Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment (37233 Views)

National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021 / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Treasure17(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Endeavour to save from any little you earn because policies could rearrange your life within seconds.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Life no jus balance at all... undecided

OP be courageous and don't lose hope
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
How can I reach you madam, can you drop your WhatsApp contact please.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.
Hang on. Help is coming your way sooner than you expect

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
OND in business administrator and management studies, I have housekeeping experience, machine operatives, and little knowledge on tiling and can write perfectly and experience in gas filling business.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
I have OND in business and management studies.

@IrepChrist
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Everlastingson: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
There is Someone who knows and feels your situation even more than yourself. And he yearns to see you through if only you would let Him. His name is Jesus. If you trust Him even in your hopelessness He will give you hope. He is the Hope for the needy. I advice you to locate any Pastor in The Lord's Chosen Church for counselling and prayers, your night will surely turn to day.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Winnermindset(f): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
OND in business administrator and management studies, I have housekeeping experience, machine operatives, and little knowledge on tiling and can write perfectly and experience in gas filling business.

Add this to your opening post so people will see it from there.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by mariahAngel(f): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bobbiee:
You came to the wrong platform. The Nigerians here are evil to the core and would actually salivate at your downfall.

That is not true.
Nigerians are some of the most generous and compassionate people you'll ever come across.
They're mostly sentimental people.
Ignore all the online gragra.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by kelmicheal: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do not be dismay as God is arranging a better job orportunities for you.
You lost your job doesn't mean you lost the world
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Komu1048(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
abuchilag:
Sir, do not wear this garment of defeat. Brace up and give it all it takes. The battle is in your mind....unfortunately the way you sounded simply buttresses the fact that you have already lost the battle.

Say NO to that voice of failure. You are much stronger than you think. Roll up your sleeves and get to work....winners don't quit.

Keep submitting applications, you never can tell where your next breakthrough will come from. You can also think of entrepreneurship. Once you meet a need in the market place, the cashflow will start rolling in. Think of a need to meet in your environment or space....and see people paying for such, massively.

Be strong.

Una can motivate? N u don already get 252 likes weldone sir
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by dawahlarry: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I have awaiting OND result(business administration and management studies) reason is that I have uncleared fees to pay the school.
I have experience in cleaning and services, and I wish to start up a business because it's what I study in school and really have passion for it.
I've work in few companies as a janitorial, factory operatives and machine operators.

Thanks guys I feel happy that Nigerians are kind hearted, one just need to be in the right channel.

Can you learn telecom RF and MW antenna installation job? If yes, I can link you up on someone that can train you free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by frozen70(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

You have to be strong at this point else you loose every thing including your happiness

This looks like the end og life, but it is not

Belive God every thing will be fine

Cast your burden on him
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by tishbite42: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
AzzaMan:

Hustle, Hustle... Bro, which type of hustle you dy do? Wetin be the name of the business...

Na so that kidnapper dy tell people to hustle.

When you say hustle, you state the type of business you are into. If you don't want to reveal then you keep quiet...

Hustling na bussiness?
Thank God sey u talk
I come dey wonder which kain hustle he dey hustle wey we no dey take eye see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by toprealman: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Welcome to life bro. You will get over this but also be ready for the next hurdle.
Remember to raise a worship.....creation awaits in earnest anticipation.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Wale0073245(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
After they sacked me two years ago ,since then,I made up my mind never to work for anyone else again in Africa
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yes I can learn it, how do I go about it, what should I do ?

@ dawahlarry
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by winterfell007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
I was in your shoes not long ago. It can be depressing but don’t let it get to you. Try to improve on your self, set new goals, gain newer and more relevant skills and reapply in the job market. Trust me, they’re still jobs been advertised everyday in Nigeria.
Just improve on your relevant skill and you’ll be reabsorbed shortly into the Labour market
Above stick to eating fruits and vegetables, it helped me to improve my mood and cope with the depressive feeling.
That was what worked for me

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by eyeforeye(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

You think you are looser by allowing devil to make you so. I lost my job on the 24th of december after paying for a new phone thinking i will recover from December salary and Bonus, it was not funny, i stopped talking to God by praying. At point something tell me to keep faith and i went into the crossover night with happiness. I got another job in January and another job in May with better pay, i also turned down some jobs.

