Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (47527 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Franzinni:
The power of an arsehole... It has literally turned the world MAD!

All these BS is made possible courtesy of MEN and weak men in particular. Those who grew up with only mummy and have no bearings when it comes to masculinity. And so thier world revolved around arseholes and as such they want the whole world to be one giant arsehole.

I am not a homophobe ... I don't hate gay people but I don't like them around me simply becasue I can't trust them enough to not factor me into thier perversions.

Say you know nothing about human sexuality without saying you know nothing about human sexuality
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by blackpanda: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2022
kingthreat:

Poor dude. How many times you had to swallow a fellow man's seed or annal infections you had to deal with growing up. You will be fine.

You have mental problem. i do not have to be gay to use common sense. No body begged you to come to this topic, you chose to look for homosexual topic to come and spew your ignorance, which shows your curious interest....Probably secretly gay and pretending for the public. Go and sleep. Real straight people arent threatened by homosexuals. Its those that have skeletons in the cupboard that try desperately to prove an unecessary point
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
You are sick in the head

LMAO grin grin Life must be very hard for you o. Anyway the post is quite clear to our pro-same-sex folks.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:
Honestly I have no problem with homosexual activity and I don’t think it’s the business of government or anybody else what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms..and so I believe countries that criminalize gay sex like Nigeria are primitive and even hypocritical because we all know many of our law makers engage in it behind closed doors.

BUT giving gay people the right to legally marry and adopt children is a big mistake that I believe will lead to the collapse of civilization one nation at a time. A functional society depends on a strong family unit consisting of a man, woman and children. We really need to take a step back.
Yes,I think extensive research made by professionals have made the bolded a theory and not a fact. It's obvious you haven't left the four corners of this country so it's obvious you haven't seen kids raised by same sex parents,they turn out ok like the ones raised by their straight counterparts

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

So not questioning what you are told makes you literate? You are wallowing in your private pool of stupidity.

Ode. I hope you can see. Your “beloved country”. Idiot.

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Look if your stupid mother was too poor to give you a proper education then take it out on her and stop coming here to advertise you imbecility to the world.

Fornication and adultery aren’t right either. Should government start criminalizing it too? What about sodomy, orall sex and orgies are those natural and logical too? Look idiot, saying government shouldn’t criminalize sexual acts is not the same as supporting said sexual acts. I know that concept is beyond your brain capacity to understand. It’s just an acknowledgment that some things are not governments business.

In a country with a collapsing economy and a daily degenerating security situation, you want government to be busy running after and jailing people having gay sex instead. Do you have a brain at all? And if that’s what you want then answer my question why they haven’t arrested Bob risky, James brown and the other numerous gay celebs in our entertainment industry if your politicians as so clean as you believe. Look don’t get on my nerves here. I really don’t have patience for idiots on this forum.

For your shallow mind you made sense? You compared a moral/social (adultery) wrong to a biological ticking bomb, all for the gain of forcing what can be viewed as a sexual sickness as an acceptable ritual, make gay dey wed make we dey say... Awn.. God when... Its as biologically pointless as eating ponmo... So because country no good make we kuku use monkey virus kill everyone...
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
MonsieurX:

Age of consent is still 14 years in most European countries, I know it's still the legal age for sex in Germany, so that has nothing to do with this abominable law...

Imagine homosexuals adopting a child and training him/her to see it as a normal thing to have 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Those kids they are going to adopt, if everyone was homosexual, how would they have come to life?

It's just madness, let's admit the truth, the world is about to end. Make all man watch, unless people would be plenty in hell.
The bolded literally makes zero sense because homosexuals were exposed to heterosexuality and heteronormativity from birth and yet they are still gay

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Segzy19:
This is not what Fidel Castro envisioned for this country...

What a shame
I'm sure you know him more than his niece that supports it

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
You bending the narrative to suit your own selfish interests of adopting a child or advocating this for someone else I don’t know but hear me well, Kids are innocent to whatever kind of lifestyle you choose do not drag them into it, there are orphanage homes that do receive donations from wealthy citizens and other who intend to donate, I am a father of 3 kids I do all it takes to give my children a better life for those who can’t afford to give their such a life and later results to giving them out for adoption Gay and lesbian should be far from receiving such a kid they don’t even have morals to give such a child a good parental upbringing, how can you two adult male with beards or two full grown women be telling a child that you are his or her parents? Then the child will go out to see a well cultured male and female fathering another child Is that the society you want to build?God never created Adam and Steve he created Adam and Eve, if for instance they go by the way of lesbianism you wouldn’t have been born in the first place stop preaching your dirty believes to others most especially children, either you like it or not I will still sound clear to your ears It take someone that’s sick in the head to accept such lifestyle, those abnormal behavior is not for a child please don’t make me fume

I'm not bending it, and I wonder how morality is strictly a heterosexual matter, a lot of heterosexual families are worse for kids, lots of neglect and abuse, but guess that's okay because according to you only heterosexuals have the moral right or ability to look after kids.

