Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo (31819 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Spain007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Nice one my incoming President.

All these while the Agbado master travel to the UK to recharge his low battery

Hahaha since you're into battery business,I suggest you shld get or introduce to him a durable battery @ affordable price cos ngwati ngwati pple they like cheap articles
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kay1one(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
bewla:
Pls sir I have gone to meet the general and emir of Kano them no like my face what do I do
Biko oga Jo

Take heart my son I have also done same
I will go to Ogun and oya to seek for them support this nonsense Tinubu is ahead of us

Let's hope he die
But his Omo luwabis are solid behind him

You can't win the Nigerian presidential elections with the support of one region only. In tinubu's case, the SW.
NE/NW: Atiku and kwankwaso
SS/SE: Peter Obi

Obi still taking good votes in NC and SW...

Read the writing on the wall
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Youngwiz71(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
kay1one:
Time for tinubu to throw in the towel o grin

That one fit hold towel grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
kay1one:

You can't win the Nigerian presidential elections with the support of one region only. In tinubu's case, the SW.
NE/NW: Atiku and kwankwaso
SS/SE: Peter Obi

Obi still taking good votes in NC and SW...

Read the writing on the wall
A very big dream

The margin na small

Just wait for the count
You protest and demonstrate

Orubebe style
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by ghiloman28(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin Illusion
Chizzyjforce:
Consultation is continuous even after winning the election.

PO: The man for the job
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by ifihearam: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
This olishi thinks its by paying elder statesmen to see then would give him presidenbcy?? yesterday you went to see IBB and Abdusalami..you thibnk seeing them would make you win? these men have little or no influence in the political shere..Tinubu defeated OBJ and he lost his ward to APC...Let this be known, an IGBO man can NEVER be president.

I really dont know what the IGBOs did to both Yoruba abd Hausa but they wil never accept an Igbo man not in this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by richie240: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.
All these visits here and there are inconsequential. They are mere excursions.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

I pity you Mr pandora, you are joking with sadism.

Even if you travel to mars to visit an Alien.
It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter
Na brah, don't say dt o, I bin hear say obj get ten million (10m) pvcs, only him.
cool
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Emola12(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
All these labor noise will most likely result in winning ZERO state. grin
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem God bless our man to be!!! Hon, Peter obi Gregory and datti baba Ahmed
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Emola12(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
God will show you that he has d power to control d whole world
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by nkemoma(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter.

Its easier for you to die than for Obi to lose this election..

Reason am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by sircatherine45(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

If the Igbo should secede today, Peter Obi will not be qualified to be President. He's mediocre and pedestrian. Tell me, in what ways is he more qualified than Umahi, Onu, Ngige,etc. for example? It's poison the Igbo want to feed Nigerians with. We no go swallow am.

Continue. Your rants are entertaining me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Obj don dey shrink o

Watch your tongue
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Haywhy3579: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
It has been long I see him for church now or drama don finish for church. He don stop to Dey tour from one church to the other. This days na from one state to obj house for the camera. How many times will he visit obj b4 election. Labour in vain. Mr maradona, he tu Dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by sircatherine45(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Youngwiz71:

That one fit hold towel grin
Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by kingyakos: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Its easier for you to die than for Obi to lose this election..

Reason am

U can say that again to that idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by slowice(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
The last chance for obj to redeem himself and do whats best for nigeria.....and he has taken it with pride.

Good days ahead inshallah
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by mikeopkerino: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good stuff
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by naikeboy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Omen this is determination and commitment abeg...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Continue. Your rants are entertaining me.

E pain am.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by sircatherine45(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

E pain am.

Why e go pain me? we'll keep Pressing your necks back to back. Your likes can't rig the election. Get that into your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

shame on you and your likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Always ahead of his enemy.. obi brain na machine

Someone who used ordinary labour part to challenge the great party that's full with criminals and looters that controls us with thier money

I salute Peter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Orangedreams: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
The bond between these two men Sha.

God bless baba OBJ for standing up for fairness and equity.

God also bless Pa Adebanjo of Afenifere and all well meaning Yorubas of great conscience

Let's support Obi for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Stop day dreaming.
shame on you and your likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Jocdon(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

your sickness is incurelable
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the only odd against Obi is his tribe. The north would never allow an Igbo man to rule Nigeria, no matter how how hard they try, no thanks to the civil war.
Agbado views

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
deeva2:
Even OBJ can't deliver Ogun state for Obi talk more of SW.

Obi go waka and beg taya for support..

Obi and his supporters go hide their faces once proper campaign start..

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

If the Igbo should secede today, Peter Obi will not be qualified to be President. He's mediocre and pedestrian. Tell me, in what ways is he more qualified than Umahi, Onu, Ngige,etc. for example? It's poison the Igbo want to feed Nigerians with. We no go swallow am.
Agbado brain

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
bewla:
A very big dream

The margin na small

Just wait for the count
You protest and demonstrate

Orubebe style
agbadorian

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by PecE2Make: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria must get it right this time with Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Forgive Yahaya Bello' - Aisha Buhari Begs Kogi People Over Unpaid Salaries / Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.