Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47540 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

ALJAZEERA
Small issue like this, they did referendum.
Yet, in Nigeria, even big issues do not require referendum
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes,I think extensive research made by professionals have made the bolded a theory and not a fact. It's obvious you haven't left the four corners of this country so it's obvious you haven't seen kids raised by same sex parents,they turn out ok like the ones raised by their straight counterparts

Define okay? I live in the USA and most of the research shows that homosexuality has increased by over 300% since the 1970s, research also shows the likelihood of a a kid who was adopted by gay parents to be homosexual is also more than one who was adopted by heterosexual couples https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20642872/. Some will say such a kid was born gay anyways and what will be will be but it all just looks too suspicious to me. The problem is not even homosexuality itself, we have people now claiming binary genders, we have people wanting to marry cats, sticks, objects etc, when will the madness stop? The future that most of the elites in the Western world visualize is one where the concept of the traditional family is no more, in fact human to human relationship might take a backseat to some of the ones mentioned above.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

This hapless Neanderthal!here you’re again lol.Must have taken you half an hour to do your usual copy and paste and regurgitation before spilling that word “ lumbricidic “ lol!

You’re a low-bred and ill-educated bozo a product of two genetical deficient changelings mating!I blame your dysfunctional family that took you off the leash and are allowing you roam around rabidly and aimlessly,consequently polluting the earth with your insignificant,inconsequential and abject existence!
now listen to me you underdeveloped lumbricidea from the rotten soil..now who have the dna still primarily composed of inferior lumbricidic formation grin
I will feed you with human excreta today till you purge and suffocate...I won't give you breathing space...I will crush you and send you down to oblivion grin
We know your brain loses its elasticity whenever you receive an enormous amount of considerable bashing and I love that...now gyrate some more as I crush you to pieces grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by crafteck(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

Which year, which month and which day exactly?

No sir, you found yourself attracted to girls. You didn't look down your pants at any point and say "because I've got a dick, I'll go after women". You never took that decision. You didn't choose to be straight. You're just straight. I know cause I am straight. A gay person didn't take a decision to be gay. A gay person found himself attracted to the same gender. They know as early as puberty strikes and for most them, that is when they start carrying the burden of fake live pretending to be straight just to satisfy society.

The only difference between you and I is that I'm open minded enough to look beyond people's sexuality and thereby making them comfortable enough to share their stories with me.

You may call it woke, you may call it open-mindedness, its nothing but biological abnormally, some kids of 4 years age range are being told to choose their preferred sexuality... Na this wokeness go end us.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

You may call it woke, you may call it open-mindedness, its nothing but biological abnormally, some kids of 4 years age range are being told to choose their preferred sexuality... Na this wokeness go end us.
mumu...banditry, corruption, killings, massacre, raping etc no go end you but it is what two people decide to do with their genitals go end you?....you be confirm werey
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
wow the story of your life tell me more. cheesy
The underestimated is beginning to expose themselves.
Your fellow nincompoop is giving you hope...see how the two of you is gyrating like a headless chicken in an LGBTQIA THREAD..two of you would smell your rotten buttholes grin

If your family background is anything to go by no reasonable person can ever comeout from there.your life can never be meaningful as it is.

This is the last reply you’re gonna get from me Pre-k kids have a higher reasoning ability than you dolt,engaging you further would be insulting my sensibilities your IQ is lower than that of a roach.

So,i won’t be indulging you further nor would i continue on a meaningless back and forth which is your stock in trade so I’d let you wallow and drown in your state of misery,got better things to do with my time,would rather count rice seedlings than engage you,cos you are dumb as rocks!it’s an exercise in futility!

Your come from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can’t escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you’d end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

This is the last reply you’re gonna get from me Pre-k kids have a higher reasoning ability than you dolt,engage you further would be insulting my sensibilities your IQ is lower than that of a roach.

