Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man (82192 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by lukency(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jashub:
Divorce loading ... undecided
Wishing well so that same will befall you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Johnn74: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.
You can only force a horse to the River but you cannot force it to drink Water!!!
I watched a video where the woman accused her Ex husband of being Gay.and that she can only return to him over her dead body!!!!

So why did their divorce take so long for two people who no longer want to be with each other!!!!. Even if one partner insists onthe union and the other is no longer interested in the union and is being compelled to remain or forced to against his/her human will, it is witchcraft .

Even Pastor Chris Oyakhomile a whole daddy G.O for that matter when his Pastor wife insisted on divorce , Pastor Chris Oyakhomile gave it to her ! Union was dissolved.Everybody went their ways!!!!

Look at Pastor Ighodalo. His first wife left him in Nigeria and went back to the states. Refused to officially divorce him.Equally Refused to ever come back live in Nigeria with her pastor husband either.Left him alone for several years.her mind was made up no matter what anybody said.
Pastor lghodalo went on to remarry. RCCG dismissed him as pastor and he went on to form his own church.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by nedekid: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
FactBoyz:
A perfect example of a gentleman who interprets the bible the way it suits him.

Lolz, exactly. Most pastors and so called Bible interpreters nowadays are all guymen.
The only thing I got from this daddy freeze post is to remind me how London sweet from my recent holiday and how I gats to japa again soonest. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by SocialJustice: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.
Na only you get sense, the rest of us are confused. You will be disgraced on your last day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by ransomed: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Marrying another man's wife is not biblical. You can speak big grammar to confuse your goats but, those that His disciples still trust and obey His commands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by OperationalVehi: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Daddyfreeze of Nairaland
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by victorazy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
This idiot!
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by victorazy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na only you get sense, the rest of us are confused. You will be disgraced on your last day.

Your just an hediot
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Akharmony: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Freezo! anywhr belle face
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by bipng: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by bonnyhope: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:
Since pastor paul enenche don school this guy, he never misbehave again. Congratulations to him

How are you
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Bigchristo: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
na who allow them confuse am you go blame na

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by obembet(f): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

How are you

Am fine dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by obilokechukwu(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
How many women this man won marry? The first one done go this won na the second one. Sha dis one no go
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by SocialJustice: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
victorazy:

Your just an hediot
Learn to spell and write in correct English.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Eating remnant at his age. Mtcheeeeeeew

Holluwhakemmy please be fast and let's tie the knots jare
okay let's pick December now or what do you think?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by daygee12: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Only Demonic , satanic , and evil persons will hate what we do here.
Your Sin, evil and abominable lifestyle is your problem. I am not.
The words we put out are fire in your bones and you know it.
You better sit up quickly and adhere to them . Because very soon , you will wish you had listened, but it will be too late.

You can never pretend forever ur end is near repent and turn to Jesus genuinely, I know u are many here and u are being paid to advertise Lord's Chosen but we have all known ur gimmick. All u do in ur church is to stage fake miracles. I'm saying it again repent before u completely consumed by fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by 77star: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
lumens:
shocked

When shall the notorious Nairaland clown, one marry his beautiful BabyMama, one MadamVanessa?

Let me call Eriggs to come and answer this question grin
Dem aunty Manna, sorry aunty patabbqgrills no see food chop again grin grin grin

na why u no see dem active for nairaland all these while, don collect food chop from their mouth,

eriggs na dem aunty manna alternate account for trolling, Nlpolicewoman na their another account for arresting their family members wey still their lizard meat grin cheesy wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by StDonE(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please whoever runs this YouTube channel should just shot up his mouth. His commentary is so annoying and discouraging to watch his videos..... please I can't withstand your poor and boring commentary. It's irritating.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Archie30: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good luck to them. Meanwhile...U a student around Lancaster and Manchester area? Open to free accommodation and feeding for a bit of childcare services? Not a lot to do...just school run...drop and pick up as we know u need your grades. Message me abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Daddy Freeze is a SIMPle man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't even know what to say coz this doesn't bother me
Sorry can someone advise on how to succeed and make it in life?
Why am I being stagnant in life?
Who ask dem to born me sef?
Lol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Thomhenry: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Heroicvic:
I don't even know what to say coz this doesn't bother me
Sorry can someone advise on how to succeed and make it in life?
Why am I being stagnant in life?
Who ask dem to born me sef?

Go to God and ask him for help. Work hard and you will excel
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Emman08: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mr Big Mouth himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Streett: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Efulefu keep shut there ….

So Who made You the judge, Anumpama?

Goin against the Bible weh You Carry for head, You confuse pass am tiff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by desiredhome: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Everybody is confused except you.,.... shocked
Life is simple, don't make it too hard for yourself....
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by obailala(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
How is a divorced woman someone's wife?...

Oh na Righteousness2 be this sef! grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by desiredhome: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
donsolo4u2c:
Misplaced priorities. You criticize Christianity and still wed in Christian ways.... Drunk in madnes
He didn't criticize Christianity, he only criticize the pulpit bandits using the church to defraud their members.......
Especially those ones that uses members money to build school that only the rich can attend/afford.........

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by kayperry: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dear mods, can you move this thread back from FP we don't want anything that can give ishilove & pocohantas falsehope undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.