Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar (53638 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
kestolove95:
she no look like one at all but na d guy disvirgin her

Na the guy tell you that one?

Abi na you been change the bedsheet wey them been use knack that night?
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Ginaz(f): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

with all your big fowl mouth, it was only 30k you could give. 5million hard you give?

on top someone's wife you are scrutinizing her virginity! the way you guys behave on this forum is so disgusting and low, even an animal wouldn't go so low. TUFIAKA on your empty head!

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ehooo

Another man willingly going into bondage

Na u go pay for everything for the wedding but na her mouth go run pass for the marriage

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Desusi: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
just 30k? Nah so sapa full ground for ur area. Bros use am take good care of urself first
Thank God for you, church kilo,l guess you have already prepared for all sort of words you are bound to hear or received.l don't have the liver for such.congratulations,my man.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Immanuelsnr: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
3nity7:
Redpillers one man down! I repeat one man down! grin grin grin
No be only na people like you dey mumu follow woman up and down
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nickymezor(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratz OP
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Zonefree(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Softmirror: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Savedday:
Y I dey feel sorry for the guy?

YOU DON CHOP DEY BABE TOO ABI?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Zonefree(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
naughty nairalander go look for any other place. Not my holy ground
Not yet married and you're already making a Nigerian girl's kpekus your holy ground undecided

You sure say you go survive this journey

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Lightorder: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Rubbish comment from an imp without home training

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sweet
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by CrownLands(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations! Happy Married Life!
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by DestinyNigga: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Her ukwu make sense. I don't mind having one round before u finally Wed her. Sucking her fresh kpekus won't be bad anyway grin grin. Let me smoke my Igbo first I will be right back cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Ushiefrank(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations bro God bless your home real good[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Kajaard: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Dude this is not right. Why can't you just be happy for the guy or just stay mute? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by iamsolasoul(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Beautiful couple God bless your Union
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by 1EmmyKay: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations!! Boss. Wishing you a happy home.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Ilajesaint: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

You deserve 12 lashes of kano koboko for vomitting this thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Warmaterial(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
One man down...
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by DestinyNigga: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hope she's still a virgin. If she's not a virgin and her kpekus no tight leave her to us. Real men drain borehole while simp dey look for tight kpekus cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Greatinanout: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congrats ���
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by GloriousGbola: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
fine boy, find geh fine pikins loading smiley

happy married life

may you live long, may you prosper and may you raise raise beautiful and useful members of soceity

may you not be like the failed human beings who brought forth the failed hateful useless beings pouring their bile on this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Tunjibalogun: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Buddha3:

Omoh, you're talking in the rubbish!

Nigeria is too stressfull to be marrying a woman with Tobi Amosun's yansh and Desire Oparanozie's chest. A man needs flesh for comfort after a hard day's work.

Ask your yeye father why he fckks other women except your mother. Its because your mother has gotten so fat after he married her for flesh but now goes to those slim women to relieve stress
You're still a kid to understand

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by CSTRR: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nairaland is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by charlesedu777: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
short ladies can handle any rod, rip to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Ask your yeye father why he fckks other women except your mother. Its because your mother has gotten so fat after he married her for flesh but now goes to those slim women to relieve stress
You're still a kid to understand

Tunji Balogun, I'm sincerely sorry for your pain, but me and you no dey share the same papa. No be me say make your papa be regular customer for Iyana-ipaja ashawo houses cause of your mother's unappealing physical appearance.

I know you're hurting but you can end up better than your father did, not by venting on me, but by correcting his mistakes and taking proper care of your wife if and when you're eventually fortunate enough to find one with your mediocre IQ that's less than a single digit decimal.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by silibaba: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
They should do the reception at lekki toll gate ooo.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by prciouschika(f): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations Nna, your wife to be is soooo pretty.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:

Keep your fucking money dude, are u a virgin? What's virginity as to do with happiness.

na dem

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by uptownemmygee(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code

Op this your bride no get single sister
Make I be your inlaw too
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Emmanuel909090: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.