Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment (37194 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
How much does sniper even cost these days?

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by STONEUS: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
I bought two plots of lands in Lagos
I bought three cars (two for uber and one for myself)
I moved out from face me I face you to a two bedroom flat

What business please?

Can I dm?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bobbiee:

I said the Nigerians here. Not the Nigerians outside.

Even here also.
Go through the thread and read so many encouraging comments.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Tzar(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please dust yourself up. Your feeling of hopelessness and desperation will show if you go for interviews & this may hinder your chances.
Since you are financially stranded, don’t be afraid to start small, while looking for bigger & better opportunities. Even if it is a teaching job that can meet your immediate needs, please do it.
I assume you still have little savings. Cut your expenses drastically, so you don’t get penniless. But please quickly look for something to do ASAP. Teaching, home lessons, dry cleaning and supervising a gang of house cleaners can provide immediate cashflow, while you look out.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by MadamOk(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please be strong, better days are ahead and good job is coming, just have a positive mind
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Sirseedorf(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Single

@Cutehector
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Single

@Cutehector
thank God.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by shegz24(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Take out of your savings and start a business you are passionate about.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Fab21: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
OperationalVehi:
When I left my first job, I was so broke I used to pray I will see money on the floor.

Sometimes, I will walk a long distance applying to different companies hoping someone will invite me for interview. That was when I realize, any job application submitted at the security post ends at the security post...

It's a very tough phase. May God make things considerably easy for us.

This week me: any job submitted at the security post ends at the security post.

I just submitted my application letters to two different supermarket hopefully they'll call me.
It's not been easy after NYSC.
I've been searching and applying.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by showafrica(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

Na man dey talk like this or na woman pls, I am asking because, if na man, then you either under age or a simp.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by AuroraB(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lalarsticlala:
why did they sack (hurt) you without your permission?
So sorry about your plight bro
There is always light at the tunnel
Brace up,brush up, build up ✅
You will smile at last..
Just find Small money chop better food take your bath and relaxed your Head.
[s]Trust me you will be fine after you Wake up.
Peace[/s]
Why don't you stop lying shocked
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by emmyluizzz: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I feel weak, terrible and hopeless. I lost my job today due to management change of system, I never saw it coming, in fact it came as a shock to me. Am just confused on what to do next, I have huge responsibility ahead of me, even now, I have to find something doing or else negative thought and depression will kill me faster than gunshots. I can't cry out physically but inside I feel pain as if a knife as pierce my heart, my self esteem is weak, my life is heading on a rock, I don't bet, never drink nor womanize, I just want a better life for myself, but it seems better life might never be achieved while still leaving with joblessness and failure status.
Help me nairalander, I don't know what might become of me in the next few days or weeks.

I have a security job for you..I will sign in as your shortee .....I'm in imo state if you are interested.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by CMTony: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bro pick up yourself and look unto God maybe he want to take you somewhere better, don't
feal down please I know is painful but there's
always better things ahead
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Clinghton: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Continue on the good path and you would never regret.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Olanre05(f): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
I have awaiting OND result(business administration and management studies) reason is that I have uncleared fees to pay the school.
I have experience in cleaning and services, and I wish to start up a business because it's what I study in school and really have passion for it.
I've work in few companies as a janitorial, factory operatives and machine operators.

Thanks guys I feel happy that Nigerians are kind hearted, one just need to be in the right channel.

Kindly share your location pls.

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Uniquekriss(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
oga be calming down, please take it easy on yourself, you lost a job , you didn't lose your life. Why would you write yourself off so quickly. I understand the situation of the country that it won't make sense for one to be out of job but since it has happened, look up to God and encourage yourself, it could be that God has reserved something bigger to the extent that if you were still doing this particular job, you won't be able to get focused for something bigger
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by keepingmum: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Sirseedorf post=117062139]Single

How much was ur salary?
What role were u employed in?
What type of business do u want to go into?
What "bills" and responsibilities do u have?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nah you wan give am undecided
chiefolododo:
Receive your miracle job now
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sirseedorf:
You will be fine,same thing happened to me I thought God was leading me to a better job which was times 3 of my previous salary,I got employed January and by April I was laid off due to some issues of the company,I fell sick immediately.I thought it was God redirecting,truth be told he was.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by obilokechukwu(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
My dear you can still try to trade forex. Forex is a work that need your service. It pays more than your formal works.forex can make u ur own boss without dependant any body. For knowledge about forex go to youtub search on ttcfxuniversity or kojoforex.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by oluwafynest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
join my whatsapp group where i drop 100% update you can be using to sort small small bills. if interested send your whatsapp number to this email oluwafynest@gmail.com
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by chiefolododo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nah you wan give am undecided
this aregbe's boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by nonstan(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Always Diversify your avenues to wealth, very important. Also save for the Rainy day
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by kamtamark(m): 4:21am On Sep 28, 2022
https:///DIGICCYvip888

Join this telegram group . and get to me, i will register you on the platform. And you start working 3hrs daily with just a little investment
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by HerBmer(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2022
I'm here wishing you the very best opportunities sooner than you might think off. I had the same issues terminating my Job unnoticed without an act of negligenceon my dutyas SITE ENGINEER, all hope seems lost but I head up though a lot went through me (went through a lot of trauma

I secured another lesser position and lesser renumeration same thing ss previous happened, I had to think something is wrong somewhere, I pray and I see self as if something is missing in my because this is the job have been doing, doing sub contract projects successfully without effect.

God showed up after 6 month of Brokenification, it almost clocking a Year by NOVEMBER that I secured the job and am here grateful to Allah for his mercy and grace upon me.

Just believe in yourself and head up your craft God will show up for you.

And I wish you all the BEST, What is difficult for you is difficult for any other person, face your hustle Brother and one day you will Glorify God

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Skillsnigeria: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm, life
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by UnimkeAk(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Sirseedorf:

Abeg, na only u don loss job?
Chill the Bleep out...

Do u know how many jobs some of us have lost ?
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by upuphim(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Here is a good and timely opportunity. Join us at Pwan Group real estate business. With training on marketing skills offered free of charge, you can make money for yourself with no need for a job. Reach me on comoli2009@gmail.com for further details.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by Rubbiish(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
CALEB1590:
When I was swindled back in 2017, it was a horrible experience. I thought everything was over but my gf at that time encouraged me, persuaded me to go look for something else. I started with a security work that pays me 13k every month. 5 years on, things are moving slowly and smoothly and I believe I will be back on my feet and higher than I was 5 years ago.please my bro, pick up your pieces and get busy immediately no matter how small it is... Don't stay at home, I repeat don't stay at home..... it is better to be shamed for the little you have at hand than to be shamed for stealing or kidnapping ..
@bold is your girlfriend still with u?
Such a nice person
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by sheanzy(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2022
frog12:
you are supposed to save money. go buy small bus or tricycle and start transport biz
how person wey no get work go save... Una go just dey give advice from una anus
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by iadore: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Don't give up brother, everything will be fine again.
Re: Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment by muyico(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Sirseedorf:
your location and disciplines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.