So,i won’t be indulging you further nor would i continue on a meaningless back and forth which is your stock in trade so I’d let you wallow and drown in your state of misery,got better things to do with my time,would rather count rice seedlings than engage you,cos you are dumb as rocks!it’s an exercise in futility!

Your come from an ancestry and a long linage of “ Nothingness “ your progenitors came from
that existence and have been existing in that small bubble of “ Nothingness “ you the offspring can escape that reality as your fate is sealed and inevitable,dread it,run from it,but that great destiny of Nothingness and emptiness awaits you and invariably you’d end your hapless,miserable and inconsequential existence in that state!
offpoint as usual!!! grin
don't you dare run comeback here let me beat insanity out of your decomposed rotten dolt brain that is on its way to disintegration. grin
You need mental drugs with bludgeoning to beat a little sanity to your malfunctioning comatose dead brain.
You have the IQ of a bacteria
it is a peculiar quality of a fool to blatantly praise his foolishness.

Now you useless earthworm pay attention to this... you and your entire lineage of lumbricidea can never amount to anything you are a failure and you can never make it in this your miserable life even if your wretched decomposed soul reincarnate you will still be a failure

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

Homosexuality is natural. Uncommon, yes. Minority, yes. But unnatural, no. Nature is not a function of the majorit alone. Some people are born gay. That's thier own nature. The only limit to your right is another person's right. If two consenting men kissing is not hurting anyone, there's no logical reason to criminalize it. The other things you mentioned either hurt another party or lacks consent.

If I were gay, you believe I'd hide it from you? For what? It's not like you could do anything to me. The issue with y'all is the herd lifestyle. You believe people only support other people of thier tribe, religion, gender, etc. That is the major problem in Nigeria.

Homosexuality is natural who told you that my God did the body of gays modify the anus for pennis insertion for you to prove is natural

Please can you give me a research report that has proved biologically homosexuality is natural

Homosexuality in the ancient greeks and room
Didn't even see it as natural but an act of custom which portray masculinity and spiritualism and not necessarily affection

Can you atleast point out or upload a picture from an African environment were you have seen two same sex animals having intercourse

Just come up with evident if not medical evidence, to make it easier for you bring physical evidence like imagery before you completely ghost out on me

Or else you're just a black monkey who gulps in anything is white masters tells him to do

Homosexuality is natural my foot

Read in my screenshot and bring me evidence to your claims medical report would be more appropriated

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Delacroix6(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Segzy19:
This is not what Fidel Castro envisioned for this country...

What a shame

I'm not a big fan of gay marriage but not legalising them doesn't change the fact that they exist in his country.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

A kid of 4 years? Do you guys just say these things to win an argument or what? No kid of 4 years fills a form that includes a field for sexuality. Even adults are hardly asked to indicate their sexuality. I'm interested in knowing where you go this from. The society only makes it easier for gay people to live themselves and be truthful to thier parents. There are many of them in Nigeria living fake lives, marrying your women to loveless relationships and having kids in broken homes. All because y'all have chosen to pretend they don't exist. You don't need to be woke to respect others who aren't like you.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Lol. That is how that person is. Once you outmatch him intellectually he starts throwing tantrums and insults. He’s an intellectual lightweight and an emotional fool.
you have nothing upstairs so I don't need to engage you in an intellectual deep conversation.
Your brain is piled up of enormous amount of decayed ratshit.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Homosexuality is natural who told you that my God did the body of gays modify the anus for pennis insertion for you to prove is natural

Please can you give me a research report that has proved biologically homosexuality is natural

Homosexuality in the ancient greeks and room
Didn't even see it as natural but an act of custom which portray masculinity and spiritualism and not necessarily affection

Can you atleast point out or upload a picture from an African environment were you have seen two same sex animals having intercourse

Just come up with evident if not medical evidence, to make it easier for you bring physical evidence like imagery before you completely ghost out on me

Or else you're just a black monkey who gulps in anything is white masters tells him to do

Homosexuality is natural my foot

Read in my screenshot and bring me evidence to your claims medical report would be more appropriated

First, it impossible for all the billions of people all over the world to be straight. That's not how nature works. Nothing in nature is ever that consistent. Even day and night is never that consistent. Only the artificial does that. Nature is beautified with differences and exceptions.

