Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One (5333 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Nigerianization(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:
So yesterday evening one my way back from work I decided to jaz in olosho house.
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money for my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to cleaned my dick very well. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

I never knew olosho could be this polite, respectful and God fearing. Most of the ones I've seen dey even smoke igbo and can be very rude. But this particular girl was reserved, cool, very respectful and God fearing.

So please is there anything like God fearing olosho girl?

She's a wife material. Please wife her
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by InfinityFabric: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Assuming this is true, it's a "PLEASE SAVE ME" call to the SIMPle man.
A lot of men are really down-bad, that little film-acting is probably the greatest show of love many men will ever get from a woman.

Since the simple men knows nothing, they'll listen and believe her story and eventually wife her. Then she will have sex with every member of his family, then the whole street, then the man commits Seppuku.

Spend a lot of time in the world, and you'll recognize a female acting when u see one. Happens every.single.time.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by TheMaharajah: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
czarr:
No olosho truly fears God.
They just dey pretend.

Probably looking for a simple man to save her and marry her, she is waiting for a mumu to ask her, why is a good God fearing girl like you doing olosho? and she would proceed to give a well rehearsed sob story of how everywhere she went to work every body wanted to sleep with her or something.

....and how she is just trying to raise money to start a business, a mumu man may offer to give her the sum, she'll cry and thank him, collect the money and go to another state and continue the olosho business.

Maybe and maybe not but it is safer to think like you in such case.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Chris2863(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin cheesy honestly
Israeli072011:
you are not ok

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by abokikhalifa: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op i would love to meet that lady you are talking about. I know of an NGO that can assist her. Send me a message
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by DanieleLorenzo: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Who don go dwellers for enehrehen Junction for warri. Many ashawo dey stamp all those church stickers for their door.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Aguiyimba(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
So yesterday evening one my way back from work I decided to jaz in olosho house.
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money for my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to cleaned my dick very well. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

I never knew olosho could be this polite, respectful and God fearing. Most of the ones I've seen dey even smoke igbo and can be very rude. But this particular girl was reserved, cool, very respectful and God fearing.

Deeper life
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Vulcanheph(m): 5:39am On Sep 24, 2022
czarr:
No olosho truly fears God.
They just dey pretend.

Probably looking for a simple man to save her and marry her, she is waiting for a mumu to ask her, why is a good God fearing girl like you doing olosho? and she would proceed to give a well rehearsed sob story of how everywhere she went to work every body wanted to sleep with her or something.

....and how she is just trying to raise money to start a business, a mumu man may offer to give her the sum, she'll cry and thank him, collect the money and go to another state and continue the olosho business.
Oil dey your head... You Don talk am finish.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Flora2Sweet: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Na condition cause am, she could be a good girl

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Zico777(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Maxwell775:
If you're having a bad day just login nairaland and you're gonna laugh your sorrows away. There's nothing you won't read on this forum.

Abeg which one be God fearing olosho again grin
grin
My blooda I tell u!

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by sharpwriter(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:

That's her own trademark grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Illegal1:

she's currently my female bestie,and i can marry her without thinking twice...

las las na condition make cray fish bend..

Bro you wan marry olosho? Congrats.

Indeed one man food is another man's poison
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by phemmyfour: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money from my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to clean my dick very neatly. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

She was into the act outside her will
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Brighton1(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2022
In anything you do, always put God first.
She was only trying to put God first before any other thing.

Even armed robbers dey pray before carrying out their mission

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Illegal1(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Bro you wan marry olosho? Congrats.
Indeed one man food is another man's poison
90% of 9ja nah olosho,jst dat they get dff method/format
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Rachel98(f): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2022
A true Christian knows fornication is a sin. I guess she's just pretending. My dear, nothing like God fearing prostitute

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Illegal1:

90% of 9ja nah olosho,jst dat they get dff method/format
No be lie.

Congratulations boss, you have found your missing rib. Some of us are still in search of our missing rib
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Illegal1(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Kirkman:
Why haven't you married her now oga noise maker.
bcus i never ready to marry,mayb 5yr tym...

