Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) (72663 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
most girls use Beecham after unprotected sex and it works for them. Don’t know why it works tho but I know it sure works.
pregnant women can only take this on doctors prescription maybe because they know it can terminate pregnancy though it's not d purpose of d drugs.

Ladies should know that abuse of antibiotics is not healthy for the organs

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
you are not even a girl, I sabi say na nigga with hairy balls i dey follow chat, you can’t fool me kid. I don Dey use nairaland before you sabi wetin dem Dey call internet….

Adios

Lol. K
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by descarado: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
Salt water works magic, immediately after sex, she go urinate everything … calm down and learn, if you don’t want to kindly fvck off my mention….
Stop please. You all makes no sense at all.

This is crazy.

4 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by odaniel1(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Even as a basic science student. You want to use 'ántibiotic' to fight a virus like HPV or HIV, or even be more air headed like using it to fight fungal infections like Candidaisis
You ARE A GOAT! cry

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by showafrica(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you something. It’s not everything science can explain o. Have seen people mix yellow and red capsules with Dry gin and it cured their infections.

Have also seen people consume garlic immediately after sex to prevent infections and it worked for them

Have also seen people use warm water and salt to wash their phussy after sex to prevent infections and up till today they are clean and std free.

Have also seen where people use wax from the ear to treat boil. After applying it, the wax the boil soften and the pus started coming out.

So what am saying in essence is that it’s not everything science can explain.

Haven’t you seen where people use agbo and other traditional concoctions to treat infertility and after a while they become pregnant.

Anything science can't prove, they will tell you to avoid it why they say there is no God.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Teaser4(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2022
descarado:

Stop please. You all makes no sense at all.

This is crazy.
What’s crazy about salt and water, shey na acid I type ni, …. No be me invent am…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by descarado: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Joyincrease:
A lady once told me she uses it to abort an early pregnancy and it works for her. I was shocked as well. It's well o
And you believed that?

Just like that?

She was never pregnant. A delayed menses caused by hormonal imbalance is not pregnancy and it happens to women at a particular time in their lives.

6 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by ATEAMS: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Q09011617135:
ask original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have paid vpn datingsite idcard etc.

E B Things
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
MyExpression:

I have this fear that I may be shooting blanks ooo.

Been dating for over 10yrs with over 5gurls...unprotected...yet, no case of pregnancy.

Statistically, they can't all be infertile na.

Wahala dey o!
He don be for you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by bjtinz: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Odoctor:

It is a mere chance. In a whole month, you can only get pregnant in ovulation. The egg once ovulated lasts a maximum of 24hrs. If there was no sex then, you can't get pregnant. So out of the 30days in a month, you stand a chance of getting pregnant in a particular "24hrs" , just 1day. If you miss the golden 24hrs, no more pregnancy for that month.

So the chances of getting pregnant is quite low. You need to be having intercourse almost every Day to get pregnant.
So if you are having sex outside the golden "24hrs" and swallowing Beecham, it is a as good as nothing because you won't still be pregnant without taking it.

Pls don't mistake "chance" as efficacy. Beecham does not prevent pregnancy. It's a mere coincidence that you are considering as efficacy.

Thank you

Not totally true. Egg might be viable for just 12-24hrs, but sperm much longer(up to 96hrs) hence one might have sex outside the socalled safe window and still get pregnant

5 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by hustleranthem(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Doctors in the house..Can amplicox work for ring worm spreading around my finger tip ? What medication is best adviced to use for treating it ?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Joyincrease(f): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Chei! No b me o. Na one bayelsa woman o. With all sincerity pls!
Slynation:
NoWe all know you are that lady... cheesy
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by wolesmile(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
most girls use Beecham after unprotected sex and it works for them. Don’t know why it works tho but I know it sure works.

No be the Beecham Apclx work on. Na pregnancy never ready to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
yemmit90:

You are right, Beecham has nothing to do with pregnancy or viral infections, but never underestimated the power of positivism. It works for them, solely because they believes in it.

Our minds responsible to 99% of physical aspect of our lives. Those that don't believes in a particular thing rarely affected by such thing. That is nature for you.

Positivism with preventing pregnancy? cheesy

This has got to be the funniest thing I have seen this week. I hope this isn't your truth that you are confessing?

4 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by descarado: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
who let the dog out…. What’s crazy about salt and water, shey na acid I type ni…. Alaye fvck off…. No be me invent am… search am on Nairaland you go see results
I normally read your posts on foreign section and liked your views a lot but never knew you lack manners.

4 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Teaser4(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2022
descarado:

I normally read your posts on foreign section and liked your views a lot but never knew you lack manners.

I'm a lady, might be old enough to give birth to you and in the medical profession.
Have some respect.
Lately, I’m use to ppl throwing insults with mentions, so I’m always on the offensive … I only scan “mentions”, once I notice any “foul language”, I go return the favor. I’m working when I replied earlier, I just carefully read your previous mentions, na only crazy I noticed earlier.

Well the reason for this epistle is to say that I am Sorry ma , na my home training make we come back to type this…not because you use to like my comments on foreign section.

