Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (49212 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by jeromestarks: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2022
If her pvssy is clean and your penis is functional, then yes. You should fvck her.
But remember, if she's not a virgin, don't plan anything serious with her. Just fvck and go.

Good luck son.

12 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by jeromestarks: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2022
orohbiro:
Yes o Nigerian men her tricky that y I no dey free visit man if u wan see me come my house
We can still deep our penis inside your vag in your house nah.
The hairs around won't stop penis from penetrating.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by rickleye: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2022
As long as only one bed day ! It is almost inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by culf: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to sleep on the same bed without anything happening.

very possible, I have done it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Tradepunter2: 2:44am On Sep 24, 2022
In normal civilization it doesn't but in naija context you must oooo cuz the lady go lable you gay or impotent

9 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by GeneralOjukwu: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Godada:

I once had a lady sleep over at my place.

I tried to have sex with her. I smooched, pressed and sucked breast.

But she refused me slipping it in.

We practically fought.

But........

I didn't try so much as in to tear her pant to force my way in. It actually came to that back then.

The next day, we spoke about it.

She laughed and said I didn't try hard enough that I was a gentlemen.

I initiated sex again.

This time, it was a close as it could to pure fight.

She fought so hard with all her strength. We wrestled.

I tore her pant off and forced it in.

The surprising thing was that she was dripping wet.

She went calm and let out a soft moan.

She whispered, dig me.

She held on to me and gave me the best sex of my life.

See styles mehn.

She was the shìt back then.

Guy, screw her.

She is expecting you to bring your fück game...... don't let us down.

Why is she even coming for a sleepover if not to smash without interruptions.

If you try this in the West (developed world)

You might spend sometime in jail for rape.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by JOACHINpedro: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Godada:

I once had a lady sleep over at my place.

I tried to have sex with her. I smooched, pressed and sucked breast.

But she refused me slipping it in.

We practically fought.

But........

I didn't try so much as in to tear her pant to force my way in. It actually came to that back then.

The next day, we spoke about it.

She laughed and said I didn't try hard enough that I was a gentlemen.

I initiated sex again.

This time, it was a close as it could to pure fight.

She fought so hard with all her strength. We wrestled.

I tore her pant off and forced it in.

The surprising thing was that she was dripping wet.

She went calm and let out a soft moan.

She whispered, dig me.

She held on to me and gave me the best sex of my life.

See styles mehn.

She was the shìt back then.
That girl can sue you at will. Just don't blow within her reach grin

10 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by absingle(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2022
orohbiro:
Yes o Nigerian men her tricky that y I no dey free visit man if u wan see me come my house
so u no like Bleep abi
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Does a sleep over mean we will probably have sex?
Chances that it LL happen is 9/10
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by kelspinall(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2022
80%
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Lovelife433(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes. Infact it's called night vigil, mumu no use ur opportunity now they asked stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Starhearts: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:

Use condom abeg
Olosho no get nice kpetus ooo

5 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Kaytixy: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
You fellowship till day break
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Kaytixy: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Na prayers una go do
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by lugo99(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2022
sure na. na dólé ni.. sleep overnight na sure kpanshi oo

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by garfield1: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to sleep on the same bed without anything happening.

It is easy.I sleep at my madam house occasionally without anything happening
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Konjiboii: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Absolutely, if you are not homeless or stranded.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Glare247(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
No ,u and him will count all the ceiling fan in d house ,asking foolish question ,

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Ladygbola(f): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes ooooooooooo....every sleep over for me...my pusssy cries alot.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by abobote: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes nah, abi na your roommate him be

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by worksmart(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes for like-minded couples grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Moz22: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
where's the difficulty
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by gonkin(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
U can sleep over at my place nothing will happen. If i aint got feelings for u even if u go nude, sh!t wont happn.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Simplythebest: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Not really. I had some experience like that, the girl was a youth copper so when she came my place we stayed till evening so when we went to drop her off to enter bus to the state she was serving is already late and no bus that day so we have to take her back to my place to sleep over so we slept together in the same bed but i didn't touch her till the following morning she left and after some weeks the girl was the one begging me that she want to come and stay some days with me and i accepted her invitation the rest is history. So u can sleep with a woman on the same bed without touching her infact it will give u more respect and the girl will trust u more.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
orohbiro:

And you think he can't knack you in your house?

5 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Onucs(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Holybaddo:
Be careful oo

Before you appear before Court as a rapist
I will never trust Daughter of Eve

A girl in my house, on my bed, rape, how?

Na naja b dis, police no go even look the case twice grin

2 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by holluwizzy: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
I fell u bro, was in d same shoes with u n trying to be a gentle man.

After the first time she was angry I did not touch but. Respected me... And I explained and she said I should have let her complain.

She came back, we got drunk and she made her move...

No fear these gender ooo... Better to be patient than land in police case.

iLoveYouToo:

I suffered the bolded, I got to hear the gist from one of my former female classmates. She said the rumour was all over the class. Poor me that was trying to be a gentleman

12 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
If a girl visits me to stay over and she refuses to give me knack , ... I swear that night she no go sleep me too no go sleep grin

12 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Alaminkd(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
coolmm
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
95% sleepovers always ends up in xxxx

Lol
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by 00FFT00(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:

No!.
You will praise and worship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.