Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71785 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Adext4sure(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

Do you also use Love Machine? undecided
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Belbad(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Playin the victim card abi? Fear women
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by 43Ronin: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Most of all this yoruba small boys dont have sense. Why exposing her name all over the Internet Very idiotic fool.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by VirileNelly2420: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
Even, from d gals words, it showed dey've been running "things" on low-key... But d gal now wants it to be taken to another level
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nadoson1(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
The man act immaturely, how would he feel when he approaches a lady who is bit beyond him and received such reaction from the lady? this is pure selfishness and self-centerednes, I've heard of people who married their maid and live happily as couple. You don't see her as your match just quietly tell her that it can't work between you two rather than bringing it out. Oga to be sincere to you, not every lady of her status can be proud to get attached to you in the name of love even if you do approach them, you'll be rebuffed like shit so you should respect that lady for having such courage to say out her mind.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by VirileNelly2420: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Why must he Expose this, if na true? Very immature man. I detest men who behave this way
He just wan massage his ego. Possibly na d first time gal dey make advance on him.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by UnimkeAk(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

Love ke,
She needs to be taken care of
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Reference(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Quite the contrary.
I think the man did the exposure to insulate himself completely, an exposure that precludes any coming back.
Good move. He must have seen the danger to both himself and the lady.
Very few if anyone outside the persons concerned will know.
Work place privates is never a good idea.
It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2022
This Man just succeeded in expressing how foolish and Stoopid he can be. A matured lady of conscentual status expressed her feelings, instead of of you to let her know why you can't be with her in a matured way, but NO! You went social like the foolish Human being that you are to tell the whole world of how you have helped her and her kids and every other gilbrish. You are lucky you aren't in the physical, I would have tell to your face of how useless you look.

You only get money, but you no get sense.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dmanky(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some of Us lack simple decorum, why use fowl words against someone who is only being transparent. IF THE REVERSE WAS THE CASE WOULD YOU USE SAME DIRTY WORDS AGAINST THE WOMAN. Hypos everywhere!!!

No doubt what the man did was very childish but there are lessons to be learnt.

Being too nice has its own disadvantage most especially when someone is either emotionally or psychologically immature.

Nawadays you need to give with serious caution!!!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Benrosaria(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2022
The “before” in the text suggests they been knacking with no promise from the man. It’s no fault of hers

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Benrosaria(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Benrosaria:
The “before” in the text suggests they been knacking with no promise from the man. It’s no fault of hers

The man is stupid for sharing these photos. I hate a man’s pride
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by detectivejones: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
dave601:

I see your point, bro. Once you're nice or kind to many, it seems they begin to feel you're dying for them secretly, and you would be able to do just anything for them: more like a bond slave.

And once you begin to proof that their imagination is wrong or they've misunderstood your kindness, they start getting deeply offended. Some might even snub you for life.

God bless...
AMEN
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by LINTUNE(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

so as a successful man, u expect him to go for a cleaner?,if it was the other way round ,would u say this?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by bammydhele(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2022
So, what will you gain bringing the matter to social media. So immature. If you were to be her cleaner and you discover she is single won't you have thesame feelings she had right now. Men should try n be getting sense at time.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Omaefe(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2022
This is rubbish. what exactly are you feeling like, god? what is wrong in a lady expressing herself? no na this guy is just too childish jor. shift
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by buzweb: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
So na because of this small thing u say u need a wife,u really don't need one
The man is not serious. I guess he was really nice and the woman interpreted that as love.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by buzweb: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Benrosaria:
Very funny.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by buzweb: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
You made so much sense until that last sentence.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Kavod: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