Yes, there are many gay animals. For a long time, my grandmother had a lesbian chicken that would always mount other hens and made us laugh. They have been sightings of lions doing it with other lions in Kenya, and guess what the African officials say, "they do it cause they see humans doing it". Anything to continue living in denial.

Here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-lions-sex-kenya-photos-men-inspired-need-therapy-says-official-a8036016.html%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjk2JWS3bf6AhVcpokEHTH2B_MQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2WzbStLzIYWxgMNnsfVHjW

As for biology, there's something called a prostate in the rectum of men which when simulated provides intense pleasure. That is there for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

You don't care about the child. You just hate gay people. If not, you wouldn't have said this. Have you been to an orphanage before? The people take shifts. They do thier jobs and go home. Just like any other employee, they protest and give less when underpaid. The kids are work item. You can't compare this to a home with parental love. And what torment are you talking about? You think a kid is born with your mindset of having gay people?

Just like people who have nannies in their house assume those workers are paid nannies

And the owner of the orphanage is their biological parents

Homosexual are mentally unstable that child growing up will definitely have conflicting identities on his sexual orientation which will go along way affecting is mental health

The child will continually be bullied by his peers as an orphan raised by 2 gay parents that you won't easily notice if they were adopted by heterosexuals couples

If homosexual cant give birth they shouldn't adopt that's how nature has to breed the imperfect breeds of humans of the earth

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

A kid of 4 years? Do you guys just say these things to win an argument or what? No kid of 4 years fills a form that includes a field for sexuality. Even adults are hardly asked to indicate their sexuality. I'm interested in knowing where you go this from. The society only makes it easier for gay people to live themselves and be truthful to thier parents. There are many of them in Nigeria living fake lives, marrying your women to loveless relationships and having kids in broken homes. All because y'all have chosen to pretend they don't exist. You don't need to be woke to respect others who aren't like you.

Cant find that particular article of the country where parents consent isnt needed to be identified by any gender.

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu...banditry, corruption, killings, massacre, raping etc no go end you but it is what two people decide to do with their genitals go end you?....you be confirm werey

You wey your papa na weyre realise which sexualities actions dey spread monkey pox right, lots of things are being downplayed to satisfy the WOKE generation

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

You wey your papa na weyre realise which sexualities actions dey spread monkey pox right, lots of things are being downplayed to satisfy the WOKE generation
mugu..so wey monkey pox dey come from? grin
If we are to do a consensus the carriers of monkey pox are more prevalent and predominant among heterosexuals and that is for sure it is irrefutable grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/health/story/monkeypox-delhi-icmr-study-heterosexual-contact-no-homosexual-no-bisexual-1992972-2022-08-26
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

First, it impossible for all the billions of people all over the world to be straight. That's not how nature works. Nothing in nature is ever that consistent. Even day and night is never that consistent. Only the artificial does that. Nature is beautified with differences and exceptions.

Yes, there are many gay animals. For a long time, my grandmother had a lesbian chicken that would always mount other hens and made us laugh. They have been sightings of lions doing it with other lions in Kenya, and guess what the African officials say, "they do it cause they see humans doing it". Anything to continue living in denial.

