Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) (72573 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Be Taking Ampiclox™ (beecham) After Sex. / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Can Beecham Ampiclox And Regal Dry Gin Be A Home Remedy For The Cure Gonorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by thecuteone(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Q09011617135:
ask original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have paid vpn datingsite idcard etc.

German Num available?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Imstrong2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Maski87:
My friend has been using it and he goes ashawo in ajegunle every day for the past 10years,even common scratches for scrotum no dey worry the man,me na only one time o follow the man go ,I was arguing that ampiclox no dey work and before you know,I don catch gonorrhea
bro, your friend do runs gals without condom and him no contract for 10yrs u mean am?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Sambaby7640: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
Salt water works magic, immediately after sex, she go urinate everything … calm down and learn, if you don’t want to kindly fvck off my mention….
the salt water you're talking of is salt + water abi?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Teaser4(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sambaby7640:
the salt water you're talking of is salt + water abi?
Yes, cooking salt and water, make she drink am immediately after sex, she’s gonna pee afterwards, if care isn’t taken sef she fit pee on her body….
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by placeofallure(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omihanifa:
most girls use Beecham after unprotected sex and it works for them. Don’t know why it works tho but I know it sure works.

Wow! I've never heard about amplicox being used for these weird purposes. Guess I'm old school or too "churchy" afterall.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Jman06(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
In a country where there's no antibiotics stewardship, people are bound to start misusing antibiotics however it suits them.
In the developed world, people only use antibiotics on prescription.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Bimpe29: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Washout must have sent many ladies to the life beyond.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
smart8956:

You should be stupid to bring dumbness to our health profession. If we were not good, the USA,Uk, Saudi Arabia and other African countries won't be coming to pick our doctors. As it stand today if Nigeria was like USA or UK,the world through Western media won't let people hear words of how they manage their covid 19 as best doctors in the world.
So Bleep you..go to hell.
We use whatever it's best to save you at the moment,and we also advise you not to abuse it.
Go kee yourself if you don't like our practice. Check the current doctors today in UK,all blacks and many are Nigerians. It's a Nigerian doc in UK that is treating your Mr president if you don't know.

Beecham is an antibiotic and so what? Have u make research about other content in it?
If u missed it, won't u look alternative to serve yourself? The gov.knows,the health professionals knows Beecham Is being abused,so what?
A pharmacist who deals with drugs knows nothing about it's functions in anatomical structures of the body. When did pharmacy dig into medicine? Do we spend same years studying for nothing? Same pharmacist that will give you same drugs at the counter to treat fever,what do they know about your body? It's when there's complications they now refer you to a doc.
Beecham is an antibiotic drugs that prevents infections,at the same time when taken in same hours reduce the sperm. Don't forget sperm are cells with DNA same with bacterias. If Beecham can attack bacterial cells and reduced it's potency, then it can attack sperm cells to some extent. I've just make a thousand point here. I Hope this is clear. Medicine is not pharmacy. Dig well! Ladies avoid unprotected sex, you're at high risk because you're always recieving.

So many words yet the ignorance stays poorly disguised!

Don't mention me further... I don't indulge idiots!

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Iamthoney(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
duduade:
Let do an experiment

A lady should volunteer to have sex on her ovulation day.. after sex she should take the Beecham

Go for a pregnancy test three weeks later

Come back to give us the report of the test
She might not get pregnant and it is not because the Ampiclox worked, infection from her or from the man can prevent her from getting pregnant, if the man sperm isn’t good enough to get her pregnant she won’t, if she has low fertility she’s likely not getting pregnant and if she can’t conceive she won’t get pregnant

1 Like

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Iamthoney(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
MyExpression:

I have this fear that I may be shooting blanks ooo.

Been dating for over 10yrs with over 5gurls...unprotected...yet, no case of pregnancy.

Statistically, they can't all be infertile na.

Wahala dey o!
They might be taking care of themselves without your knowledge or most of them have infections preventing them from taking in or some of them are infertile or you have been prolly banging them during their safe periods. So don’t think you are really the problem.

