Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar (53602 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Thislifee: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code

Op, how old are you?
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Cyntie55(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.
You are so uncultured. You really need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Tapout(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Where una dey take find wife oh cheesy

HML @OP...
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Freelane33(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code
Congrats oo
God will bless your home
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by fascowilly(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
This is wonderful, happy home in advance.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Freelane33(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
3nity7:
Redpillers one man down! I repeat one man down! grin grin grin

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by HolyPussy: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Old bros don go select fresh girl.

Wehdone o.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Honestfrend: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congrats bro.. Don't invite Nairaland members o.. If not ur main guest no go see chaw... cheesy
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Omoluabi16(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Beautiful couple. Congratulations to you both smiley

Let me add God when
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Bigchristo: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Marriage Dey sweet normally, God bless your union
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Truthsoldier(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
HolyMan12:
This your bride to be no sad to give am my third-leg oh! kiss kiss kiss

gwoot,mkpi
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by lifenija: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Without filter lets see u two undecided
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
congratulation
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Spandau: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

This guy is certainly not Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Kadoso no fine reach this guy. Word is, he is planning to get a second wife.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

Congrats
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by hkidola00(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Savedday:
Y I dey feel sorry for the guy?
guyyyy..stop na..be Happy for them..they look good
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by puremaker7(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Virginbeauty:
You are a very stupid boy,may God deliver you.
you are stupider, your monicker is virginbeauty, but you don't want others to remain virgin.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by craves(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Savedday:

U just dey play sha... I know say Las Las you sef go still marry grin angry grin grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by KingMack(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
You guys look f*cking great..God bless your union

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Sluacoast(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Pearlwhite: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Savedday:
Abeg shift.. angry
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by OVB123: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Congrats!
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by seunadeolu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Any potential babe looking to get down to start a family come next year independence day should pls contact me so we can corroborate ideas and ideals together ❤️� cool shocked
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations OP.
May your home be blessed.

You get mind sha to bring am come Nairaland considering the large number of Yabaleft escapees wey full here grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Harmlesspill(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Man you gatz to be strong in all odds.
you seem soft ,which is cool in some areas but don't let it to get to what happens in your bedroom.
Make sure you screw her mercilessly until she moans your name steadily,by so doing,you will succeed in keeping her afar from other guys to shalaye.

Congrats though and married life in advance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

Look at this bastard yahoo boy. He does not need your ill gotten money. You are a foool
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by craves(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

So na virgin na I'm no go cheat abi. Don't know if you're married though but I dare you to post urs here when the time comes, as if the one you are dating now is a virgin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Lvgirl: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

I suggest reverse cow girl for a reason
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Samcent: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:

Congratulations bro!

HML!
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by ayesco202(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
You guys look alike oo. Are you sure you guys don't have blood relation? Azin, una resemble.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Danniedpastor(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Illegal1:

eeh bros.....i dn see u tey ooh.

las las....ALL NIGERIA GIRLS ARE USELESS

Including your mother and sisters,right?
Useless kids are many in thus forum.
The fact that you keep meeting terrible girls means you are a very terrible guy.
Useless guys meet useless girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / Guys, How Will You React to this pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.