Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! (1454 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Darren95: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
First Post on the matter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7347643/girl-helping-me-after-surgery

Updated!!! ———this evening below. You guys need to advice me I beg una!

So while I was having dinner today, I asked her what made her ex boyfriend who impregnated her didn’t go ahead to marry her. She replied she can’t tell, she said the guy went back to his ex and they both got married. I was like really?! Why would he do that, I told her she is so beautiful (yes she is) and knows how to care judging from how she is giving me 100% caring up to the extend that I can’t remember the last time I opened bottle water myself!

She said well such is life and she can’t force his ex to marry her. She said it got to a time when the guy tried persuading her back and she refused. I really don’t know how truth this is. I told her well the guy has missed such a caring and loving girl like her and that he would forever regret it.

Boomb!!! She said some men are wicked. I said wow really? Why do you say so I asked, she said it’s best known to her. I said no we are discussing, why do you say some men are wicked and she said please it’s best known to her, she knows why she said that. I said well okay no problem!

The conversation continued and got to where she said some young men get married when they have some moderate funds to settle down and plan their life instead of having various women around them stressing them especially financially. I replied well it’s true. Some do get married. I continued that some young men with a two bedroom semi-furnished apartment like myself with the little funds they have, would get married and try to open a small business for the wife and start managing their lives and even eat moderately. And she Replied Oh Yes but that me I am not like that! That I’m not that kind of man. And I said Yes!!! That right now I am not ready for that, I told her I want to work harder so that I can make more money and not manage my life with my wife but rather enjoy my life with my wife and children.

Omo she change face oh! The babe face change as per she no agree with my option! The next thing she said: Hmmm if someone does not have strong heart, that person can not live with me! I was like really?? Why do you say so? She say the way i talk that’s it’s not easy, i asked how do you mean? I asked her is she saying my plan to make more money before I get married is not a better plan?! She replied Oh no I am not saying anything! It’s your life! I didn’t say you should not look for more money!

Omo Like this, I am scared of this girl!

- I met her last year, I was not interested in having any relationship with her to be honest, I only wanted her honey pot! And she refused despite visiting me a number of times. I stopped the communication!

- Fast forward to Two months ago this year! I got involved in an accident and unfortunately got my left femur fractured and ended up having surgery. Now I live alone in my two bedroom apartment, I can’t walk with my two legs until my bones heals. I use walker and need help. I have options from my lady friends to help me!

- I called her because she was a nice lady friend. Now she rushed to my house same day I informed her(about a month after my surgery). She came and I told her I would be glad if she usually comes around to care for me even though I had my two males friends with me who left their businesses! Ever since she came to my house spent 5 days, went to her village came back and she has never left going to 3weeks now! We had sex ones which I made the move but stopped ever since I notice she is having feelings for me but she has tried to seduce me on two different nights and stopped.

- She is truly or selfishly in love! I can’t really tell! She is desperate to settle down! But I am not and I always tell her jokingly how I humanize a lot! And Yes I am not ready to set down, I need to make more money and even if I want to settle down, not with a baby mama!!!

- Now she looks unhappy, ever since we had this conversation this evening! I am scared! I don’t feel safe anymore even though I love her 100% caring which my other female friends can’t give me! She cooks greatly and very good in cleaning!!!

NOTE: I always tell her I will appreciate her very nicely for the caring!!! And yes I will give her good funds.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Kollins11: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bia! Coordinate yourself o!

Wetin dey work you nah?

10 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by gaby(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Attention seeker..

It's becoming clearer that what happened to your leg was no accident but a well-deserved reward.

Mouthing off about 2 bedroom apartment...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Chizzyjforce: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
reading...
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by goshikid: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kids everywhere...

Back then here use to be fun.. But Now, kids has taken over embarassed

Spit on thread.... Tweh!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by akaahs(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
To be honest, u re a confused being.
Just choice one and focus (either the lady or making money)

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Slynation(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nna ehh...This guy is a real definition of confusionists!! Anyways, Enjoy the pussy while it last tho, because her baby daddy will always has a share in that kpekus...!!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by obinna58(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
You're doing well
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Godada(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2022

I want to believe you want a sincere advice.

