Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (49218 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Fira09(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Comrade your vawulence too much oh

She deserves it, the dunce is just claiming what she ain't.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Fira09:

Oh shit.... To call you a teenager is an understatement for me, you sound like a kid of 12 roaming Nairaland in search of customers to patronize your p*********** biz.

I'm the one who gonna caged you just like your fellow feminist.

This is my last mention for you in this thread, your ain't worth answering.

Your are just an attention seeking lad,

But mark my words, I will deal with you on Nairaland till your senses are right back pr********. undecided
You are suffering from psychosis. How do I locate you so that you can drink agbo?
Cos it's with cane they feed idiots like you. You are the attention seeking foolish boy
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Comrade your vawulence too much oh
You are referring to a toddler as comrade. Who used you destiny?

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Our of Ikotun, go and die!
That's the response Oshiomole gave rats like you.

hahahahahaha...

You are just jealous.. I know how being below the food chain can be.

God is your strength...Quotes politicians that are thieves only shows your kind of mindset..Weak and ignorant
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha...

You are just jealous.. I know how being below the food chain can be.

God is your strength...Quotes politicians that are thieves only shows your kind of mindset..Weak and ignorant
You are the weak one here. I can locate you in Ikotun n send help to you.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the weak one here. I can locate you in Ikotun n send help to you.

Locater....

hahahahahahahahaha...

You want to help OYE...?

Is that slave helping master like Joseph in the bible?

that's nice and commendable.. I will look into your promotion status.

hahahahahaha
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by texannaija: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
aujile:

This mentality is the reason for some reported rape cases.
You will feel she's resisting for the sake of resisting, without knowing she is really resisting then she starts crying "rape" then your eyes will open and that's how you have become a rapist...get sense!

Your opinion doesn’t matter… Shift go one side abeg!!.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by dracul(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
shortgun:

She don gree since na.
Toh.. Thank God for you ooo
Your pestering don finally pay off

Pray make she come back again ooo
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are referring to a toddler as comrade. Who used my destiny?
i helped you correct it
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
i helped you correct it
Your destiny has been used, drained and empty. Just go and die!
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

my destiny has been used, drained and empty. I'll go and die!
congrats sniper is Cheap. Now fvck off m mention

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
congrats sniper is Cheap. Now fvck off m mention
let me buy you sniper or cement wey you fit soak.
Meanwhile, see as you dey edit my post, I go frustrate you to deactivate for this sight.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
let me buy you sniper or cement wey you fit soak.
Meanwhile, see as you dey edit my post, I go frustrate you to deactivate for this sight.
I no de deactivate for fools like you oh

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
I no de deactivate for fools like you oh
cos you are a foo l. Oya quote me and type rubbish again. Sha know that when dealing with your sister age mates, you ll end up buying the dust n licking sand.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
cos you are a foo l. Oya quote me and type rubbish again. Sha know that when dealing with your sister age mates, you ll end up buying the dust n licking sand.
Look at everything you typed, now look for the sense, you can't find it right? Of course no atom of sense in your above statement fira09

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Look at everything you typed, now look for the sense, you can't find it right? Of course no atom of sense in your above statement fira09
cos you don't v sense naa.
Dem don barb your sense and what's left in your head is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
cos you don't v sense naa.
Dem don bab your sense and what's left in your head is unimaginable
Atleast there is something in my head yours is empty. Secondary school child get ready for school tomorrow go and do your assignment
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Atleast there is something in my head yours is empty. Secondary school child get ready for school tomorrow go and do your assignment
lol. Dunno you are in JSS1. Are you aware you are repeating?
You no dey manipulate my post again in? You don tire? Elewa!

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
lol. Dunno you are in JSS1. Are you aware you are repeating?
You no dey manipulate my post again in? You don tire? Elewa!
Please who is giving this little children phone?
cc:beanmanx
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by BeanmanX(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
cc:bean.manx
Lolx...that sweetplum is something else,,,just free her she's still a child. grin
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...that sweetplum is something else,,,just free her she's still a child. grin
You n those boys creche kids
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
cc:beanmanx
mumuman

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
mumuman
Mumugirl
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Mumugirl
See your remnant! See wetin you remain!
See as I dey toy with your destiny!

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

See your remnant! See wetin you remain!
See as I dey toy with your destiny!
No na your papa be that naw
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
No na your papa be that naw
Foo l. That's you

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Foo l. That's you
Be proud of your father
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Be proud of your father
Lol. You be condemned foo l

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Fira09(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:

Ignore that p**********, she ain't worth answering.

I'm gonna deal with her on Nairaland till she buckles up with some molecules of common sense.
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Chaos14: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. You be condemned foo l
Better be proud of him he makes so much money at the zoo
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=TonyBby post=116969597][/quote]

By their words u shall know them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.