Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One (5322 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
where be your location?

Pekam, London sir smiley
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by HolyMan12: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Maxwell775:
If you're having a bad day just login nairaland and you're gonna laugh your sorrows away. There's nothing you won't read on this forum.

Abeg which one be God fearing olosho again grin

Majority of mad people still roam free grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dfynboi:
The truth is that most of them are into prostitution cz of condition, most of them that re into it doesn't really like it
Guess is condition dt pushed her into it
U have her number, would like to reach out to her
@bolded, why did you want to reach out to her? Do you wanna have your share of her pussy?
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Dfynboi: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
@bolded, why did you want to reach out to her? Do you wanna have your share of her pussy?
c'mon bro everything is not for joke, she needs help before prostitution eats deep into her system
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dfynboi:
c'mon bro everything is not for joke, she needs help before prostitution eats deep into her system
Lol, help indeed.
Channel your help to the children in the orphanage homes. They need it more and they will appreciate you more.
That Olosho girl is an adult. She made her decision of becoming a prostitute.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by lamanda(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
...it's like you know of someone who has fallen victim of their gimmicks before. grin grin grin shocked

Nothing wey man no go hear for Naija

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
@Op which is God fearing olosho again ?
Lol... She is new, i guess
.The Op was really pleased with the way he was well taken Care of by the "godfearing Olosho" tongue cool
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
wetin bad if him marry olosho?
no be man like you dey bleep them
Abi which assurance cover you say ur wife to be never do olosho work in one time of her life

VOsimhen144:
Bro you wan marry olosho? Congrats.

Indeed one man food is another man's poison
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Sweetvie: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

.The Op was really pleased with the way he was well taken Care of by the "godfearing Olosho" tongue cool
Aswear... He want more grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / Top 10 Lies Men Tell [MUST READ] / Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.