Sexuality is diverse and nobody will always choose one thing so spare me the nonsense of if everyone follows the lesbianism way, world population is increasing rather than decreasing so what exactly is the obsession with making kids people will abandon, millions of kids are out of school or roaming in the streets but homosexuals adopting them to give them a better life is the problem, some of you are just selfish, I'm just happy lots of countries have a different mentality and approach they are always going to solve their problems than most of you.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

For your shallow mind you made sense? You compared a moral/social (adultery) wrong to a biological ticking bomb, all for the gain of forcing what can be viewed as a sexual sickness as an acceptable ritual, make gay dey wed make we dey say... Awn.. God when... Its as biologically pointless as eating ponmo... So because country no good make we kuku use monkey virus kill everyone...

Bahahahha. You keep proving your illiteracy with each a post. What is biological about sodomy? I’m talking about heterosexual anal sex where a man bleeps a woman in her ass hole. Is that not as unnatural as gay sex? What about orall sex? Men and woman using their mouths to stimulate each other genitaliia.. is that biological or how God designed sex to happen? Are those acts not as rampant as gay sex in todays society? Should government start criminalizing and locking people up for them too? If not then why not?

Baba if you believe gay sex is a satanic ritual then let those partaking in it face their hell jeje. It does not affect you that is not doing it spiritually or biologically. An act that does affect any third party apart from the two engaged in it I will never understand how such should be governments business. Your same government that many of them are engaged in the act themselves. Lmao. You are naive my boy. Your “beloved country” is not as holy as you think for this gay matter.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Franzinni:
yes weak men make the decisions becasue they control social media .. no be Twitter ban your president ? That goes to show that very soon weak men will control every facet of living in the world .. and it's becasue of weak men that feminism is on the rise.
Is your masculinity that fragile that anything that touches it flakes it? If you think women asking for equal rights will make you less of a man,then you are already less of a man.

Moreover, it's really ironic that most of you homophobes call homosexuality weak yet y'all deny the misogyny, it's 2022 and that misogyny ain't cute because that's where homophobia stems from,you've seen women as less than so anything that have feminine traits are less than a man to you

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

Again I don’t even think you know who you are responding to or maybe you are truly an illiterate like I suspect. My original post said i DO NOT support legalizing gay marriage and adoption. I just don’t support criminalizing of gay acts. So which one come be “make gay dey wed make we dey say awn..God when? Did I support gay marriage? I think you are a fool that just can’t read
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

I see you really want my time. When I see a solid and decent argument, I will respectfully engage it. So far, yours is just boyish ego and eagerness to impress. Like I said, have fun with your "I'm not homophobic but I think gay people are comparable to murderers and pedophiles" logic.

Your arguments are watery,there’s nothing solid about it and it’s ironic that you’re asking me for some cos that’s all I have given you,while you couldn’t give me any!

And your analogy of comparing gays to murderers and paedophiles is like comparing apples to oranges,if you read my reply and digested it you won’t make this weird analogy or ascribe this false equivalence to me,just feels like you’re clutching at straws and deflecting right now.

And I don’t understand how the “ boyish ego “ or ego came in at all.This is the second time you’re mentioning ego when I have said nothing in my arguments that shows ego is at play,or is your ego being battered here Miss?you’re prejudicial and emotional about your views while i haven’t personalized the discourse,and I have stayed objective and detached all through.

You seem incapable of dispassionate and logical arguments,I’m sorry.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

Ode. I hope you can see. Your “beloved country”. Idiot.