NOR BE NAIJA MEN? E WAN CREATE MEDIA ATTENTION OVER THE POOR WIDOW AND AT THE SAME TIME INDIRECTLY SHOWING THE WORLD HE IS A RESPONSIBLE AND READY TO SETTLE DOWN. RUBBISH..... NA ADVERT E D E DO SO... NA SO THEM GO ATTRACT THE WORST KIND OF WOMEN INTO THEIR LIFE THEM CRY FOWL WHEN SHE LOOSE GUARD THEM.. ABEG LEAVE THAT MONKEY JARE, NA INDIRECT ADVERT FOR WIFE E DE APPLY FOR.
WHO BE MUGU? EVEN WENT AS FAR AS CALLING THE WOMAN A THIEF... SHAMELESS BABOON. NA HIM FIRST GET CLEANER, NO NA NA HIM BE THE FIRST MAN WHEN WOMAN GET CRUSH FOR... NONSENSE BABOON
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by myrates: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Well you have a point but I've had this kind of experience with a young single mother of two whom i extended hand of kindness on her request, she misinterpreted it to mean an invitation to have affairs with her and I politely declined in private cuz I wasn't interested. It came as a shock to me few months later when she started spreading lies around that I wanted to forcefully sleep with her unknown to her I still had records of chats and voicenotes of all our interactions. I had to reluctantly show it to few persons that approached me for my side of the story. Some ladies can just be terrible. Meanwhile as a man, I don't support bringing such to the social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I was enjoying your banta on the man but as soon as you mentioned "Dildos" I lost all my praises for you,
Will dildos impregnate you, dildos will pay your bills abi? many women can't do without men cos, of financial assistance even if you are financially buoyant will dildos give your children,

If even you adopt nothing like your own child... Virgina gender spiting trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Kavod: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This thing too pain me... Oga de see GENUINE LOVE BUT E DE SHAME THE POOR WIDOW... NA THIS KIND ILLEGAL ADVERTISING OF WIFE DE BRING IN ILLEGAL WIFE... NOR BE SAY SHE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK OR SHE DE DO HOOK UP... ANIMAL
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Dollywood(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shut the Bleep up, nigga.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
There is nothing wrong in a lady asking a man out ... but I think the challenge here is office romance, madam is in her place of work and she isn't seeing anyone around Oga so she shoot her shot ...well her place of work is her office even if it a home ...boundaries need to be respected..... but she shoot her shot after closing hours she has committed no crime Oga ..Just respectfully decline by saying thank you I am not interested ....
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by pansophist(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Regex:

One thing oga forget say, he did not get the consent of the woman to post their chat, therefore the woman can sue him. Naija no deh respect privacy at all.

Social media, the death of black man.

He was expecting a round of applause, so people will see him as someone women are attracted to. But the people he is trying to impress, that are equally vain like him, will ask, ''but why is a cleaner, a widow, with children the one attracted to you? why not a nubile, young attractive woman in her 20's with options''?

Then he will realise that he just insulted himself with that foolish act. talk about your brain being your biggest liabilities grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by CCC2(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
This lady seem to have had some access to his heart on a NEPA-like manner(off and On) but wants a permanent deal. When u read through the lines, you will realize she already has some closeness but wants something deeper.

I feel there are more messages which he isn't disclosing.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Munzy14(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly.

Tobi is not a good guy for trying to cast the lady he's smashing on social media. God of enjoyment will judge him.
Tobi na foolish guy. cheesy
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dheilaw1(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Love Machine fit press your breasts?
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by SocialJustice: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The day I go shook prick inside this your fine, thick body sha. Love Machine doesn't give money or companionship by the way. grin
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by DryMouth: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shut the f**k you stupid motherf*cker.

If I should ask my madam out, the humiliation i will receive will be far more than this one and you pple will still praise her for humiliating me. Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by gforce5: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Look at the SIMPS criticizing this man along with the women. When that female corper said the same thing about her gateman, you were all enraged while the women were in full support of her actions. What's the difference here? Being nice to someone is not a license to overstep your boundaries. He's her employer and a 40 year old widow with two kids. They aren't in the same class. The man's mistake was publishing this issue online which was childish as it happens a lot. He should have kept that information to himself and his close circle. Nigerian women are hypocrites. They look down on men who are below them on the social ladder but are angry when a man that is out of their league rejects them on that same basis. It's not their fault.

Nigerian men are some of the biggest Simps on the planet. They have no standards. No sense of worth. Will marry bottom feeder and support their whole family in the name of love. How many women would do the same? A married man will sleep with the house help and elevate her to wifey status while kicking out the wife and mother of his kids that supported him for years.Nonsense.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / I'm In Love With A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.