Let me give you just that.

But first let me tell something that happened to a friend of mine back then.

He had a girlfriend whom he was inseparable from.

He had a debilitating accident that confined him to a wheelchair. This guy is about 6 feet 6. Huge, tall and handsome.

Girlfriend came to the hospital, she saw his state, she japa. She never call or looked back.

The job of nursing this guy to health fell on his aged mum. She braved up and took it in good faith.

After about 3 years of lots of major Operations and money thrown around my guy can work without clutches.

All things was down to the fact that his mum never faltered in discharging her motherly duties.

My guy had a girlfriend that he was betrothed to. Marriage was like a done deal to us. But when shìt hits the fan, family and friends left him to his fate.

The reason I brought this up is simple.

You got a lady who would go at any length to please you, na the one wey you nor get you dey find.

You confirmed that she is nice but you are so confused. You think money buys loyalty.

Didn't you read about the landlord that died inside his house.

That lady is your savior.

Take it or leave it.

The lady in question has done something, most family members won't do for you.

Why don't you give her a chance?

One wise man advised me back then to marry a woman who loves me not a woman that I loved.

It didn't make sense back then but after I met a lady that loved me so much that she was ready to take a bullet for me.... I knew my days of philandering was over.

She is beautiful and loyal, what else does a man need?

Give her a chance. I know the only challenge here is that she is a single mom.

If you can overlook that, you have got a winner here.

She already laid her cards on the table.

If you are still obstinate, let her go.

Promising her money is just demeaning.

I hope you find the wisdom here to do what's right.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by vanvickie(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
That babe still dey ur house Won't you free someone's daughter if you have no plans for her?

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Divay22(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't know why you guys are always confuse...
Una no dey love the one way love una o, na the one way no care or give a damn una go dey fall for...

I just want to believe the only thing stopping you is the fact that she's a single mom, any other thing na just excuse.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by tobenuel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lemme know when you release Episode 3 on the matter..
Enjoy what you asked for
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Lvgirl: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
First Post on the matter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7347643/girl-helping-me-after-surgery

Updated!!! ———this evening below. You guys need to advice me I beg una!

So while I was having dinner today, I asked her what made her ex boyfriend who impregnated her didn’t go ahead to marry her. She replied she can’t tell, she said the guy went back to his ex and they both got married. I was like really?! Why would he do that, I told her she is so beautiful (yes she is) and knows how to care judging from how she is giving me 100% caring up to the extend that I can’t remember the last time I opened bottle water myself!

She said well such is life and she can’t force his ex to marry her. She said it got to a time when the guy tried persuading her back and she refused. I really don’t know how truth this is. I told her well the guy has missed such a caring and loving girl like her and that he would forever regret it.

Boomb!!! She said some men are wicked. I said wow really? Why do you say so I asked, she said it’s best known to her. I said no we are discussing, why do you say some men are wicked and she said please it’s best known to her, she knows why she said that. I said well okay no problem!

The conversation continued and got to where she said some young men get married when they have some moderate funds to settle down and plan their life instead of having various women around them stressing them especially financially. I replied well it’s true. Some do get married. I continued that some young men with a two bedroom semi-furnished apartment like myself with the little funds they have, would get married and try to open a small business for the wife and start managing their lives and even eat moderately. And she Replied Oh Yes but that me I am not like that! That I’m not that kind of man. And I said Yes!!! That right now I am not ready for that, I told her I want to work harder so that I can make more money and not manage my life with my wife but rather enjoy my life with my wife and children.

Omo she change face oh! The babe face change as per she no agree with my option! The next thing she said: Hmmm if someone does not have strong heart, that person can not live with me! I was like really?? Why do you say so? She say the way i talk that’s it’s not easy, i asked how do you mean? I asked her is she saying my plan to make more money before I get married is not a better plan?! She replied Oh no I am not saying anything! It’s your life! I didn’t say you should not look for more money!

Omo Like this, I am scared of this girl!

- I met her last year, I was not interested in having any relationship with her to be honest, I only wanted her honey pot! And she refused despite visiting me a number of times. I stopped the communication!

