Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (71795 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Princessogaraya:
She did bad thing by loving you

Same way ladies hate poor men

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Now tables have turned...its now not a big deal....
Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
Women always support themselves online

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Jolar77: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.

I support you 109℅.
Me were dey look for such minded lady in my life, where the foolish man dey discouraging.

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Looking for who to take care of her kids

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Mike008(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
This boy is very immature, using his house help to shine.

Nonsense!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
cavreek:
Most ladies will prefer an already made man compared to an hustler
I won't be surprised if one SIMPle young gentleman is desperate for her attention
She will never agree

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by chakula: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
They are both created by God and nothing like superiority among them God can do as He wishes any day or any time. No Condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ

kaiiii....so did he fokkk her sir? cheesy
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
I agree with you that it is stupid of the man to share the woman's message him online.
The incident is not even worth a social media post in the first place. But I must say that your view of men seems to be suddenly shifting to extreme. I've followed you here for a while and I didn't know you to sound this way.
Peace.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Childish fóolish men all around. You see why I don't take this people serious, they act childish and stupid always. What's the essence of sharing the screenshot online for the whole world to know? probably he's among men that do say women should have the guts to approach men they love instead of dying in silence and here a lady with gut approach the idiot and he stupidly spread the message across.

So much for women that think men really matters in their lives when dildos is always available.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol Fakest Love. Everything being said about these People Is true. First of all, Where Is her Husband or Babydaddy? "Probably Late or Deadbeat" Most Nigerian Ladies/Women doesn't know the True meaning of LOVE. Courtesy of their Men.

In addition, People overemphasize generosity over here. That was how I assisted a very needy woman In distress with 10k without any string attached. Just pure generosity from me. This woman later came back to me and asked If I can please borrow her 50k till year ending. Omoh I had to activate my "BLACKPILL Mode" Instantly by turning down the request. I know She probably thought If I can Just dash her 10k like that, definitely I have so much money with me lol. Me wey I dey manage myself..

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by donsheddy1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,

So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

What's this one saying? Oga you need create boundaries on your write up abeg.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
she has two children already....
She's a liability and the man could see through her charades...bunch of liabilities....
Wisdom
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Franzinni: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

that man is a big FOOLISH fool. He is still a child no doubt to even have the guts to come display on social media my God I am pissed ! Becasue the idiot finds himself in a better position "TODAY" that is why his small delusional excuse of a mind can process information in such a manner... my God ! I have not been enraged over something I read online like this... But again God works wonders for those who hold him steadfast. I pray the lady finds the strength becasue this kind of thing is not normal territory for women and even for men, rejection can hurt so damn bad not to talk of a woman who maybe had to muster every single fibre of her being to ask the kid out and he reacted like .......

A kid. Ptuahhh!!!
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dododawa1: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Which LOVE? guy JAPA and give her distance.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by BABANGBALI: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
The woman wan park her bus for your house. Widowhood na your mate?

Mynd44 I'm suspecting that your neighbour's, mama Mabel wey her husband died four years ago to be the woman in this story
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Bushpolicy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Very childish, why make it public, fool man.
She is courageous, you should respect her feelings.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by MedicH: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

And when a woman shares such screenshot your response will be?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by jessylaurel(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man has shared a screenshot of a message from his house cleaner who asked him out.

In the message, the cleaner expressed her love for him and further added that she needs him in her life.

@Otunbatoba who described this as his craziest experience in a longtime, recounted how he's been nice to his cleaner who is a widow with two children.

The Twitter user who regretted being nice to the cleaner, stated that he now needs a wife so his cleaner will know that there is a "madam" in the house.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/OtunbaToba/status/1574087399612846080?s=20&t=4mHxb1Q-oJGEUtSMrQHHiQ

From the text there was a relationship. She just wanted it to move further
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by MedicH: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

When that coper lady posted that the gateman of her workplace asked her out...all women here inclusing female asślickers supported her...say "what effontry", and that she did the right thing

Once a man doesnt dance to a woman's tune... he must be a scum, childish, immature, or evil... grin grin
MadamVanessa
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by richkal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
She doesn't love him, it's his status she got attracted to, not him. The guy will later regret his action if he marries her out pity. If the coin is flip and a house boy professes his love for his Mistress, everyone will call him names. Hypocrite everywhere you go.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Akpacha(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
They are having a relationship, she is just asking for a stronger relationship, the ediat just feeling monkey because she asked for something more serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by dochenaj: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
If this story is true, then the man that posted it is the most immature man I have seen in a long while.

And considering that the woman he referred to is in her 40's it is right for us to assume that the man is in his 40's too or much older.

And we know what they say about a fool at 40 right?

He showed the woman love and it is natural for the woman to translate that into romantic love.

The mature thing for him to do was to reply thus, "I did all the things I did for you because I believe that if we are in a position to help each other out, we should do that without thinking of what we want to benefit out of it. I have no romantic feelings towards you, and hope that you can understand that in the case you want to continue being my cleaner"

Rather he came online to share it. His cleaner has fallen in love for him, let's hail him. He's a nigger. Nonsense
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by spinna: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As in this is the first thing that came to my mind.. what a betrayal of trust..

If he nacks her even we will still see her yansh here cos he will post it.

Bit that one no mean say u go sign off dick o madam.. some of us are still worth your while *wink
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by AfroKnight: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
This cleaner na tiff jare. grin She wants to use yansh to enjoy soft life.

Sack her before she puts something in your food.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by vickydevoka(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
ednut1:
Looking for who to take care of her kids
Exactly
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Paulianfa(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
A foolish move by a foolish cleaner, it's very good to be professional in dealing with things like this, you did not evening set boundaries from the beginning, infact you did nothing, now you see why setting boundaries from the beginning is very good and effective, if he had set boundaries, they woman wouldn't have dared to cross it in the first place knowing fully well the repercussions for such an act.

To slap that cleaner dey hungry me,

So common Sense didn't tell her that the man is being nice to her, she didn't appreciate the fact that she has a good, understanding and supportive employer, or does she think that such employers are easy to come by.

Guy I don't like what you are saying or writing,it's doesn't sound matured.
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by onoja12: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
the essence is make we no hear tomorrow say oga rape me,we know how evil some women can be

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

blown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
She wants the relationship to be more closer than before means they had something in common before.

Tobi wants "chop and clean mouth" while madam cleaner wants "serious relationship" . Tales of two petty hooligans grin
u dey observe. Guyman. �
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by ussv: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

True talk o, the house help did not break any laws by asking him out. There is nothing wrong in shooting your shot, if you know what I mean lol
grin angry
Re: Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out by sweerychick(f): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

very foolish irresponsible man.. Making something private public. Silly man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.