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Illegal1(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
No be lie.

Congratulations boss, you have found your missing rib. Some of us are still in search of our missing rib

hahahahahahah....

guy u funny sha...
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by kelspinall(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2022
lolz people deyoo
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Acesexcell(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
razbobo:
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
50inches 4K smart tv
LG home theatre
DSTV
PS3
1.5hp split a/c
1hp split a/c
Water dispenser
1000w powerful grill combo microwave
Haier thermocool fridge
Stainless cylinder and 4face maxi cooker
Four face toasting machine
12kg washing machine
Blending machine
6.5hp sumec firman Gen
Giant 60 Ceiling fan
20inches OX standing fan
18inches cooling standing fan
3.5inches center rug
5000VA stabilizer
Fancy shoe rack
Center table
Sofa
Dm on Whatsapp 08027712254 for price and pictures
Ahh!! Boss you wan Jakpa??
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by SeniorGee(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Please don't be quick to write them of. A Ghanaian friend had a familiar experience with one at their Agboju hq. He arrived late at chisco park, old ojo rd enroute Abuja for a visa appointment. Abuja bound buses had left and he was directed to a motel not knowing it was red light zone.
He approached one of the ladies and asked for a room, she told him to wait when she finishes her business he can sleep in her room for free. When it was time, she called him in and gave him a mattress.
He laid down on his mattress only to see the lady pull out a Bible from under her pillow to read. Out of shock he asked her if she too reads Bible. The babe para gaann and it took a lot of pleading for him to sleep there.
Some of them have good hearts. May whatever pushed them down that path be removed from their life in Jesus Name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Willsland(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
Maxwell775:
If you're having a bad day just login nairaland and you're gonna laugh your sorrows away. There's nothing you won't read on this forum.

Abeg which one be God fearing olosho again grin

Swears
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Machalla(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol she dey deserve u. That nah her area of expertise cheesy
Your eyes come dey see double lol
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Slmgirldippussy: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible. She was even playing gospel music with her small bluetooth speaker.

She greeted me politely, she even prostrated while greeting and asked me how was work today? I said work was fine, then I asked for her price, she told me and I paid her. She even said Thank you sir while prostrating to collect the money from my hand.

After the sex, she helped me to clean my dick very neatly. I asked for her name, she told me her name. As I was leaving she even wished me good night.

Very nice .....Did you Bleep her very well sha
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Slmgirldippussy: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Assuming this is true, it's a "PLEASE SAVE ME" call to the SIMPle man.
A lot of me are really down-bad, that little film-acting is probably the greatest show of love many men will ever get from a woman.

Since the simple men knows nothing, they'll listen and believe her story and eventually wife. Then she then have sex with every member of his family and whole street, then the man commits Seppuku.

Spend a lot of time in the world, and you'll recognize a female acting when u see one. Every.single.time.

Indeed you are a very wise fellow . Very thoughtful of you. Its a trap ! A big one for that matter
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Dfynboi: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
The truth is that most of them are into prostitution cz of condition, most of them that re into it doesn't really like it
Guess is condition dt pushed her into it
U have her number, would like to reach out to her
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by baralatie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Israeli072011:
you are not ok
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Very nice .....Did you Bleep her very well sha
I fu"ked her well. She is a very sweet girl honestly.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:
As I was walking through the passage looking for a suitable girl to knack, I stumbled into this girl room, then I knocked at the door, she came out holding a Bible and she told me to come inside. She placed the Bible on a plastic chair, she picked up her pen and put it in between the Bible verse she was reading, then close the Bible. She was even playing gospel music with her small bluetooth speaker.

Bro I can find u decent olosho smiley
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by VOsimhen144(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro I can find u decent olosho smiley
where be your location?
Re: Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One by Berezuski: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
VOsimhen144:

In all you do, seek God first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / What Can You Say About Love From Your Experience? / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.