Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! (8475 Views)

I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2022
ghettochild:
You be man... u either do it n damn the consequences or just let it go...she sef go Taya to dey stand by window

Noted
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2022
luizpippo:
Get to speak with her, tell her stylishly that you are seeing her from your window and if she continues, it would lead to sex and that means an end to her marriage, she might come up with excuses that you guys can do it secretly, but tell her point blank that it would end her marriage and you are not planning on marrying yet.

If her brain refused to reset, then give her an undertaking to sign, she should include 2 guarantors, one each from her family and the husband's family.

OK boss!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2022
viexcey:
Flee from devil and his cohorts .... That short pleasure can be your permanent downfall.

Close your window always! Let her go somewhere and exhibit her unclothedness.

hmmm! I'll try
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2022
dawnomike:
Pls and pls, do not try it!!!

I'm confused !!!
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

U might jst be misinterpreting d signs ..call her attention n ask her to close her curtains then u will know d truth frm her response.

ok
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by kelspinall(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2022
nsogbu a karia
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by Crampyblood(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2022
After hearing all this and seeing the ones to be seen some people will still foolishly goan get a hoe, pay her bride price and keep her fresh enough to be fvcking around undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by bdon123(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2022
If after talking to her ,it shows that she actually wants it....giv it to her n come back n tell us d story
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:
If after talking to her ,it shows that she actually wants it....giv it to her n come back n tell us d story

OK bro
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by don4real: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Does this all happen when her husband is around?
udofia234:

oh! living her life! appearing naked occasionally her room and giving me a clear view to her unclothedness? this one shocked me oh! which Lady does that without ulterior motives?
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by bdon123(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
udofia234:

OK bro
Jst make sure u use a condom sha...no giv her belle.
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by gly(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
udofia234:

oh! living her life! appearing naked occasionally her room and giving me a clear view to her unclothedness? this one shocked me oh! which Lady does that without ulterior motives?

Married woman for that matter (added to the end of your comment).
My brother this one is more than the lady living her normal life. Gather yourself and relocate. Before attaining that financial strength if it warrants you shutting your window so be it, after all if your left eye will cause you to miss heaven, do justice to it!
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:
Allow am go raw. e no go enjoy am with CD. if e give her belle na him sabi
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Upon all the better advice they dey give you not to try it you want still try am Abi?

okay go ahead and do it but make sure you pay for ur coffin bkos I dey pity you the day when the man go catch you is either he bath you with highly concentrated acids or he use cutlass take give your body major transformation
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
udofia234:

And she can hear me standing by the window talking and also looking towards her direction? and u say its not intentional?
Ignore that guy u just quoted pls. He has no bearing and until he's given one. You see ahead and so you should know what the right thing to do is. The adulterous woman ain't worth it. When you have so many hot single lonely girls like fresh milk on the counter why go for a stale one that's already used?
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
don4real:
Does this all happen when her husband is around?

Nope!!! the hobby comes once in 2 months
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

I will for sure
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

I will for sure
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

I will for sure
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

OK bro
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Elchapo212:

Ignore that guy u just quoted pls. He has no bearing and until he's given one. You see ahead and so you should know what the right thing to do is. The adulterous woman ain't worth it. When you have so many hot single lonely girls like fresh milk on the counter why go for a stale one that's already used?

Hmm! Nice one!! But what I see is not old oh! She's still intact and the p*****well shaved and round ass bro! I feel like digging her hard!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by minasu190: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
udofia234:

Guy my system is really getting hot each time I see that package and I feel like doing it, but something kept telling me not to dig her!!!
Bro follow your instinct, don't go against it, otherwise, you will regret it.
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
gly:

Married woman for that matter (added to the end of your comment).
My brother this one is more than the lady living her normal life. Gather yourself and relocate. Before attaining that financial strength if it warrants you shutting your window so be it, after all if your left eye will cause you to miss heaven, do justice to it!

Hmm! Another deep one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
Upon all the better advice they dey give you not to try it you want still try am Abi?

okay go ahead and do it but make sure you pay for ur coffin bkos I dey pity you the day when the man go catch you is either he bath you with highly concentrated acids or he use cutlass take give your body major transformation

Its tempting , I have endured this for 2months !!! I cant wait anymore! I go hit her hard until she's satisfied
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by bdon123(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Allow am go raw. e no go enjoy am with CD.
if e give her belle na him sabi
Lol u be badt guy
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:
Lol u be badt guy
Na where the sweetness dey be that o skin to skin contact most especially if the puna tyt come dey wet and warm
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
udofia234:

Its tempting , I have endured this for 2months !!! I cant wait anymore! I go hit her hard until she's satisfied

Exactly bang her aggressively
give her wild s*x!
make sure you give her massive orgasm
and ensure to take enough herbs and roots so you'll last more than two hours on bed with her
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by don4real: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Be honest, e dey your mind to climb this woman. you just wan know if people go support you. Before doing such, put yourself for the man shoe.
udofia234:

Nope!!! the hobby comes once in 2 months

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Na where the sweetness dey be that o
skin to skin contact
most especially if the puna tyt come dey wet and warm

Na so
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Exactly bang her aggressively
give her wild s*x!
make sure you give her massive orgasm
and ensure to take enough herbs and roots so you'll last more than two hours on bed with her

Hmmm! I'll be a mugu if I no put fire for that hole
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by udofia234(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
don4real:
Be honest, e dey your mind to climb this woman. you just wan know if people go support you. Before doing such, put yourself for the man shoe.

Wetin u think na? Person dey show me hash, breast and real pkekus u say make I not hit her very hard? Na mugu I go be if I miss this opportunity!!! It comes but once!!! I'll give u feed back after I'm done with her this week!!! I can't wait!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! by imagrg(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
To knack or not to knack?
Don't knack but you can masturbate on the view openly. Let her also see you doing it.
Maybe this would satisfy her sexual urge and may bring her to orgasm without actually doing the do. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.