gate is locked ...no amount of begging will make him open it unless you call the police or find him all cash

5) if you quarrel with him no fetching of water in his compound

6) your room bulb my not be on pass 9pm

7) every Sunday if you cook you must give him and his family

cool no visitation...this was where I had issues becos my girl was always coming...for this reason he hates my girl with passion

still typing

That number 7 got me Lmao grin grin
which kind yeye thing be that you dey feed him entire family be that niyen o
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Simplyvic18:

Mistakenly ke

you dey mind the guy when him busy dey nack the gal him no call am mistake
Abi as him pour hot akamu inside the babe him sense no tell am say who plant go germinate
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
siofra:

I spit on you!!! angry
Evil thing!

why are you spiting on him? Like say him toast you or you see am you no go rush am I believe say most of you gals love dem guys doing yahoo yahoo
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Lol
she be hook up babe?
Abi you want sign her join your team?
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by emmyluizzz: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

That number 7 got me Lmao grin grin
which kind yeye thing be that you dey feed him entire family be that niyen o

baba most landlords are heartless I must tell you
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by tayewomi(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
nairaland is dope!
I'll rent house off campus in yr 2
I've learnt one or two things now b4 hand!so I'll comment later after my experience,the only thing me& landlord fit crash na bring e'm ladies house.Aside dt there's no qualms.
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by elpochas: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
I have this habit of not abiding by rules or laws. Where I stay now, th
I tink i knw u now,u still carry ur strong head Wey u get 4 GC till nw.dat dude calling u a weak man no sabi u at all.
Re: What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You by PussyGalore(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Really! grin grin grin,abeg which school?

I will even start by mentioning your full name here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? / Advantages Of Polyandry / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.