Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71804 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Blazadenise(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Something is obviously going down with them , the poor ladies is asking for there relationship to love to the next level, this is beyond just wooing jare. The man is not telling us the real gist

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nackzy: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you didn't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
i see hatred in your comments, on this plateform i have seen a girl post messages aher gate man sent to her, and all of you were saying she should arrest the gatemen, the injustice on men is just too much i swear, so because he posted it here, he's now childish, you eeenh

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by rollywise(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

.... Love Machine can never be enough. It only makes you crave for a real man.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by rollywise(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin

Bros you no Sabi this gender Them be like aboki okada men. Whenever something happens to one, all of them go pack their bike come gather in solidarity of that one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Adakintroy: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know and see ? probably he's among men that say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across. If you don't like her, you should have told her privately that it's not going to work out , rather than feeling yourself as demigod. Who is he by the way? nonsense

Imagine a cleaner boy asking you madam out.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by alizma: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2022
This is how you know children in men body. She is an adult, an hard working adult, you see it as funny or so because she is your cleaner, if she is your MD would you react the same way? Obviously no.
If I were in shoes and we have had good employer/employee relationship but do not want to take it further, I would have just support her a little to enable her start up something while I get another person.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ceaser: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2022
This man is being insensitive. It's not a crime that she tried to express her attraction towards that man. She has seen in him a responsible and caring person whom the average woman will desire. The man should be appreciative of that fact at least and appropriately reject in a polite manner, not condemning her publicly even threatening to stop being kind to her. Even if he intends to trend with it, a wiser approach would have been to give the appropriate response to an admirer. After all he is not married yet, so a proper "thank you but I'm not interested" should suffice. This is what I'll do if I was in his shoes.

She is a widow, not some random fresh unmarried girl, so she already has experience enough to express her mind. If it was a young girl, imught want to exercise some worry about some wayward Ness, which isn't even necessarily so.

From the grammatical errors in the text message, the cleaner is probably from the lower class in the society, reason that the guy feels insulted that he can't be seen dating someone from that lower class. But he should know that a man can always nurture the woman to his taste/class in life. Although he doesn't necessarily have to agree to her advances.

He should be thankful that the woman is not the kind that would have gone diabolical to get what she wants. After all as a house keeper, she has access to your clothing, foods and whatnot. She could have as well gotten what she wants by traditional/diabolical force rather than coming out the natural way to express her desires.

My one kobo.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

See this one come spoil am. You were really vibing from the outset, but terminated it with a bad crash.

As a guy, I sincerely wouldn't relish easing it out with a sex doll when sweet ladies abound, although you're unlikely to be one of those few sweet ones that remain.

Why would anyone prefer s3x toys primarily over the real deal? Eeew.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by BusinessPlan22: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Cleaner na human being, I don't associatewith those in my office because rumours can fly and most of them are vulnerable.
But I honor them in whenever we meet. What shall did was normal. She got balls. Just advice her and move on. Pls don't sack her
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Pablozyx(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Please, i no get any mind, just leave. And never come back, she even hv the nerves to call him by his full name... But wait oga, how old u dey self? �
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Shagbatshagba: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

no doubt about what u said...u said the truth but dnt forget u can’t just let it slide like that coz she might start taking the guy for granted and she might even want to start claiming equality with the man

though i dnt support the guy sharing it online coz most times we dnt even know who is saying the truth
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by bigcasava1(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Did she have to remind you to get a wife
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by generalwo(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

. I quite agree with you... If she was some posh girl asking him out, someone like dj Cuppy or tiwa savage, he won't say come out to the world like this... But because it's a maid, a widow Nd a single mother.... All of a sudden, this baboon thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved or be in a relationship... Some men are just pigeons in human form Sha......
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by kelspinall(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2022
clout chasing all am seeing here...

the man acted childish by bringing it up on social media,i mean he's too old for this..simple" madam am sorry I have someone"will solve the problem easily.
this one you are saying when she leaves,i hope you don't sack her

the lady was over carried with emotions that she thought that spilling it is the best way,well is not easy holding emotions but she should have dealt with it..sorry tho
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by generalwo(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2022
If she was some posh girl asking him out, someone like dj Cuppy or tiwa savage, he won't say come out to the world like this... But because it's a maid, a widow Nd a single mother.... All of a sudden, this baboon thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved or be in a relationship... Some men are just pigeons in human form Sha......
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by rexesq(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Men should learn how to be polite as well. Her emotions overran her professional engagement, no doubt. But her countenance is real. She was frustrated and got rescued by a kind hearted man who has shown her act of compassion or love she mistook for affection. The love of mankind and generosity towards worker's especially demostic staff who prepare your meals or have access to your foodstuffs shouldn't be toiled with. This, the man played his part but the woman forgot the divide. Love is indeed blind.