- Fast forward to Two months ago this year! I got involved in an accident and unfortunately got my left femur fractured and ended up having surgery. Now I live alone in my two bedroom apartment, I can’t walk with my two legs until my bones heals. I use walker and need help. I have options from my lady friends to help me!

- I called her because she was a nice lady friend. Now she rushed to my house same day I informed her(about a month after my surgery). She came and I told her I would be glad if she usually comes around to care for me even though I had my two males friends with me who left their businesses! Ever since she came to my house spent 5 days, went to her village came back and she has never left going to 3weeks now! We had sex ones which I made the move but stopped ever since I notice she is having feelings for me but she has tried to seduce me on two different nights and stopped.

- She is truly or selfishly in love! I can’t really tell! She is desperate to settle down! But I am not and I always tell her jokingly how I humanize a lot! And Yes I am not ready to set down, I need to make more money and even if I want to settle down, not with a baby mama!!!

- Now she looks unhappy, ever since we had this conversation this evening! I am scared! I don’t feel safe anymore even though I love her 100% caring which my other female friends can’t give me! She cooks greatly and very good in cleaning!!!

NOTE: I always tell her I will appreciate her very nicely for the caring!!! And yes I will give her good funds.

Do u have strong heart ..she will kill u
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Ginaz(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
you know you can't marry a baby mama but you can need her assistance in regards to your health. angry

tell her to leave your house since you are so scared and stop acting like you're one big deal ! rat feeling fly !

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Guyman01: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
You don dey fall in love small small but fighting hard to resist the urge cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by blinking001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
You're playing with fire and i pray you get burnt soon.
Why not employ the services of a care giver instead of this nonsense you're doing. You're exposing yòur life to danger and still feeling funky about your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by robinso01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
I hope u won't later come to complain about another girl you meet
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Nicepoker(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
You had sex even with your broken limb? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Everyone here have spoken well. Pls sir, where is your family in this whole issue? Are they not supposed to be the one caring for U?

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Ijoba4lyf(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Introduce this babe give me nah... I don't care about her being a single-mom. Abeg, free the babe for me. No time

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Illegal1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
I no even knw wetin i wn talk slf...infact i'm speechless lyk michael jackson

1 Like

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by BIZNess123(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga goan rest....u will never know how important one is to you until you lose them....

Be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by kkins25(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2022
If she is physically attractive as you've said, she has proven to be the type that can truly live by till death do us part. Are you sure your legs aren't the only thing broken? Did the doctors do MRI scan on your brain too

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by techWriter3: 3:13am On Sep 25, 2022
Bia! oversee yourself o!Wetin dey labors you nah
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Ganjafama(m): 3:50am On Sep 25, 2022
If you have no intention of marrying her then let her go. Don't raise her hopes. Time spent hoping you'd marry her would have been spent searching for a more serious guy.
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by jogsman01(m): 4:24am On Sep 25, 2022
@OP, can we talk out of here?
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by UrPapa: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Lies just fill this OP head
Irolabi
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Kingsmm55: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Guy be watchful,, wary and careful lest the lady use stick to break other remaining bones in ur body..having know your sinister kind of live... Just be careful...
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by Rexymania(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Oga your own too much ... You're a time waster. Igbo boy
Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by ifihearam: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2022
This man you are the definition of an ingrate and a totsl waste of time..in one of your previous posts you complained bitterly of one of your friends taking advantage of your condition because he renders help moving you around since you are bedridden...Now a lady on her volition assists you without asking for payment,you term her desperate and an irritant.

Your only concern now is she having a child abi? the hypocrisy of nigerian men irks me, same Nigerian men would travel abrodd and gladly marry or date women with over 3 kids from different men yet a Nigerian woman with kids is an abomination..you are a very stupid man oo..You said shje can cook, clean and beautiful, what else do you want? people like you ends up with slay queens who will destroy your life.

Okay,i get she is very secretive with her past, but you have not given her the reception for her to bring down the emotional walls surrounding her, you need to be gentle, show her more care even pretend and she will open up fully then you decide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! by emetisuccess(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2022
I bin think say this guy dey serious with him life, I no Sabi say he's a joker.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For / Guys Who Is A Respectable Woman / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.