To kill your curiosity, try house one for a full month and bang away everyday except during her menstruation days and see if she will take in or not

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Iamthoney(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Birth control pills does it for me and it is tested and trusted

But you see infection oh Lord save your son
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Jman06(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
smart8956:

You should be stupid to bring dumbness to our health profession. If we were not good, the USA,Uk, Saudi Arabia and other African countries won't be coming to pick our doctors. As it stand today if Nigeria was like USA or UK,the world through Western media won't let people hear words of how they manage their covid 19 as best doctors in the world.
So Bleep you..go to hell.
We use whatever it's best to save you at the moment,and we also advise you not to abuse it.
Go kee yourself if you don't like our practice. Check the current doctors today in UK,all blacks and many are Nigerians. It's a Nigerian doc in UK that is treating your Mr president if you don't know.

Beecham is an antibiotic and so what? Have u make research about other content in it?
If u missed it, won't u look alternative to serve yourself? The gov.knows,the health professionals knows Beecham Is being abused,so what?
A pharmacist who deals with drugs knows nothing about it's functions in anatomical structures of the body. When did pharmacy dig into medicine? Do we spend same years studying for nothing? Same pharmacist that will give you same drugs at the counter to treat fever,what do they know about your body? It's when there's complications they now refer you to a doc.
Beecham is an antibiotic drugs that prevents infections,at the same time when taken in same hours reduce the sperm. Don't forget sperm are cells with DNA same with bacterias. If Beecham can attack bacterial cells and reduced it's potency, then it can attack sperm cells to some extent. I've just make a thousand point here. I Hope this is clear. Medicine is not pharmacy. Dig well! Ladies avoid unprotected sex, you're at high risk because you're always recieving.
My gosh! Are you really a doctor So much display of ignorance in one post!

From your post, I'm assuming you endorse the indiscriminate use of ampiclox in Nigeria. Have you ever heard about antibiotics resistance? That's a major healthcare challenge we're currently battling in Nigeria. We continue spending money importing them from India and China only to render them useless and ineffective as different microorganisms develope resistance to them.

We don't manufacture these antibiotics yet we cannot properly use the ones we import. Only continually creating microbial disease burdens for ourselves while enriching other countries by being major buyers of these antibiotics.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Lovelydaisies: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
Salt water works magic, immediately after sex, she go urinate everything … calm down and learn, if you don’t want to kindly fvck off my mention….

Does she drink the solution?
Don't you think taking saltwater cam be unhealthy?
Plus, you said she'd urinate everything. The urinary canal and vagina don't share the same route, do they? So how does she urinate 'everything'?

2 Likes

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Teaser4(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Does she drink the solution?
Don't you think taking saltwater cam be unhealthy?
Plus, you said she'd urinate everything. The urinary canal and vagina don't share the same route, do they? So how does she urinate 'everything'?
are you a lady? If yes, you should try it, experience na the best teacher, I’m talking about 5/6 years ago…. It still works magic tho, cos I’ve recommended it to some friends wey don use am…. Leave all these questions….
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Amibranki(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
livinbygrace:
Hello

Gosh!!I don’t like condom and Its better for me not to have sex than to use condom.Once I put on condom,The urge for sex just disappear and I immediately lose erection.
So what’s the solution for people like us that don’t like using condom?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by AmadorSays: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Las las everybody dey use wetin dey work for am.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Lovelydaisies: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Teaser4:
are you a lady? If yes, you should try it, experience na the best teacher, I’m talking about 5/6 years ago…. It still works magic tho, cos I’ve recommended it to some friends wey don use am…. Leave all these questions….

Okay, Oga Doctor Teaser4. But I'm fine with natural family planning. Thanks. It's the best and safest. It's been working so far for me and oga.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Teaser4(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Okay, Oga Doctor Teaser4. But I'm fine with natural family planning. Thanks. It's the best and safest. It's been working so far for me and oga.
lol madam, I’m not a doctor ooo…. Na just survival tips i dey share
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Beecham ampiclox works like magic, it works better than most concraceptives like postinors and others.
They should take it withing 3hours after unprotected intercourse.

