Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (70653 Views)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by seunmind44: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why won’t the bride broom runaway? Who wants to keep elephantiasis at home as a wife?
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by NaBanga: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where are all the Nigerian men from the post about the black American lady who caught her husband cheating? Where are the rabble rousers to talk about how this white women is fat, ugly and not acceptable. I don't see them. This is what colonization has done to the black man. Look at where it got Udoka. #smh angry
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by funshint(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
But this is wickedness sha....nobody deserves such!
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by henryobinna(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Explorers:
Kayley Stead, who lives in Swansea, only learnt she wouldn't be getting married on the morning of her wedding.

Despite the heartbreak, Kayley decided to go ahead with the big day, surrounded with her loved ones around her, on September 15 at Oxwich Bay Hotel in Gower, Swansea, Wales.

Kayley went ahead with her wedding entrance, meal, speeches, dances and even posed for professional photos without her groom.

She spent £12,000 on the nuptials, so decided to enjoy the day with family and friends.

The bridal party woke up around 6am, and started getting ready, the groom had disappeared by this point.

Kayley (pictured with her bridesmaids) said 'asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11242965/Plucky-bride-reveals-went-ahead-12-000-wedding-day-despite-jilted.html?ito=social-facebook
Island of Whales. These land whales should go back to their natural habitat.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by MadamOk(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why are you running grin grin grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by obinna4r: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Whether you like it or not this wedding must hold.Whether you like it or not this wedding must hold....
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by dyera(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mhykel217:
.omoh Who wan marry elephant
The guy friends go dun laff am tire
The Bride no fat reach elephant, na hippopotamus.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Juoflife1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
If he ever shows up, "shoot on sight"
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Sweetvie: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
I love her energy grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by riverbird: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by forerunner022(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
She's strong emotionally.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Mhykel217(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
dyera:

The Bride no fat reach elephant, na hippopotamus.

Lol she's getting there
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by sammysmiles(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don't know how blacks married to oyinbo people cope. They don't bathe often and they will proudly and bodly tell you they bathe or take a shower once a week, month, several months etc. Even their Hollywood elites and stars no dey baff.

Football fans will be shocked that Messi or Ronaldo bathe or take a shower once a month even with all the sweat from playing football.
Stop typing lies and gibberish stuffs here...

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
BloomingDale:
I don't know how blacks married to oyinbo people cope. They don't bathe often and they will proudly and bodly tell you they bathe or take a shower once a week, month, several months etc. Even their Hollywood elites and stars no dey baff.

Football fans will be shocked that Messi or Ronaldo bathe or take a shower once a month even with all the sweat from playing football.

Naivety
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Streetmovement(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This story get miscarriage o

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
afribookorg:
Free the guy joor. Marriage is entrapment.

las las she go cry. No be woman she be? grin
The GUY finish work!
I hail am.
He suddenly realized what he was about entering, and he scampered for his life

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Juoflife1:
If he ever shows up, "shoot on sight"
Exactly the reason he ran away.
Simply because of same SHOOT at sight.
Only if many young men will understand.
Too many SHOOT at Sights...
Marriage should be treated like FOOTBALL contracts. It's no longer worth it.
It's significance has been outlived.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Harpyeagle(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
afribookorg:

If dem tell u say Ur daughter too go cry now as she to na woman, u go dey vex anyhow.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by PlanktonX: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I love her positive energy..

After so years when favour had located her, this same stupid boyfriend will show up and be asking for forgiveness,...

Well, she can forgive him but and ask him to go to the moon to wait for arrival. No mater what he heard or found out out, hurting others is bad. Feel bad for her, it's really painful
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Lugianostar(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wahala dey o
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by giga20: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Who dey marry these kind of women? She is obessed as fck
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by koolaid87: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Andrew Tate effect

Thats nothing Alpha

He is a pussy for chicken out at the last minute. Id rather jet outta relationship than fake a marriage with anyone.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Tonytonex(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Explorers:
Kayley Stead, who lives in Swansea, only learnt she wouldn't be getting married on the morning of her wedding.

Despite the heartbreak, Kayley decided to go ahead with the big day, surrounded with her loved ones around her, on September 15 at Oxwich Bay Hotel in Gower, Swansea, Wales.

Kayley went ahead with her wedding entrance, meal, speeches, dances and even posed for professional photos without her groom.

She spent £12,000 on the nuptials, so decided to enjoy the day with family and friends.

The bridal party woke up around 6am, and started getting ready, the groom had disappeared by this point.

Kayley (pictured with her bridesmaids) said 'asked the girls, his family and the groomsmen to continue getting ready, because I honestly believed he was going to be there'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11242965/Plucky-bride-reveals-went-ahead-12-000-wedding-day-despite-jilted.html?ito=social-facebook
She tried sha. Positive attitude.
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Ceejay94: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Useless groom
He has his reasons, most ladies of today are wolves in sheep's clothing. You never can tell when you will die if you marry the wrong one

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Adakintroy: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
afribookorg:

Freedom till you die is worst entrapment
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Habeyy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I love her positive energy..
I need this positivity..
She made the best decision for herself
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Kobicove(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mhykel217:
.omoh
Who wan marry elephant

The guy friends go dun laff am tire

grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Bobbiee: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Her hatred for all men begins today
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Belteshazzar1: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
So she just got married to her self
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by folake4u(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
In these Endtimes, nothing should come as a Suprise .

Please SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Bigchristo: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Oboi... In life it's always good to consider others before taking some actions. How would they feel? Put yourself in people's shoes before acting.
Think twice. The bride is strong but it's hard mask the pain
Have you try to know the exact reasons why he run away? Maybe some hidden secrets don burst grin grin
Re: Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wait o. Did I read this post right? He died or what? Coz it said "he was gone". This could mean death.
Someone should please tell me I read this right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.