For using someone like bobrisky to try proving a point, i give up, if you say blue is green, i agree with you.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2022
blackpanda:

You have mental problem. i do not have to be gay to use common sense. No body begged you to come to this topic, you chose to look for homosexual topic to come and spew your ignorance, which shows your curious interest....Probably secretly gay and pretending for the public. Go and sleep. Real straight people arent threatened by homosexuals. Its those that have skeletons in the cupboard that try desperately to prove an unecessary point

I was on my own expressing my opinion which I have a right to and a clown chose to try and undermine my opinion. Why would he not if he does not get excited by the sight of men and has been anally devastated to the extent of no return. Looking for secret gays, toast all the males in your family, there is a 90% chance you'll have more foolish fantasies fulfilled.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Kasssandra:

If many cultures did not accept homosexuality, why does the bible forbid it....with the express caveat that the Jews (old testament) and christians...(new testament) should not be like the world around them.? Because it was quite widespread then. Even during new testament times. Not everyone was moral back then (even the ancient Romans indulged in things we would call perverted. A reading of Satyricon, written in the first century CE would give an idea...).

If we take your comment to its logical conclusion, we can say that adultery, killing and so on...which were forbidden by the bible....did not exist or were rejected by everyone in times past....so the bible was fulminating against nothing.

Finally, the mistake you are making is thinking I am arguing in support of homosexuality. I am not. I am just poinitng out that homosexual behaviour has been a part of human history, and saying that does not have any bearings on whether I am for or against homosexual behaviour. Just as practices like bestiality, pedofillia, and so forth were part of ancient human history.

Good morning.

Go and do your research, bestiality and pedophilia act was the most common snd widespread the greek and roman era

Homosexuality which we know now was not homosexuality in ancient times like we are made to believe, homo act in ancient Rome was a custom every free male transitioning from adolescent to adulthood must undergo to show masculinity of adulthood

It was reserve for master to slave, adult master to teenage boys of 13 to 16

The custom was birthed not for intimacy or affection for their fellow men like modern homosexuality but rather from a means of birth control, war pedophilia and spiritualism that found the custom and it was a regarded a shameful thing for two male adult to indulge in it

Calling it homosexuality in ancient greeks and Rome is a big redefinition of what is in the past
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2022
crafteck:

For using someone like bobrisky to try proving a point, i give up, if you say blue is green, i agree with you.

Lol What is this one even saying? Is he not gay? Is he not openly admitting to sleeping with politicians? Even if he was lying shouldn’t the admission at least warrant questioning from police if indeed the anti-gay law was being enforced?

Baba that law na eye service law jare. It is never enforced because Homosexuality is rampant among your politicians who are supposed to be enforcing hahaha. If you like keep arguing with your keyboard. I just dey laugh your ignorance.

Tell me one gay person you know that has gone to jail for the stipulated 14 years since the law was introduced. I’m am waiting.

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
I'm so happy for them! Best news this week.

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
sanpipita:

I'm not bending it, and I wonder how morality is strictly a heterosexual matter, a lot of heterosexual families are worse for kids, lots of neglect and abuse, but guess that's okay because according to you only heterosexuals have the moral right or ability to look after kids.

Sexuality is diverse and nobody will always choose one thing so spare me the nonsense of if everyone follows the lesbianism way, world population is increasing rather than decreasing so what exactly is the obsession with making kids people will abandon, millions of kids are out of school or roaming in the streets but homosexuals adopting them to give them a better life is the problem, some of you are just selfish, I'm just happy lots of countries have a different mentality and approach they are always going to solve their problems than most of you.
You are sick in the head, since you’ve been passing your street how many homeless kids have you seen? You’re the selfish person here you don’t want to increase population but you intend to adopt peoples kids and teach them your immoral acts and behaviors, if your intentions towards kids are genuine and you should be on the side of advising people to use contraceptive and birth control pills instead of trying to justify your stupid lesbian and gay marriage go n have your own children n leave other peoples children alone, you can never escape the wraths of God if you are trying to drag innocent children to your dirty lifestyle No matter how you intend to put it, I will still sound it to your ears leave kids out of your dirt you choose.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

I expected this elementary level reasoning from someone and you just had to be the idiot. Nigerians with the “ everyone who doesn’t hate gays must be gay” talk. grin

No dear I am not gay but I think you must be illiterate because nowhere in my post did I say I “support” it. I simply said I don’t have a problem with it. Meaning I think it’s counterintuitive to punish people for a sexual act that can never truly be policed anyway. Do you know how many gay sex acts take place in your “beloved” country on a daily? Is the government supposed to go about checking peoples bedroom to see if they are having gay sex?

Believe it or not; those in the know know that Nigeria has a teeming underground gay escort industry and politicians are some of the biggest patrons. You don’t even have to look far sef. Just look at booming cross-dresser industry that’s happening in broad day light.. people like Bob risky and James brown. Are those guys not obviously gay to you? Have they been arrested despite your “beloved country” having laws against such behavior? Hahahaha. Baba they will never be arrested beecause those guys fvck big time politicians if you don’t know. You are obviously a person of unprivileged background that’s why you don’t know the kind of extracurricular activities the elites of this country engage in. But perhaps take a trip to Abuja and I will show you a side of your “beloved country” you never knew existed. Olodo.

