Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are These Facts True About Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Facts True About Women? (3532 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Holywater123(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:

Get in touch for what jare.

I'm also into writing, but yet to find my feet. I believe I'll do well if given the right info. I want to make good use of the time left before going to high institution. More so, I am a fast learner.

Please, I want to seek for your mentorship ma.

No offense.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Goldmaxx(f): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:

I earn a salary in 6 figures every month. Aside that, I have other side stuff that I do. I do freelance writing, I do facilitate workshops, I sell female stuff, I contribute to my home, my husband doesn't joke with me. Fools like you who sexualise women have no place in the present day scheme of things. What am I even saying? Birds of a feather flock together - May you meet your like.
you make all these and yet you only offer him your toto.

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Kantebets(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:

I'm not minding Kantebets of course! Not gonna dignify his mention with a response. I have no chill for buffoons.
yet you mentioned me
Truth hurts
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Streetmovement(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Tales of an ignorant fool

If no be money update I no dey follow instructions

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by styno121: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
H0didon:
You're just deceiving yourself, you better don't let your enemies deceive you. Some of you will just wake up to post rubbish grin. I don't know why e dey always sweet una to post rubbish.

Nigerian ladies that we all know MONEY is the only language they understand. Plus no matter how intelligent or smart you think you are, you can never ever understand a woman. No be the same gender wey dey think like fish?? Na this people u wan come study? Joker!

As our Ancestors would say "False facts is another way of making people look foolish".
I beg make it louder!
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by placeofallure(f): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Kantebets:
yet you mentioned me
Truth hurts
Argue with yourself idiot.

From now on, nothing from me to you.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Kantebets(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
placeofallure:

Argue with yourself idiot.

From now on, nothing from me to you.
you have nothing to offer aside your vagina

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiv People Of Benue State Never Give Their Wives To Visitors. / Can U Marry An Ss Genotype / Would U Date A Fake Jandite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.