Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man (81407 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by ATLIEN2027: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Seed of Satan your Father. Rest from your evil lawless ways.
Rest in peace confused Satan. RIP.
BYE. Rot in HELL.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2022
DeOTR:
You're not allowed to marry a divorcee, according to the Bible.
And a supposed Pastor who is expected to know better is his Best man?
If they found peace and happiness with each other, they should carry on.

There is a woman for every man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Billygee2u: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by clockwisereport: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Congratulations to freeze and tastebuds
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Billygee2u: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2022
FactBoyz:
A perfect example of a gentleman who interprets the bible the way it suits him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by hopexter(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Have you been able to tell your president to lead properly?

Stop deviating you idiot, is your president a man of God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by deebrownneymar: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2022
The adulterous ones are finally married. Childish Freeze the hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Johfem(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
Since pastor paul enenche don school this guy, he never misbehave again. Congratulations to him

I tell you.

He's stopped misbehaving since then.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Coolgent(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Can somebody define BABY MAMA for me?
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by victorazy(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Learn to spell and write in correct English.

Yes!
Thats why I said your an HEDIOT!
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by severee(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2022
She no even fine sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by HeadNigga: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2022
ehissi:

What do you mean by that? Daddy G.O nko? angry angry
Before the word Daddy G.O was popularized Daddy Showkey was already a household name.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2022
limcar:
she suck your prick

no she gimmmme juss bj sir! angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by seguno2: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
FactBoyz:
A perfect example of a gentleman who interprets the bible the way it suits him.

Is that not what ALL the pastors do ??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by zakkxx: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Her former husband says he still live his wife! I was expecting him to reconcile with his former wife! May God safe and open their eyes!
Righteousness2:
This is a confused man that has confused and deceived so many people, now boldly getting married to someone's wife, with a confused pastor as his best man.
GOD have mercy on all the people he has confused and rescue them from the Broadway before it becomes late.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by SocialJustice: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
victorazy:

Yes!
Thats why I said your an HEDIOT!
Carry on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by purejustice36: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Funnily they’re all Christians including yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Flamemignon1(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Bunch of scumbags,except court doesn't nullify such act he will keep deceiving people to snatch women under their matrimonial home and marry them without divorce. Daddyfreeze is a Satanist
Benedicta's ex husband is actually gay and I think they have like 2 kids together so I really don't know why the man wanna make her life miserable,just let her go

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Flamemignon1(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
DeOTR:
You're not allowed to marry a divorcee, according to the Bible.
And a supposed Pastor who is expected to know better is his Best man?
They are both divorcees and you have every right to divorce your hushaiif he cheats on you,as this case stands, Benedicta's ex husband cheated on her multiple times with different men,he's gay so I still don't know why he's trying to make her life miserable

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by platymus: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Your fraud on daily basis is much worse then anything this man could have done.
You are just mad because he enjoys exposing religious fanatical fraudsters like you.
Get lost.
You sound too foolish! Has he defrauded you before? Just because he interprets current happenings in the light of scriptures you are calling him a " religious fanatical fraudster".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by platymus: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
How much do you want sell each
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by ehissi(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2022
HeadNigga:
Before the word Daddy G.O was popularized Daddy Showkey was already a household name.

Hmmmm.......You Don dey confess small small that Daddy G.O is popular!!! It also...........you can carry on!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by McLizbae: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2022
O sure pa! grin
Jashub:
Divorce loading ... undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Christistruth00: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Jashub:
Divorce loading ... undecided

Righteousness2:

Since DaddyFreeze Claims to be a Professing Christian

how did the woman manage to have a Child for him when he had not yet married her ?

Why didn’t he Prayerfully allow Christ to reconcile him with his first wife instead or just remain Single

Nigeria is the Land Of Ancient Spiritual fire breathing Dragons

This Wishy Washy Christianity will not bring down Gods Conquering Power and his Armies Of Angels

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Jashub: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

Since DaddyFreeze Claims to be a Professing Christian

how did the woman manage to have a Child for him when he had not yet married her ?
You dey mind the man...? It is a well-known fact that Daddy Freeze is a Christian who interpretes the bible to suit his own style of wicked and unlawful behavior undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by DeOTR: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

They are both divorcees and you have every right to divorce your hushaiif he cheats on you,as this case stands, Benedicta's ex husband cheated on her multiple times with different men,he's gay so I still don't know why he's trying to make her life miserable
It's not about what you think, it's about what the Bible says. Mark 1:11-12 categorically quoted Jesus forbidding anyone marrying a divorcee, man or woman.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by DeOTR: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Munzy14:

If they found peace and happiness with each other, they should carry on.

There is a woman for every man.
But that's not what the Bible says about women leaving their husbands to marry another man. That's my point here.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Librason: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
limcar:
morøn, she's the same person.

Na thunder and god of iron (ogunlade )go kill you , kill your papa , your mama for beign stupid and beign a rag just because i made a simple inquiry and what you can say is by calling your father m.oron ! rather than simply say ‘’ she is the same person‘’ na ogun go kill you.

i used to see taste bud and daddy freeze on instagram , and this lady looks different and that's why iam asking, no wonder they say idiots are common on this forum, na ogun fire go consume you for what you've said , idiot! bastard!
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by HeadNigga: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
ehissi:

Hmmmm.......You Don dey confess small small that Daddy G.O is popular!!! It also...........you can carry on!! cool cool cool cool
lol...
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lionnation:
I just observe that this nairand is a stupid place with bunch of stupid people, with empty brains

You are absolutely right. Lots of Stupid people are on this forum
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
DeOTR:

But that's not what the Bible says about women leaving their husbands to marry another man. That's my point here.
I know that portion of the scriptures very well..

But, Life is full of endless possibilities you know.

If you marry who isn't yours, you will never have peace of mind even when there is no dust, your mind is still not at peace.

This lingers till you find peace.

If that man us truely her husband, she won't leave..
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Anaconda76: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Can someone tell us why he didnt wed in Naija? Asking for a friend.
StagethemTVee:
Daddy Freeze has tied the knot with his long time Fiancee and baby Mama, Benedicta Elechi, in the UK despite legal claims on previous marriage.

The Husband of Benedicta had filed a case against Daddy Freeze claiming his marriage to her still stands and Daddy Freeze was asked by the court to pay some claims to him running into millions of naira.

This video shows Daddy Freeze going ahead to marry Benedita in the UK with Pastor Tobi Adegboyega as his best man, and some friends and family present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDSoy7rj6Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.