Here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-lions-sex-kenya-photos-men-inspired-need-therapy-says-official-a8036016.html%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjk2JWS3bf6AhVcpokEHTH2B_MQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2WzbStLzIYWxgMNnsfVHjW

As for biology, there's something called a prostate in the rectum of men which when simulated provides intense pleasure. That is there for a reason.
oh dear it was a mistake
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
sanpipita:

Again the stupid obsession with population that's never been affected by anything, there are still millions of people in majority that are heterosexual but its the tiny minority that's making you lose sleep, bigotry is very bad, go and send God's wrath to your politicians first, some of you don't understand your priorities
You are a shameless human being for contradicting yourself about sexuality, The tiny populations should keep their activities from kids that knows nothing about life, you want to use your own spoil their own, na God go punish idiot
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
You are a shameless human being for contradicting yourself about sexuality, The tiny populations should keep their activities from kids that knows nothing about life, you want to use your own spoil their own, na God go punish idiot
and those kids will know nothing about life till their grow old and die...I laugh at your foolery grin
How many of the abondon kids in your community have you helped?... pretending to care...you are a stupid ignoramus coupled with idiotism
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:

Where is the contradiction? is any gay person going to forcefully adopt a child? and spoil which child, you are talking about the kids that have already abandoned to spoil with no life to look forward too, again you are a very wicked and selfish person, your mind is dirty minded and full of hate.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Segzy19: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Like you know your great grandpa we'll because you are family abi. Abeg, go rest...
Your talk is irrelevant. So only family members can comment on public issues abi. Is the Cuban presidency a monarchy or family affair? Rest oga
Flamemignon1:

Like I said you don't know him better because you ain't family, she would because she is family
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
and those kids will no nothing about life till their grow old and die...I laugh at your foolery grin
How many of the abondon kids in your community have you helped?... pretending to care...you are a stupid ignoramus coupled with idiotism

Wicked and selfish people everywhere, with people like this society will never get better, look at how their hate is clouding their sense of judgement.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Just like people who have nannies in their house assume those workers are paid nannies

Homosexual are mentally unstable that child growing up will definitely have conflicting identities on his sexual orientation which will go along way affecting is mental health

The child will continually be bullied by his peers as an orphan raised by 2 gay parents that you won't easily notice if they were adopted by heterosexuals couples

If homosexual cant give birth they shouldn't adopt that's how nature has to breed the imperfect breeds of humans of the earth

Kids that have nannies still have thier parents to go to at the end of the day. Besides, these nannies are paid to have one-on-one time with the children. In orphanages, there are hundreds of children with a few caretakers who do shifts. They are either sent to cheap schools or do home classes. It's not even comparable.

Kids get bullied in schools regardless of who thier parents are. You can't tell me kids raised by single moms or single fathers are any better than kids raised by two women or two fathers. When it's mentioned to kids that such couples, you guys say they're making the kids gay. But the whole idea is to ensure those that have gay parents aren't perceived differently or get bullied. And guess what, it's working. Kids are very open minded. It's not logical to deny gay rights because some straight people have refused to teach thier children to respect differences.

I personally know kids raised by gay couples. And I can tell you they're doing great. Besides, will you adopt these kids? Hoe much have you contributed to orphanages? Where do they get the funding all these children you're hoarding? You think they're better living poorly in orphanages just because you hate gay people? Like I said, you don't have thier interest at heart. You just hate gay people.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
mugu...who gave you the right to decide what two grown men decides to do with their money?
The heterosexuals that end up giving birth to kids and abondoning them due to financial incapabilities is not mentally unstable?
What have you done to better your society and your community?
How many children have you adopted in the orphanage home to cater for?
How many children have you sponsored or taken care of in your hopeless community?
What about the little urchins, raggamuffins and waif in your neighborhood wandering about because they don't have a place they call a home as a result of the Stupidity of foolish so called straight idiots have you brought to your home and sheltered?
Are you financially bouyant to take care of all the whole kids in the streets of your community and neighborhood that needs a home?