Gay acts have been happening since before Christ and will never stop. Trying to police it is stupid. The best government can do is not legalize gay marriage and adoption of kids by gay couples as those acts I believe have consequences on society which is what I support but you still had to attack me as a gay “supporter”. If I was gay would I would I not want gay marriage and adoption to be legal? Please go back to school and stop making a fool of yourself here my friend.

Spilling trash passing them as fact just anoda olodo on the loose

I will take you to Abuja to see the other side of your lies... Haha

Stop exaggerating things who are the politicians for God sake

People practice homosexuality in every households in Nigeria another fallacious thought

Homosexuality act in the past wouldn't be called homosexuality today go and do your research

You're not a gay but you support their right that's what a gay will say to promote gayism

My last question did you ask yourself or the person who told you the lies or rumor

Why majority of Nigerian Nigeria politician are indulging in the act or you just told it the way your pastor said it so as to prey on your fear in order to collect offering from you every Sunday
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Satan deceiving the gullible. Oh LORD let Your Light shine on these and other areas of the world under this veil of darkness. AMEN
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin Life must be very hard for you o. Anyway the post is quite clear to our pro-same-sex folks.
Na your life hard ode grin
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Segzy19: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Your comment is not relevant.... Go read about Fidel Castro.... I thought you would mention Fidel Castro's children... Niece is far, please.... Fidel Castro's is not the same as his niece. They are not of same generation and won't share same vision
Flamemignon1:

I'm sure you know him more than his niece that supports it
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The bolded literally makes zero sense because homosexuals were exposed to heterosexuality and heteronormativity from birth and yet they are still gay

Homosexual don drop quote... undecided
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Haa, the world coming to an end gradually.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

Your arguments are watery,there’s nothing solid about it and it’s ironic that you’re asking me for some cos that’s all I have given you,while you couldn’t give me any!

And your analogy of comparing gays to murderers and paedophiles is like comparing apples to oranges,if you read my reply and digested it you won’t make this weird analogy or ascribe this false equivalence to me,just feels like you’re clutching at straws and deflecting right now.

And I don’t understand how the “ boyish ego “ or ego came in at all.This is the second time you’re mentioning ego when I have said nothing in my arguments that shows ego is at play,or is your ego being battered here Miss?you’re prejudicial and emotional about your views while i haven’t personalized the discourse,and I have stayed objective and detached all through.

You seem incapable of dispassionate and logical arguments,I’m sorry.
this one sounds like he has being ignored or snubbed by some Lesbian girl he is into. Grow balls and do something to alleviate the shitty situation you and your morality based country is swaddled up in rather than create an utterly useless post about your myopic view on homosexuality. Now that you have put this rubbish here what next?.....

1 Like

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
etrange:

You are homophobic. At least, be bold enough to accept that. Otherwise, your write-up is like a woman saying she's a virgin but has had sex. As for you not liking gay people, that's not a problem. It would be unrealistic of me to force anyone to like what they don't like. However, liking them or not is not the issue. You should be intelligent enough to know that people shouldn't suffer or be denied rights because you don't like them.

On the case of adoption, these kids are in orphanages. They don't even have homes. They're taken care of by people who see then as tasks and not family. You're saying they are better off there instead of being in homes where they'd be loved and cared for? All because you don't like gay people? And what do you mean aggressive gay people? How are gay couples more aggressive than straight couples? How many gay couples do you even know at a personal level? 99% of all the bad people you know were raised by straight parents, so what's your point? 99% of the rape cases we read on FP everyday are have straight men as the culprits. Most of the prostitutes in Nigeria and thier customers are straight. Does that mean straight people are perverted and shouldn't be allowed to adopt? Please, don't make it look as if it's the kids you're worried about. You just hate gay people, and that's OK. Just let them be.

There are bad people and there are good people. It has nothing to do with sexuality. The orphanages do extensive BG checks before giving out these kids and they follow up with them for years. They do these for both straight and gay families.

On what bases were they granted this right because the government every right to everything demanded by the people

Why should other sexual right be denied right like incest, pedophile bestiality be denied and homosexuality which is unnatural be granted right.....

