Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? (2069 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by youngZee23: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
fyzaila:

I swear! Those teachers then are far from fun. Always taking things serious as if teaching is their gateway to heaven. Teachers of nowadays will pretend as if they didn't see those letters and be shipping the small love birds codedly by always puting them in same group work/assignment or on the same sit.
That time anything concern young LOVE na taboo..but now if u no get lover u be jjc..

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha
My fear right now ehn! Make dem no go call me for questioning or make i no go face Panel of Judges for Office.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
youngZee23:
That time anything concern young LOVE na taboo..but now if u no get lover u be jjc..
My anger be say some of the male teachers dey date female students.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Streetmovement(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
My fear right now ehn! Make dem no go call me for questioning or make i no go face Panel of Judges for Office.

Omo na to just lock up and watch how things play out, na observer you be for now.

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

Omo na to just lock up and watch how things play out, na observer you be for now.
Na so i don dey do ooo. As u know ladies gossip allots. My fear na the way she hold the paper like say she won show people. I saw her today, na so i kept dumb and act like say nothing happen make she no go use me shine or use me gba Star.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Streetmovement(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na so i don dey do ooo. As u know ladies gossip allots. My fear na the way she hold the paper like say she won show people. I saw her today, na so i kept dumb and act like say nothing happen make she no go use me shine or use me gba Star.

Lol just dey on a low that's all

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by fyzaila: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
youngZee23:

True

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by youngZee23: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo the way they banged the girls eh..but if they catch u playing with the girls hmm..they go yab u for class..use u preach for assembly ground infact anywhere

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by youngZee23: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo the way they banged the girls eh..but if they catch u playing with the girls hmm..they go yab u for class..use u preach for assembly ground infact everywhere

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Slashboy: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
My own was way back in jss,this banny Dey our area,trust me as a pastor pikin the girl come write me love letter,while expecting my reply instead,is her best friend I been like,I swear that girl fine like mammy water so I now write to her friend asking her out,omo Na there guy man no kom see reply ooo.one faithful day me and my guys them use to go swim for river on reaching there naso I jam the two banney the wash clothes on top one stone.chai! I just feel like vanishing at the spot, and to make things worse both of them ask me to come over while smiling at me,Na there guy man come the short of words don’t know what to say and still looses both of them. (No mind my punctuation)

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Slashboy:
My own was way back in jss,this banny Dey our area,trust me as a pastor pikin the girl come write me love letter,while expecting my reply instead,is her best friend I been like,I swear that girl fine like mammy water so I now write to her friend asking her out,omo Na there guy man no kom see reply ooo.one faithful day me and my guys them use to go swim for river on reaching there naso I jam the two banney the wash clothes on top one stone.chai! I just feel like vanishing at the spot, and to make things worse both of them ask me to come over while smiling at me,Na there guy man come the short of words don’t know what to say and still looses both of them. (No mind my punctuation)
U wan pursue, come catch 2 foul at the same time. Bro, e no dey easy like that na! U for catch one b4 the other.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
That's sec sch days. 2 seniors wrote me letter when I was in JSS3. Both used similar handwriting and similar nicknames. When my friends leaked the letter, both seniors wey beaten. They were in SS3 then at it was during WAEC.
2 seniors wrote u letter. Na so u fine reach?

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
2 seniors wrote u letter. Na so u fine reach?
yes na

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
chatinent:

I can so relate.

Lalasticlala Seun dominque mynd44, food for front.
Ur Mods are yet to do so because it is not a feminist related Topic or thread.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Omo the way they banged the girls eh..but if they catch u playing with the girls hmm..they go yab u for class..use u preach for assembly ground infact everywhere

This is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by oscoxa214(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo.. reminiscing on the good old days..
Almost 16 years now..
I been dey SS2 den, fine boy, prefect, i still con dey very popular for school.
Naso one of my junior wey dey my younger sis class right me love letter oh.. sent through my sister wey no even know the content.
That time i never Tap, still dey do innocent,church boy..
She write say she love me oh, they call me Darlingsco..
Me con reply her, i con dey quote Bible verse for say say she too young..
Girl wey don dey collect prick, abii finger self.. well sha..
To cut the story short, my mom saw the later for my window side inside my room..
She con dey ask questions..
But she know say i mature, she no beat me or anything.

Las las, the babe don marry like 3 years ago now, me still dey single, no gf self..

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by rumenase(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yeah in jss3 I wrote a live letter to a girl and my dad saw it grin you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Truvelisback:

Baba, as long as you no include any erotic stuff, just own it and act like it's no big deal. I don't get why you are scared, just because you asked for her FB username. Don't be scared, else they will feed on your fear.

