Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) (12445 Views)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by iHateFraudsters: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2022
And what is sexy about this dress??
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2022
Nosayer:

Yet its adherents are the most persecuted in the world.

Yet it has the largest followers across all the history of religion that you can ever think of.

Yet its principles laid the foundation for the modern concept of freedom and liberty.

Yet it doesn't kill anyone for leaving the religion, blaspheming against its teachers and prophets

You should ask yourself who is really more hypocritical.

Yourself without an iota of what Christianity is all about or Christianity that waits for people to modify their own behavior based on internal convictions rather than forcing people to wear a certain kind of clothes etc
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF and continue to follow the CROWD.

ARE YOU REFERING TO THE RELIGION OF SLAVERS?

THE RELIGION OF YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS

THE RELIGION THEY USED TO ENSLAVE YOUR PEOPLE FOR MORE THAN 350 YEARS

THE RELIGION OF THE CRUSADERS

THE RELIGION WITH INCOMPLETE STORYBOOK...

THE CULT RELIGION OF GAY REVEREND FATHERS...

THE RELIGION THAT HAS COMMITTED THE WORST AND MOST ATTROCITIES IN THIS WORLD...

Keep fooling yourselves grin
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by abdul4new(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2022
MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com
Reference code MALDORINI* , another wonderful crypto opportunity.

Mining of MLD will only last for 1year and the supply is only 100M. start mining while still new. no need to click it everyday. only 1 click and your good. use my referral to received 3 MLD coin

��MALDORINI Network(Brand new)

Maldorini.com
Reference code Ab93583571Ab
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2022
KingLennon:

And u think Christianity religion needs dumb people like you? Try those who xpect 7 virgins when they kill someone
For you to think that it's true that some people will get 7 virgins when they die, you're definitely aret.ard.
You're worse than bein gdumb.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Christiansimon: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
grin grin if person position that back well then insect the needle,am % sure it will not break.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
She was called out online for wearing this dress while she was preaching, as you can see from the person making the video, what do you think guys?if you ask me I would say men should concentrate on the word of God.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-female-pastor-called-out-for.html?m=1
grin grin grin grin grin she know get yash
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by KingLennon(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

For you to think that it's true that some people will get 7 virgins when they die, you're definitely aret.ard.
You're worse than bein gdumb.
Sarcasm... you're the retardd. I think that's the Ill side of attending a community school
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by lifenija: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Mrscarter(f): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut up blind bat.
abi you no get eyes?
can't you see her camel toe is so exposed due to the tight fittings or you just decided to be foolish this morning?

Lmao if u think that dress sexy u no no sexy grin
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Mrscarter(f): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
shut up blind bat.
abi you no get eyes?
can't you see her camel toe is so exposed due to the tight fittings or you just decided to be foolish this morning?

Blind bat lmao. Right.
N no i dont exactly look at another womans box when i look at them. Im talking bout d actual dress
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrscarter:

Blind bat lmao. Right.
N no i dont exactly look at another womans box when i look at them. Im talking bout d actual dress
are you married?
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Mrscarter(f): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
are you married?

Not yet married.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by meobizy(f): 2:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Should she have worn curtains? A looser fit is understandable, but it’s the words from her mouth which matter the most.
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Globad(f): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2022
KingLennon:

And u think Christianity religion needs dumb people like you? Try those who xpect 7 virgins when they kill someone

You didn't address his points
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
Should she have worn curtains? A looser fit is understandable, but it’s the words from her mouth which matter the most.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Mermaid123: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Dats the opposite of sexy
Re: Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) by Nonexisting1: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2022
I keep asking myself this question. What is sexy about a woman with tiny breasts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic) / Abortion Should Be Legalized. / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.