However, the man posting this and allowing himself to be blamed is not the best, not even the better if there are 2 options. Simply inform her that nothing will be between you and explain the reason why. Make her understand, you instead come deh post make the whole world see.

You know how many women make advances on me? How many offer me free Bleep not because of nothing but that good heart and some will say 'I just want that inch of your skin inside me, to seal the you in my life'

Oga, no Bleep up. Approach that woman and make her understand why you won't be with her and let her focus on her job, and if she is too distracted she may quit. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Zonefree(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Munzy14:

You figured that right.. cheesy

He is probably chopping her and she wants more.

A lady won't have that gut to send such text to her employer..Except if he don touch her.

He is trying to use social media as Alibi..To the dirty stuffs his been doing on code with her.
Exactly.

Tobi is not a good guy for trying to cast the lady he's smashing on social media. God of enjoyment will judge him.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by deavicky(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2022
They cleaner should have given it some time, I'm sure the guy would asked her out.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Blacksavage: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You just dey paranoid grin
Abi na am be the man wey give you breakfast that year
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by perryy(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2022
You want to sack her because she asked you out? Were you not the one that established the relationship she wants to be permanent? It is obvious the relationship between you two is more than employer/employee one. You are obviously sleeping with her, the reason she had the gut to write this and even asked for a permanent relationship. She should sue you for sacking her.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by appliedscience(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Will your opinion have been same if it were to be the other way round... The guy as house boy asking her madam boss out? Pls just a simple harmless question.

And yes.... The boss went to far... The shouldn't have shared screenshot..
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by sangresan(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2022
I don't see anything wrong in what the woman did.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Jungleluv5: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2022
And so what is new here assuming you are married with kids will you tell the world that you don't have side chics big fool
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by istifk(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2022
She only express her feelings to you. I did not see anything wrong for someone to express his or herself. Is now your choice to accept or not.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by advanceDNA: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2022
rollywise:

Bros you no Sabi this gender Them be like aboki okada men. Whenever something happens to one, all of them go pack their bike come gather in solidarity of that one grin grin

U funny die

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Mayeldah(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Nothing wrong with what the lady did, she shoot her shot, unfrotunately the man is just being petty.

If you no want am, tell am in a good way that you ain't interested
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Okudiover(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2022
There is nothing wrong with what the woman did. But what I want to know is your reason for posting it here. You aren't asking for a solution to a problem or an advice so what's the point?Finally, you said you will stop being nice to her because of she told you the truth. Please do not discontinue your kindness to her. Continue to show her kindness while calmly telling her you are not interested. One day she will get used to it.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ceaser: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

See this one come spoil am. You were really vibing from the outset, but terminated it with a bad crash.

As a guy, I sincerely wouldn't relish easing it out with a sex doll when sweet ladies abound, although you're unlikely to be one of those few sweet ones that remain.

Why would anyone prefer s3x toys primarily over the real deal? Eeew.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by advanceDNA: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
sangresan:
I don't see anything wrong in what the woman did.

Inappropriate is not in your dictionary....??
Its not everything that is moral that is ethical.. also somethings can be legal and yet be inappropriate

Na people like you go sleep with your daughter's friend dey say shebí there's consent and we are adults grin tongue
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2022
The guy bleeped up big thing, women are to be cherished no matter what.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by GUNITGuy: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
We've seen a gateman asking a bank female manager out ...The female world went frenzy ....This gender never acknowledge the millions of low cadre women living off men all around them ......I see nasty comments against the man who have come to assist their kind just because he sought for advice from men for her advances .... Nobody is saying thank you for assistance.....THEY FEEL THEY ARE ENTITLED TO ALL MENS BENEVOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by KingRoi: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How old are you ?you really need to grow up and stop talking like a child..This is Africa and is not normal for an african woman to ask a man for a relationship,he will never take your serious even if he ends up dating her..Your way of reasoning is one of the reasons Africans will never develop because you fools are full of hate.You go about copying silly life styles from the Europeans instead of copying the good ones...They have good road , electricity,good hospitals,good education system,do you have any of these in your shit hole country? Did your mom as your father for a relationship?

They never copy anything from you,does that make you smart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.