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2022
NarnieSnyper:

Baba, as long as you no include any erotic stuff, just own it and act like it's no big deal. I don't get why you are scared, just because you asked for her FB username. Don't be scared, else they will feed on your fear.
Yesterday, surmorned courage to ask her if she wasn't offended abt the note i wrote to her of which she promised to reply me(she had told the little girl i sent that she would reply me). She said didn't know that i was the person that wrote to her. She thought it was my other male colleague that wrote to her and that she had replied his note. She said that she was sorry for the mistake. Luckily for me, the lady na coded lady wey know what'sup. She quickly replied by writing a note to me and apologised for the whole thing. She told me that her mum had seized her phone last month and promised to give her soon, that i should give her my Phone number instead, that she would give me a call. Na there my mind come take rest.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yesterday, surmorned courage to ask her if she wasn't offended abt the note i wrote to her of which she promised to reply me(she had told the little girl i sent that she would reply me). She said didn't know that i was the person that wrote to her. She thought it was my other male colleague that wrote to her and that she had replied his note. She said that she was sorry for the mistake. Luckily for me, the lady na coded lady wey know what'sup. She quickly replied by writing a note to me and apologised for the whole thing. She told me that her mum had seized her phone last month and promised to give her soon, that i should give her my Phone number instead, that she would give me a call. Na there my mind come take rest.

That's good enough, bro. But be careful with such kind of people, because that's your place of work, and if things go south, it will affect you the most. Good luck and make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
oscoxa214:
Omo.. reminiscing on the good old days..
Almost 16 years now..
I been dey SS2 den, fine boy, prefect, i still con dey very popular for school.
Naso one of my junior wey dey my younger sis class right me love letter oh.. sent through my sister wey no even know the content.
That time i never Tap, still dey do innocent,church boy..
She write say she love me oh, they call me Darlingsco..
Me con reply her, i con dey quote Bible verse for say say she too young..
Girl wey don dey collect prick, abii finger self.. well sha..
To cut the story short, my mom saw the later for my window side inside my room..
She con dey ask questions..
But she know say i mature, she no beat me or anything.

Las las, the babe don marry like 3 years ago now, me still dey single, no gf self..
Omo, Life sha! Sometimes, no be by decent pass ooo. Whereas, there are those who are decent or more decent than her that are still Single.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Paramount01(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Beckham14:
....It was not a pleasant experience as I was sweating profusely while explaining my English teacher, my mother and her mother.

Back then at Junior Secondary school, I had this strong crush on one of my classmates, (Edirin) it was so strong to the point that if I mistakenly touch her pinafore uniform, (just like the way the woman with the issue of blood touched the helm of Jesus garment), I will be made whole. So, one day, I decided express my feelings for her by writing letter.

The N30 lunch money my father gives me daily, I used it that day to buy envelope and fullscap. I went to a very quiet place in the school during break time and I started writing this letter. When I am done, I tried to figure out who will help me deliver the letter to Edirin, "No One"

So I decided to act smart by slipping the letter inside her bag she left in the class while she was busy playing "Ten-Ten" outside.

Satisfied with this, I went out to meet some friends who gave me Kpokpomadiga to eat before man go die of hunger.

The next day at school, our principal, Mr. Ojo with one of the longest facial marks, came to the class, called my name, and that of Edirin.... I never knew her mom always checked her bags when she returns from school. I saw the letter in the hands of my principal, on reaching the principal office, I saw her mom boiling, then he told me to come along with my parents tomorrow. My mom, who is a no nonsense disciplinarian, thought I had engaged in a free for all fight with neighboring schools which we normally engage ourselves every Friday.

We got to the principal's office almost same time with Edirin and her mom, the principal explained everything to my mom, before my mom could say a word, Edirin's mother started shouting, "Na so dem take dey spoil girls for school, write letter today, get belle tomorrow" "Una nor go train una shidren well"

My mom was angry with the last statement and she replied her perfectly, much to my admiration... The principal calmed the mother's down and ask my English teacher jokingly if I was very good in letter writing, the English teacher said I was good in his subject especially Essay. Then he asked me to explain what I know about having feelings for a woman since I started it clearly that I have feelings for only her... While I was sweating profusely trying to explain so I can bail myself out of the embarrassing situation, my mother picked a cain from the teachers table and gave me two strokes at my back.

Tears and catarrh start to gush out from guy man eyes and nose.... The principal retrieve the cain from my mom and they resolve the issue with the two women surprisingly laughing out of the principal's office.

I avoided Edirin till I left the school, but I saw her when I was in my 200L at the University and we got talking, laughing at what happened years ago... I collected her number, and we decided to meet privately.

Hope u latter date her?

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
NarnieSnyper:

That's good enough, bro. But be careful with such kind of people, because that's your place of work, and if things go south, it will affect you the most. Good luck and make us proud.
I will ooo. WP(Woman Problem).

(1) (2) (Reply)

*a Woman Goes To Prison To Visit Her Husband Who Has Just Been Sentenced To Fort / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K / This Post Has Change My Thinking Completely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.