Lastly, Salt and water really do the magic, I can defend that anywhere cos I don run am wella, back then in naija and it works. I don’t know the science behind I sha know it works, immediately sex, she go unirate anything wey p**sy swallow.

4 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Machinegun91:
Women are always bringing bad things into the world.

Heeee.....does that include birthing you?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by fx45(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
The solution?!!

Quit sex till marriage, or face the dire consequences!
Marriage doesn't guarantee immunity from infections. Married women cheat and are prone to receiving/transferring infections as well

1 Like

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by VULCAN(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Your assertion is completely untrue.

:That a woman can ONLY get pregnant for 24hrs each month.

Sperm can last up to 5 days in a woman and a woman is most likely to take in on ovulation day or 5 days before if sperm comes in.

That gives 6 days every month that a woman can get pregnant.

I have to wonder what type of doctor you are??

Odoctor:

It is a mere chance. In a whole month, you can only get pregnant in ovulation. The egg once ovulated lasts a maximum of 24hrs. If there was no sex then, you can't get pregnant. So out of the 30days in a month, you stand a chance of getting pregnant in a particular "24hrs" , just 1day. If you miss the golden 24hrs, no more pregnancy for that month.

So the chances of getting pregnant is quite low. You need to be having intercourse almost every Day to get pregnant.
So if you are having sex outside the golden "24hrs" and swallowing Beecham, it is a as good as nothing because you won't still be pregnant without taking it.

Pls don't mistake "chance" as efficacy. Beecham does not prevent pregnancy. It's a mere coincidence that you are considering as efficacy.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you something. It’s not everything science can explain o. Have seen people mix yellow and red capsules with Dry gin and it cured their infections.

Have also seen people consume garlic immediately after sex to prevent infections and it worked for them

Have also seen people use warm water and salt to wash their phussy after sex to prevent infections and up till today they are clean and std free.

Have also seen where people use wax from the ear to treat boil. After applying it, the wax the boil soften and the pus started coming out.

So what am saying in essence is that it’s not everything science can explain.

Haven’t you seen where people use agbo and other traditional concoctions to treat infertility and after a while they become pregnant.
What you are saying is same as someone who has a lot sexual activities without taking anything yet they have never had any form of infection nor pregnant, the key here is just luck. Also you said everything is not about science yet you mentioned someone using something that was made via scientific process and has a specific use confirmed by the same scientific means for something else which the same has said it shouldn't so who is right in this case
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
MyExpression:

I have this fear that I may be shooting blanks ooo.

Been dating for over 10yrs with over 5gurls...unprotected...yet, no case of pregnancy.

Statistically, they can't all be infertile na.

Wahala dey o!

Go check yourself out.... Nothing difficult in doing that. At least you will know your status on time.

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beecham ampiclox works like magic, it works better than most concraceptives like postinors and others.
They should take it withing 3hours after unprotected intercourse.

Sex education should be encouraged in this country to prevent unwanted pregnancy, because nobody can stop unprotected sex.
The body is canal
Na girls wey dey open new or wey no too open but thinks they do dey use ampiclox, salt and water or lime grin
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by highness25(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Odoctor:

Pls watch the video. I explained Everything.
"you explained everything". Are you the owner of this forum, like you made this post?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by 07kjb: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Odoctor:

Thank you

I disagree with you

Every raw sex you had there are almost 70% chance of getting pregnant as a woman
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:

Exactly what I was trying to let him know. If Beecham wasn’t working will people still be using it immediately after sex.
Because it doesn't mean everytime you have sex you must be pregnant alot factors are at play, some people can be ovulating and yet don't still get pregnant. It's because of thinking like that we have high rate of abortion and infections on among the youth
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by AfroKnight: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:

Doctor dey tell you something you still dey argue. Bottom line is Beecham doesn’t work.

Those girls don’t get pregnant because they weren’t meant to get pregnant at the time. No eggs in the Fallopian tube to be fertilised or the guy’s sperm are not agile or the conditions of the fallopian tube are not favourable for fertilisation.

Stop using Beecham, or else you will soon be buying baby food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Desusi: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Machinegun91:
Women are always bringing bad things into the world.

Really? Fear women o!
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by wildkat: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:

To an extent it gives dem sense of safety because it’s all Placebo. It doesn’t actually work when a situation occurs
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Odoctor:

Thank you
I try to educate em, they won't listen

1 Like

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by wildkat: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beecham ampiclox works like magic, it works better than most concraceptives like postinors and others.
They should take it withing 3hours after unprotected intercourse.

Sex education should be encouraged in this country to prevent unwanted pregnancy, because nobody can stop unprotected sex.
The body is canal

Before u say more, I ’ll ask u, are u a medical professional?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
livinbygrace:
Hello

Gosh!!I don’t like condom and Its better for me not to have sex than to use condom.Once I put on condom,The urge for sex just disappear and I immediately lose erection.
So what’s the solution for people like us that don’t like using condom?
You and your babe should stick to each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.