Sex education should be encouraged in this country to prevent unwanted pregnancy, because nobody can stop unprotected sex.
The body is canal

You talk is matured but one need to be careful
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Mabizeka: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Use ovulation test strips/trackers for 100% results. These apps (Flo etc) could fail if her periods are irregular and the inability to count her fertile days/cycle correctly may also be a problem.

Now, my answer to your question would be asking "how long her menstrual cycle is".
Thanks dear. Her menstrual cycle is always four and half or 5 days
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Elxandre(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2022
livinbygrace:

No be human being dey get am?,I have been doing it raw since 1996 till date,you are not talking to a baby.Moreover,I am in my mid forties ,I can’t be scared of death again.Say something else Jare!
Sha don't pass on something to your probably innocent spouse.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Elxandre(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Check yourself for "azoospermia". Yes, you could be ejaculating, but no presence of sperm in your semen. You may have a low sperm count or even none at all. Go to the hospital for further checks.

Also, you may have been fortunate to have had sex with the " 10 girls" when they weren't ovulating. Ovulation is a 24hr period. You miss it, no pregnancy.
I thought ovulation is a 3 or 4 day period?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Elxandre:

I thought ovulation is a 3 or 4 day period?

Fertile window, not ovulation. Ovulation is for 24hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by jokerphilics(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
princewarri1985:
for 20 years now i always take ampliclox after having unprotected sex and it works like magic because for 20 years now i've never contracted any infection and all my friends also use the same method too
How did you know that the person you are having sex with is infected?
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by princewarri1985: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
jokerphilics:

How did you know that the person you are having sex with is infected?
you dont need to know if the person is infected or not, just take becham apliclox after sex and you will be 100% protected even if the person have infections,
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Okpetruth(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you something. It’s not everything science can explain o. Have seen people mix yellow and red capsules with Dry gin and it cured their infections.

Have also seen people consume garlic immediately after sex to prevent infections and it worked for them

Have also seen people use warm water and salt to wash their phussy after sex to prevent infections and up till today they are clean and std free.

Have also seen where people use wax from the ear to treat boil. After applying it, the wax the boil soften and the pus started coming out.

So what am saying in essence is that it’s not everything science can explain.

Haven’t you seen where people use agbo and other traditional concoctions to treat infertility and after a while they become pregnant.
Half education is a deadly disease. Ignorance is worse . By taking all the rubbish you mentioned yet remain free of infections simply means the person is not prone to infection period. God also work wonders though. He covers our lapses as well because he is a merciful father.Stop unprotected sex whether you a male or female.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2022
livinbygrace:
Hello

Gosh!!I don’t like condom and Its better for me not to have sex than to use condom.Once I put on condom,The urge for sex just disappear and I immediately lose erection.
So what’s the solution for people like us that don’t like using condom?
They should get married.
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2022
FlordFlorez:

U have done your best doc, those that have hear should hear

Another area of interest is ARM (antimicrobial resistance). With the way these youths are swallowing this antibiotics, they will develop resistance to it and when they have bacterial infection this antibiotics won't work again. And that's when they need it most.
yes you are right. Thank you
Re: BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) by Odoctor(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

I agree with your general point that this Ampiclox claim is fraudulent however i would like to correct something. The window is not 24hrs but more like 1 week (5 days before ovulation to 1 day after). Remember that sperm cells can survive in the woman for up to 5 days while it is the eggs that last a maximum of 24hrs. This means that if sperm cells are released into the tubes up to 5 days before ovulation they might still be viable when the egg is released, and of course is sperm cells are released into the tubes up to 1 day after ovulation the eggs might still be viable also.
You are completely right. I used the woman as the context here. I understand that sperm released 6 days prior ovulation could still meet up. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.