Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man (81403 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by asamaigho(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
DeOTR:
You're not allowed to marry a divorcee, according to the Bible.
And a supposed Pastor who is expected to know better is his Best man?
y do people call this attention seeker a pastor.....abi we dont know the meaning of a PASTOR again
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by asamaigho(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

You should tell this pastor directly to stop deceiving and confusing Christians who come to worship God at his church cos he’s misleading them, I’m sure he’ll listen to you as his fellow preacher sad
Freeze doesnot have what it takes to confuse christians, firstly he lacks simple biblical knowledge, he is confused.
He is just an attention seeker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Lazenby007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
chris4gold:
This matter pass me
Siddon well reason am
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Flamemignon1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
DeOTR:

It's not about what you think, it's about what the Bible says. Mark 1:11-12 categorically quoted Jesus forbidding anyone marrying a divorcee, man or woman.
The only specific allowance for remarriage after a divorce is for adultery (Matthew 19:9),

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by limcar: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Librason:

Na thunder and god of iron (ogunlade )go kill you , kill your papa , your mama for beign stupid and beign a rag just because i made a simple inquiry and what you can say is by calling your father m.oron ! rather than simply say ‘’ she is the same person‘’ na ogun go kill you.

i used to see taste bud and daddy freeze on instagram , and this lady looks different and that's why iam asking, no wonder they say idiots are common on this forum, na ogun fire go consume you for what you've said , idiot! bastard!
back to sender. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I bind you in jesus name
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Librason: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
limcar:
back to sender. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I bind you in jesus name

ogun will surely kill you ! because you have put your head in a deadly dungeon.

I made a simple inquiry and you started abusing, GOD IS THE GREATEST JUDGE, you asked for death and it will consume you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by limcar: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Librason:

ogun will surely kill you ! because you have put your head in a deadly dungeon.

I made a simple inquiry and you started abusing, GOD IS THE GREATEST JUDGE, you asked for death and it will consume you.
God forbid. I'm a child of God. No curses shall befall me in jesus name amen. Back to sender
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by phyl123: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isn’t funny how Nigerians claim to follow the rules in the bible and are so judgmental but when it comes to taking bribe and telling lies they can’t find the verse in the bible.
I will suggest the you people take the log out of your eyes before taking the splinter out of your neighbours.

I wish the couple good luck and a happy married life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Librason: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
limcar:
God forbid. I'm a child of God. No curses shall befall me in jesus name amen. Back to sender

It doesn't work that way , it's not that i like to curse people but i made an inquiry and you called me name , and then claiming child of god ,? child of god indeed? have you forgotten that Jesus sent the man home from the church to go and settle with his brother first? and you come here hiding under christianity, once again it doesn't work that way, you can't be a deliberate offender and claiming christianity, apologise , otherwise, evil is your portion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by cutieBR(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Finally!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man by Librason: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2022
limcar:

even if na freeze send you or not , ogun go kill both of you, idiot

your papa na mo.ron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.