You don't need anybody to tell you that you are an illiterate who have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

You probably quoted the wrong person or maybe didn't understand my post. We're practically saying the same thing.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
sanpipita:

Where is the contradiction? is any gay person going to forcefully adopt a child? and spoil which child, you are talking about the kids that have already abandoned to spoil with no life to look forward too, again you are a very wicked and selfish person, your mind is dirty minded and full of hate.
See all this gay right activist God help you make I catch you anywhere I will flog that useless spirit out of you idiot, if e too pain you say the kids Dey roam around the streets use your voice and allow them go to Orphanage and stop being self and calling people selfish, I am protecting the child right in as much you are protecting your stupid gay right
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

mugu...who gave you the right to decide what two grown men decides to do with their money?
The heterosexuals that end up giving birth to kids and abondoning them due to financial incapabilities is not mentally unstable?
What have you done to better your society and your community?
How many children have you adopted in the orphanage home to cater for?
How many children have you sponsored or taken care of in your hopeless community?
What about the little urchins, raggamuffins and waif in your neighborhood wandering about because they don't have a place they call a home as a result of the Stupidity of foolish so called straight idiots have you brought to your home and sheltered?
Are you financially bouyant to take care of all the whole kids in the streets of your community and neighborhood that needs a home?

You don't need anybody to tell you that you are an illiterate who have lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

3 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
and those kids will no nothing about life till their grow old and die...I laugh at your foolery grin
In response to your stupid message I don’t live in environment where kids roam round the street, I hate to brag about things I’ve done but in my own little way of giving back to the society each year on my birthday I visit orphanage home buy things to celebrate with the motherless and fatherless, if you’re being pained to see the kids roaming round the street kindly advocate for them to be taking to an orphanage through that means they can get help not suggesting them to be adopted by lesbian or gay couples, it’s a shame you people have lost morals in this generation and intend to bring kids into your stupid lifestyle you choose In as much as you are fighting for gay right I am equally fighting for the child rights.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by etrange: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

Cant find that particular article of the country where parents consent isnt needed to be identified by any gender.

1) Just for clarity, you said 4 years and this is 6 years.
2) Most importantly, you said preferred sexuality and this is preferred gender. Like I said, no form ever asks kids of that age to indicate thier preferred sexuality because they might not even have sexual attractions then.
3) No, there's no country where it's done without parental consent.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

You probably quoted the wrong person or maybe didn't understand my post. We're practically saying the same thing.
oh dear it was a mistake,that quote was directly targeted to that stupid homophobic zombie with a dead brain cell grin

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Is your masculinity that fragile that anything that touches it flakes it? If you think women asking for equal rights will make you less of a man,then you are already less of a man.

Moreover, it's really ironic that most of you homophobes call homosexuality weak yet y'all deny the misogyny, it's 2022 and that misogyny ain't cute because that's where homophobia stems from,you've seen women as less than so anything that have feminine traits are less than a man to you
you are an emasculated Simp and prolly witness you your dad bashing your mum all those years so you become the weak ass knight trying to put any woman in your life on a pedestal ... Probably you are a homosexual and feel the need to defend your kind, well what ever floats your boat Cathrine!. As for me I know what a man should be. A masculine man and not some mummy boy who will do anything to be in the good graces of a woman.

Let me tell you In my house hold, there are only women. And I love them endlessly and they love me just as much. I never oppress or try to dominate them do you know why?

They naturally know how a woman sould be and they naturally are effeminate. Now imagine if I was some whimp female tampon excuse of a man like y'all (white knights) how do you think my family would ever know how to diffrenciate between a man like me and some sort of excuse of a man like .... You?

If not for strong masculine men the comforts you and all the women you so much want to sacrifice your unserviced nuts for would be non existent. Be humble!
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
See all this gay right activist God help you make I catch you anywhere I will flog that useless spirit out of you idiot, if e too pain you say the kids Dey roam around the streets use your voice and allow them go to Orphanage and stop being self and calling people selfish, I am protecting the child right in as much you are protecting your stupid gay right

See the type of hate in you that makes you want to violently attack a stranger unprovoked, are you sure you weren't abused as a child, maybe you have transferred the aggression and today you beat your kids.

I wonder which part of laws Cubans approved is against child rights, do you even know what child rights is? taking it easy hate is consuming you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.