Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (49216 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Iamthoney(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Godada:

I once had a lady sleep over at my place.

I tried to have sex with her. I smooched, pressed and sucked breast.

But she refused me slipping it in.

We practically fought.

But........

I didn't try so much as in to tear her pant to force my way in. It actually came to that back then.

The next day, we spoke about it.

She laughed and said I didn't try hard enough that I was a gentlemen.

I initiated sex again.

This time, it was a close as it could to pure fight.

She fought so hard with all her strength. We wrestled.

I tore her pant off and forced it in.

The surprising thing was that she was dripping wet.

She went calm and let out a soft moan.

She whispered, dig me.

She held on to me and gave me the best sex of my life.

See styles mehn.

She was the shìt back then.

Guy, screw her.

She is expecting you to bring your fück game...... don't let us down.

Why is she even coming for a sleepover if not to smash without interruptions.
How do you like your booze served? With fish or goat meat or chicken pepper soup or with fish or chicken or beef barbecue or with nkwobi or fried dried meat or fried chicken or peppered fried meat or chicken?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Fineman2: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Psych412:
children of the world
so you've never slept over in a man's place and have sex
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by jaxxy(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Please don’t touch that girl, you are about to commit sin

what of if he loves her?
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by micxwell(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
it isnt, i have slept with so many ladies and nothing happened
Lol, your choice of words. "I have slept on the same bed with so many ladies and nothing happened".

3 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Enumerator(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Typical Nigerian Girl interpretation that is

But to be honest, no play dog playing with lion undecided

grin cheesy
Stephen2324:
Does a sleep over mean we will probably have sex?
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by bonnyhope: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Sexxx has really destroyed this generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
Does a sleep over mean we will probably have sex?

it doesn't unless u are both in some type of relationship or situationship.

whatever the case consent must be given.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Donbabaj: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Sha get CD for side, If she says no need for CD, it mean that she want put another man bele for your head.

8 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Pelumar(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
LucySpace:
that's cap. I do it all the time with people I'm not related to
na stranger dey come sleep for ur house? Na u cap boss cos reading what u wrote it doesn't make sense before a girl can agree to come to spend a night in ur house on ur bed y'all not stranger wo na u Sabi lol
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Thazard(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP

Just watch her Eyes and Bodyvwhen she comes over...

Once the Babe is doing Somehow when she is Sitting and chatting with you b4 going to Bed..

Rush out to take Roots or Pills to Fortify ur Dicck for Serious kpekus Banging!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Spyetv: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to sleep on the same bed without anything happening.
Not difficult. A self discipline humans won't. Respect your dignity and integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Iamthoney(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2022
The niccur got the contract cos he was destined to get it and not because he didn’t sleep with the lady. If he had sexed that lady that night he would still have gotten it.
noble2faith:

Even our amiable self acclaimed virging know sey e no go fit possible. grin

But in rare cases, e dey happen. If u, as a guy, dey think with your head, not with your p*his, no be every strange girl dey sexable. I know of a guy like that. The guy Sabi f*ck anything f*ckable. E get one strange girl like that wey come his workshop. The girl dey she need a place she fit spend the night, sey the following day she go continue her journey. Na so the guy agree to help her.

In the night, the guy just dey feel something unusual around him and his instinct dey tell him make he no sleep with the girl even if the girl make advance. The guy no sex the girl o despite sey dey sleep on top same bed. The next morning, the girl appreciate the guy wella. She tell the guy sey God go bless the guy as the guy no take advantage of her.

Few months past o, if you see the kind contract wey the guy con get. Contract wey worth millions of naira. Na dat year the guy finish his house, buy bus dey do transport.

Moral of the story: no be every girl wey come sleep for your house you must sleep with. Some fit be monsters, some fit be angels wey con test you.

6 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Enumerator(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Just slept with one yesternight/today and we no do anything, na mindset
virginprincess:
No,but it is very difficult for a guy and a girl to sleep on the same bed without anything happening.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
If a girl visits me to stay over and she refuses to give me knack , ... I swear that night she no go sleep me too no go sleep grin
Ahhh, pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, hin too no sleep oo grin
Una no go kill pesin for this obodo Nigeria grin
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Goldbw122(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
gonkin:
U can sleep over at my place nothing will happen. If i aint got feelings for u even of u go nude, sh!t wont happn.
It will happen in the first place why will she come over when nothing will happen abi na crude oil they run through their vain?
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Iamthoney(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
happney65:
If you know you don't want to fucckk don't go sleeping for Man house. Why you no go sleep for woman house? Abi woman don finish for world ni?

