Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? (1606 Views)

Communication In Relationships / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / 5 Ways To Have A Good Start Communication Early On In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Elchapo212:

Lol I need to investigate you bro.. sure you're not the one stealing her attention recently. I No understand your comments again o. You just keep showing you want us separated grin
lool. No bro..i dont want her heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cutehector:
lool. No bro..i dont want her heartbroken.
Oh so u want mine broken instead? Or man no get feelings again embarassed
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Hollybratt(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Elchapo212:
Abi? What is IRMC ?
That's "I Rest My Case"
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Elchapo212:

Oh so u want mine broken instead? Or man no get feelings again embarassed
i didnt say that mr man. There is a way to do things diplomatically.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Savedday: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
No kill urself with worries over 9ja girls.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cutehector:
i didnt say that mr man. There is a way to do things diplomatically.
Yea I get u. Honestly i love her and she knows but what she doesn't know is my ability to switch to kill and completely ignore her even if I'm dying inside. I will try one more time at diplomacy anyways. I'm not the bad guy smiley
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Savedday:
No kill urself with worries over 9ja girls.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Lol
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Elchapo212:

Yea I get u. Honestly i love her and she knows but what she doesn't know is my ability to switch to kill and completely ignore her even if I'm dying inside. I will try one more time at diplomacy anyways. I'm not the bad guy smiley
great.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Elchapo212:

I just want to ask ladies. Is it true that communicating daily with someone you love and respect breeds boredom, see finish or makes the interest go down? Or is it just bullshit she's using to cover her tracks?
This is interesting. You could have just told the other girl that you had someone close.
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
thesicilian:

Even this is too much communication

Here in dubai nothing like relationship almost all Nigeria girls want hook up grin

Sometimes relationship is boring

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMEKUSBOY9:

Here in dubai nothing like relationship almost all Nigeria girls want hook up grin

Sometimes relationship is boring

So u mean anybody wey him babe travel go Dubai now the chance of her being into hookup is like 9/10?
Re: Is There Anything As Too Much Communication? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Killbillz:

So u mean anybody wey him babe travel go Dubai now the chance of her being into hookup is like 9/10?

My guy am not trying to discourage you but this is the truth. Even, i won’t allow my enemy sister to come to dubai because the chances of her doing hook up is very high…. Sometimes u don’t have to blame this girls mostly the first born of the family.

Most girls for here no won take ear hear relationship if not business (hook up) grin.

Sex is nothing here…. The fastest way for this girls to make money and survive

Dubai is not easy for men not to talk about the women. For example house for one month is 100k now due to exchange rate before it was 90k. So tell me how this girls won take pay bills?

Is not Nigeria thing but African thing….. Infact Uganda as we speak has over-taking Nigeria girls in hook ups grin

Before Nigerians are the champions cheesy

But they are still very decent girls here though…… those that are determined to keep their integrity

Let me shock u! even Asian girls do this hook up like no man business grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. / What's The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man / Never Had A Realtionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.