Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Best Advice Can You Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Best Advice Can You Give (200 Views)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Best Advice Can You Give by liamjakes247: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
I dated a girl with intention to settle down with her. we had introduction done with plans to marry her. I’ve tried in my best to support her even after loosing my job, divided my savings with her to start hers while I run mine to avoid stories that’ll touch my heart since I’m new into trying business.
Unfortunately I had so much loss in the cause of my business and hoping to have it strengthened from hers. she claimed ownership of it and never a dime given. I had wanted to fight for it but I just thought it won’t worth it. few month later she said she’s pregnant of which I told her to use the funds from the shop to take care of herself and the baby. Few weeks ago she delivered and it has been troubling. I had to let go off my business since no funds to keep it running and had no stable job since the loss. I can’t even handle my responsibilities with my earnings moreorless for two or three to take the baby from her. I can’t even think of having such a woman in my life anymore since she has proven who she is. I’ve been really confused and this been keeping me in a state of depression. Pls house, matured mind, what best advice can you give
Re: What Best Advice Can You Give by Godada(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2022

The first question should be this: is that child really yours?

If that's true, guy na to hustle o.

Is she staying with you?

Presently now to buy baby food na die.

If na Keke, man up, go drive o.

Do all you can to care for the baby while you plot your next move.

Bear in mind that most women are mean.

The goal most times to get a woman that loves you sincerely.

All over the internet space are stories of guys wanting to want a wife a woman and finding out at the end how difficult it could get.

1 Like

Re: What Best Advice Can You Give by liamjakes247: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
you mean looking around for keke on higher purchase?

(1) (Reply)

Dm For Smedan Business Registration / Early Dangerous Signs Your Marriage Is Prone To Divorce / Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.