Period!
A girl can sleep in a female friend’s house and still get banged via lesbo ways, so she’s not totally safe and free. Same for a guy

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by mu2sa2: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
imagrg:
These small boys too like totow!

See their preek sef don raise as them see this topic.

Idle minds wen ASUU create.
This poster should receive a ban for posting something that will force a smile even if the reader isn't in the mood to smile. lol.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Didi2d(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
She has already decide what will happen when she visits
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by NohurryInLife: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Iamthoney:
The niccur got the contract cos he was destined to get it and not because he didn’t sleep with the lady. If he had sexed that lady that night he would still have gotten it.
God bless you 4 this jare

3 Likes

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Goldbw122(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
If a girl visits me to stay over and she refuses to give me knack , ... I swear that night she no go sleep me too no go sleep grin
grin
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by hammerT: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Iamthoney:
A girl can sleep in a female friend’s house and still get banged via lesbo ways, so she’s not totally safe and free. Same for a guy

DAT WAN TOO DEY.

BESTIE LESBO.

I FIND LESBIANS LAUGHABLE BUT THE MALE HOMO, I DEY FEAR DEM.

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Let me ask Lilian bach
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Anndrew(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

That girl can sue you at will. Just don't blow within her reach grin
lolz..if na oyibo land,sorry for the guy name..straight to jail direct..
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by hammerT: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Godada:

I once had a lady sleep over at my place.

I tried to have sex with her. I smooched, pressed and sucked breast.

But she refused me slipping it in.

We practically fought.

But........

I didn't try so much as in to tear her pant to force my way in. It actually came to that back then.

The next day, we spoke about it.

She laughed and said I didn't try hard enough that I was a gentlemen.

I initiated sex again.

This time, it was a close as it could to pure fight.

She fought so hard with all her strength. We wrestled.

I tore her pant off and forced it in.

The surprising thing was that she was dripping wet.

She went calm and let out a soft moan.

She whispered, dig me.

She held on to me and gave me the best sex of my life.

See styles mehn.

She was the shìt back then.

Guy, screw her.

She is expecting you to bring your fück game...... don't let us down.

Why is she even coming for a sleepover if not to smash without interruptions.

TEARING PANT, TELLS ME U ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT THE ART OF SENSUAL ENTICEMENT.

IF U HAVE ALL NIGHT, NO WAY DAY GO BREAK, U GO BEGIN DEY TEAR PANT, IF U KNOW WAT U ARE DOING. grin

RESULTING TO TEARING PANT, HAHAHA...

1 Like

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz..if na oyibo land,sorry for the guy name..straight to jail direct..
Infact that is their mode of operation

Act nice in the beginning
Straddle you to come to your place for sleep over
Touching you to send signal
Get to your place
Have sex
Next day police case with rape charge
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Layk(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
shortgun:
I have a girl in my crib now for 5 days and counting. We've done everything but she still won't let me.
I've lost interest sef angry

She won't leave until she empties your destiny. You think she's enjoy you, she's been subtle draining your destiny
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Anndrew(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Simplythebest:
Not really. I had some experience like that, the girl was a youth copper so when she came my place we stayed till evening so when we went to drop her off to enter bus to the state she was serving is already late and no bus that day so we have to take her back to my place to sleep over so we slept together in the same bed but i didn't touch her till the following morning she left and after some weeks the girl was the one begging me that she want to come and stay some days with me and i accepted her invitation the rest is history. So u can sleep with a woman on the same bed without touching her infact it will give u more respect and the girl will trust u more.
lolz same history weh guys dey do,some babes dey call them dull brain,even impotence self...well sha history plenty for people wey go history themself
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by azpekuliar: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
No
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Psych412(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Fineman2:
so you've never slept over in a man's place and have sex

Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Anndrew(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

Infact that is their mode of operation

Act nice in the beginning
Straddle you to come to your place for sleep over
Touching you to send signal
Get to your place
Have sex
Next day police case with rape charge
I tell you..anybody wey find himself for obodo land should just respect himself..
Re: Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? by Fineman2: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.