God test our resolve in many ways we dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Munzy14(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
When one door closes, another door will open.

A door to endless possibilities.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
married or single?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
dawahlarry:

Can you learn telecom RF and MW antenna installation job? If yes, I can link you up on someone that can train you free of charge.
yes ... I have a brother who can learn. I'll pay for his transportation fees. Pls i sent you a dm.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by optionb2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
So sorry about the unfortunate incident. Don't give up yet because there's no limit to the success of a man who's not afraid of trying his way to the sky.
Believe in yourself that you will overcome this trial.
Send your c. V to lukmon.oyeyemi@heirsinsurance.com
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
2Radii:

One tin i noticed about this wicked life is that life is like a woman..

...tho not always sha, but...

The more u try to please her the more she take advantage of u.

Those who follow the good protocol of life are most of the time the victims of life circumstances, why those who doesn't give a Bleep are feared by life and life gives them what they want in fears.

The good men who doesn't womanise out there are ending up with oloshoes and hooked up girls while those who have rendered many girls life useless ended up with virgins.

Those fathers who care less about their families are always somewhere smoking, drinking, womanising and partying..the funny thing is that they live longer than the regular fathers who is trying to provide for their family thru thick and tin. Those one no dey tey before dem kpain.

Those politicians who meant good for the masses are either killed, decimated, frustrated, or not noticed, they are never given the chance they need but u see those wicked DJs who does not give a Bleep are always the evergreen figures.

Those who doesn't care how money are made are always in money while those who are always careful to do shady stuff are wallowing in penury, from hand to mouth every day embarassed

Those who went out with first class are always bn deceived by office work, office ladened with condenser, freezer, AC, office assistants and all, after ten years they won't be able to fork out ten million naira from their pockets while those who graduated with seventh-class already knew that an enclosure(office) is not meant for them, they hit the streets and before three years they have already started controlling goods of 20million naira or more..don't be surprised they are always walking around with three-quarters and bathroom sleepers

Girls who have turned to community service providers are always ended up with a novice men who doesn't even know what it takes to handle a woman while those who are our monumental nuns are ending up with broloshoes...

Money will see those who are hardworking e no go do like say hin see them, but Wen he sees those who know how to lavish it, it would be running upandan just to be in their pockets..

Abeg wetin dey sup na... No be like this e suppose be na embarassed embarassed

Omo no b like this e suppose be oo… life just craze sha….
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Xtabellah(f): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:

Awwwwn so sorry about this, I wish I could give you a hug like this, don't give up spread your cv out, or start a business self if you love doing one, don't worry God will uplift you again.. Also don't forget to give him one hour of praise everyday if you are Christian I see him turning your situation around. See you at the top in no time �
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by IrepChrist: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I have OND in business and management studies.

@IrepChrist

Ok
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by dawahlarry: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Yes I can learn it, how do I go about it, what should I do ?

@ dawahlarry
Chat me up on whatsapp through 08063460864
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by dawahlarry: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cutehector:
yes ... I have a brother who can learn. I'll pay for his transportation fees. Pls i sent you a dm.
Chat me on Whatsapp 08063460864
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by ultimate77(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I have awaiting OND result(business administration and management studies) reason is that I have uncleared fees to pay the school.
I have experience in cleaning and services, and I wish to start up a business because it's what I study in school and really have passion for it.
I've work in few companies as a janitorial, factory operatives and machine operators.

Thanks guys I feel happy that Nigerians are kind hearted, one just need to be in the right channel.

Now now? Yiu Don cheer up. Lol. Na man you be. I hope say you never marry if yes.. No dare am now o. For your sanity
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Bobbiee: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

That is not true.
Nigerians are some of the most generous and compassionate people you'll ever come across.
They're mostly sentimental people.
Ignore all the online gragra.

I said the Nigerians here. Not the Nigerians outside.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
AzzaMan:

Hustle, Hustle... Bro, which type of hustle you dy do? Wetin be the name of the business...

Na so that kidnapper dy tell people to hustle.

When you say hustle, you state the type of business you are into. If you don't want to reveal then you keep quiet...

Hustling na bussiness?

U don vex lol.. but some people with their useless hustling quotes… wetin them di do dem di hide am.. mumu lots…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.