Or you're a guy hiding behind the moniker go push your agenda
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

People practice homosexuality in every households in Nigeria another fallacious thought

Homosexuality act in the past wouldn't be called homosexuality today go and do your research

You're not a gay but you support their right that's what a gay will say to promote gayism

My last question did you ask yourself or the person who told you the lies or rumor

Why majority of Nigerian Nigeria politician are indulging in the act or you just told it the way your pastor said it so as to prey on your fear in order to collect offering from you every Sunday

who is this m.oron bleating new senseless gibberish like someone without a functioning brain? No consistency...go for an assessment of your mental stability.

Your obsession about 'homosexuality' depicts your animalistic harebrained syndrome that needs extensive therapy. Perhaps your speech is similar to the bleating of a goat.
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
this one sounds like he has being ignored or snubbed by some Lesbian girl he is into. Grow balls and do something to alleviate the shitty situation you and your morality based country is swaddled up in rather than create an utterly useless post about your myopic view on homosexuality. Now that you have put this rubbish here what next?.....

You’re a largely inane and an emasculated fool...ignored by a lesbian?lol!you wish!you must think everyone suffers from low self-esteem and has an abject existence like you!stop projecting your hapless reality on here!

Grow a pair and go practice your perverted and abhorrent somewhere,RoosterDrinker!you are as irrelevant and inconsequential as the tripe you put up there!emotional Sissy!
Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You are even more dumb than the person I initially responded too. Your level of ignorance and imbecility should honestly be studied in schools.

I don’t even have to take you to Abuja. I will direct you to links here on the internet where you can find male gay escorts boldly advertising their services. Lmao. You people live in a country but are blind to the things going on in it. What about the many gay celebrities In our entertainment industry that everyone knows about? Why have they not all been arrested for violating the gay law if not for the fact that many of them have political connections and boldly say so themselves?

You say make I no exaggerate hahahaha. My God you are either dull or blind plus illiterate to to boot. Where did I say it’s happening in “every household”? You see what happens when you’re a graduate of a road side grammar school? I said it is rampant in our society behind closed doors. I never quantified the extent talkess of saying it’s in “every household”. My point is that the gay law is hypocritical and can never be enforced because many of the politicians responsible for enforcing the law are guilty of the act whether you choose to believe or not. Why hasn’t one single prominent person been arrested and sentenced to the stipulated 14 years jail sentence despite us knowing there are many gays amongst us? Again some of them are very open about it in the entertainment industry. In fact go on xvideos.com now and search for “Nigerian gay porn” and feast your eyes out lmao.

Omo ale. You are a hapless fool who will never have sense. I never supported “gayism”so if you can’t even read my initial post then that’s your own problem. What I said is that punishing people for any consensual sexual act that does not harm anybody is counterintuitive. And then I clearly said I however don it support legalizing gay marriage or adoption because of the harm I believe it does to the established family unit in society. If your limited intellectual capacity makes it difficult for you to square these two opinions then that is your fault. If I was gay why would I not just support gay marriage.

Son of a moronn. Like you. With all the problems your country is facing you want government to waste time and resources policing what adults do behind closed doors. Baba if you like to kill yourslef. That anti-gay law will never be enforced in this country because not only is it logistically impossible to know who is having gay sex in every bedroom in the country, many of the people in power are doing the exact same thing. Fool. I don’t even go to church so I don’t know which pastor you are talking about. You think everybody is a mind controlled zombie like you ?

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Gromilla010: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

You’re a largely inane and an emasculated fool...ignored by a lesbian?lol!you wish!you must think everyone suffers from low self-esteem and has an abject existence like you!stop projecting your hapless reality on here!

Grow a pair and go practice your perverted and abhorrent somewhere,RoosterDrinker!you are as irrelevant and inconsequential as the tripe you put up there!emotional Sissy!
you are trying so hard to be noticed you insignificant useless maggot
it is obvious you are hurt by a homosexual grin
I know you are psychologically damaged by circumstances beyond your control, horrible circumstances that hurt you so much that partly defined your lamentations towards homosexuals that were a thorn in your flesh

look at another hypnotized dimwit trying to wallow himself inside murky waters of raw idiocy after a filthy bath in an impoverished realm of bandwagons. Perhaps you need to see bendcarson so that he could provide necessary psychotherapy for you.
Alcohol has tossed you around like an unsteady dirt from a landfill.

2 Likes

Re: Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
sanpipita:

Can you put in resources to run an orphanage, why do you think orphanages still send kids away, if anyone wants homosexuals to stop adopting kids let's run a more responsible society, we can be messing things up and still complaining when people try find a solution

Is homosexuality the solution or even a worse approach to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.