Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,444 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo (32058 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
ghiloman28:
grin Illusion
How about this?

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Foreseer: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
ifihearam:
This olishi thinks its by paying elder statesmen to see then would give him presidenbcy?? yesterday you went to see IBB and Abdusalami..you thibnk seeing them would make you win? these men have little or no influence in the political shere..Tinubu defeated OBJ and he lost his ward to APC...Let this be known, an IGBO man can NEVER be president.

I really dont know what the IGBOs did to both Yoruba abd Hausa but they wil never accept an Igbo man not in this country.
agbadorian views

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Emir01: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
They can only advise him to step down. There's no way He can win. PDP is deeply divided into 4.
1.LP PDP lite
2.PDP Major
3. NNPP
4. Wike Team

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by novaris(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obamaofusa:
DOA.
just like your future
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by novaris(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jamiubond009:
grin Past President of Nigeria meets Incoming President of Nigeria! Amen? Amen!

a big resounding amen
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by bewla(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Foreseer:
agbadorian
Thanks we no you don't need to remind us

Obinos copy
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by hollywater: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
All these labor noise will most likely result in winning ZERO state. grin
Chei hungry don delt with dia one, he can do anything to promote pisipisi papa.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by hollywater: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.
All these visits here and there are inconsequential. They are mere excursions.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

I pity you Mr pandora, you are joking with sadism.

Even if you travel to mars to visit an Alien.
It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, peter.
The fear of Obi, is the beginning of what please?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by danhans(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obasanjo carry grace,most people will understand when he is no more
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi Pandora did you ask baba about our 16MILLION dollars energy money ?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Thebigheart: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:

He is about to start crying grin Omo see tears flowing down his eke (cheeks) grin

grin grin guy you wicked pass Wike the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by crackhouse(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na the cushion and center table I dey look
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Thebigheart: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.
Those two afflictions shall not rise again.

Any time I see OBI-DATTI faces, I see a better Nigeria, A future Nigeria and A New Nigeria.

OBI-DATTI 2023 is sure jare.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by hasanolayiwola0: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obasanjo clearly likes Peter Obi and believe so much in him to lead this country So is NigeriansObasanjo clearly likes Peter Obi and believe so much in him to lead this country So is Nigerians...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by edungene7: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.

Yr tears is so sweet I would a glass of it come February to celebrate the resounding victory
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by edungene7: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi on track structure of corruption must be dismantled come 2023 Agbado and is urchins should get ready our mumu done do
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by CondemnBattery(f): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Spain007:

Hahaha since you're into battery business,I suggest you shld get or introduce to him a durable battery @ affordable price cos ngwati ngwati pple they like cheap articles
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by onyibest2k(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
am obident
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by onyibest2k(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
we no want thief again
Foreseer:
How about this?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Masterclass32: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Our next President making power moves.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by LocalMan2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in human and always originates in the desperate nature and fantasies of a man who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation like what you see Mr. Agbado is doing now.

I pity you Tinubu, you are joking with sadism.

It wont save you from the impending massive defeat that will befall you, Agbado criminal .
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
kingyakos:

Watch your tongue
truth hurts
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hello dear, I cooked fried rice. Do you care?
which day that one start? Abeg go kitchen and prepare pounded yam, egusi soup and plenty dry fish inside the soup for me jo
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
When will you like to hang yourself, I like to watch your hatred kill you.
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
which day that one start? Abeg go kitchen and prepare pounded yam, egusi soup and plenty dry fish inside the soup for me jo
Shey you ll eat poundo?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shey you ll eat poundo?
no, I want the original one wey you sweat to pound with mortar
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Benega9(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
We Are coming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
BABANGBALI:
no, I want the original one wey you sweat to pound with mortar
Bring N50K
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Karlosorji(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Desperate thing.

is it not desperation that made Tinubu to keep quiet despite his people been slain in Yoruba land? Is it not desperation that made Atiku take down his own tweet just to secure northern votes. What Peter Obi is doing is called consulting
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by Kinsopat: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Nice one may God give him more wisdom
Re: Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo by 10mobile: 4:30am On Sep 27, 2022
kay1one:
Time for tinubu to throw in the towel o grin
It's very stupid of people to be talking down on Tinubu while leaving Atiku alone. Your deception can't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.