Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in (5573 Views)

How To Survive In Portharcourt: A Thread / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Who are the lucky students that attend loyola

How come not anyone, attends the school
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by HolyMan12: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlackSaints:
Which Port Harcourt is polluted? You don't even know anything about Port Harcourt,you just come online to talk whatever you feel like.
It was just one time oh that Siofra went to portharcort for hookup. Now she knows everything.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by HolyMan12: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ilamina:
I.was just wondering because I live in portharcourt

There is a high chance I would have been on that plane
As if flying is something you commonly do grin grin
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

As if flying is something you commonly do grin grin

I went to Lagos all the time by plane

Because my brother did his a levels there

So I and mum visited him several times

And if I passed the loyola exams, I would have attended that school and probably be on that flight

But if you think it was too expensive too use a plane
That's even good for me

I would have used ABC transport, Chico
They would have been a high chance
I would have survived
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by HolyMan12: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ilamina:

I went to Lagos all the time by plane

Because my brother did his a levels there

So I and mum visited him several times

And if I passed the loyola exams, I would have attended that school and probably be on that flight

But if you think it was too expensive too use a plane
That's even good for me

I would have used ABC transport, Chico
They would have been a high chance
I would have survived
If then, the world would have rid itself of a toxic and nasty fellow. cool
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

If then, the world would have rid itself of a toxic and nasty fellow. cool
anyone that enjoys life is a nasty person
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Guderian(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Ilamina:
there is a high chance to die

If I went to Loyola
Compared to my life now

I get you miss, thank God you aint dead.

Your topic doesn't indicate you're in pH
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Does nlng bonny have a plane that carries it's students from abuja to portharcourt

Because I heard shell students (people who their parents work in shell), were not affected by the incident
Because they had their own plane that carries them from abuja to pH
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ilamina:
See what happened to those young loyola sosoliso students that time

The plane crash
. Sosoliso crashed over 13yrs ago and that was your yardstick for ph been unsafe,u should have emphasize on the security and cultism,the bonkerry has reduced kidnapping is skyrocketing.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ilamina:
Those nlng bonny have a plane that carries it's students from abuja to portharcourt

Because I heard shell students, were not affected by the incident
. Yeah are u planning to relocate to ph
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sosoliso crashed was the most horrible graphics scene I have seen to date I had wished you didn't brought it up,I hope I had summons the courage to write what I saw , what happened that Day I was the first person to saw that plane crashed.i was at GAT shell terminal at Portharcourt airport the day it happened that was my turning point.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
corike:
Sosoliso crashed was the most horrible graphics scene I have seen to date I had wished you didn't brought it up,I hope I had summons the courage to write what I saw , what happened that Day I was the first person to saw that plane crashed.i was at GAT shell terminal at Portharcourt airport the day it happened that was my turning point.

Please tell me what you saw
I am so interested in that painful Plane crash
My classmate in primary school was on that plane

Do your parents work in shell

1 Like

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Does nlng have their own plane like shell

Shell students were not affected by nlng
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ilamina:
Does nlng bonny have a plane that carries it's students from abuja to portharcourt

Because I heard shell students (people who their parents work in shell), were not affected by the incident
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ilamina:
See what happened to those young loyola sosoliso students that time

The plane crash

potacort is full of IBO people & is a IBO state were kidnappin is isthere income....yes of course is dangerous....i will never go there for free sef!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
DaddyCK:

potacort is full of IBO people & is a IBO state were kidnappin is isthere income....yes of course is dangerous....i will never go there for free sef!!(no ofeinse) angry
cheesy
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fcck igbos
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Why can't I take life as I see it
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Ilamina:

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Ilamina post=117429215][/quote]
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Ilamina(f): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Ilamina:

Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Creeknigga(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Shadysen:
Diobu? you are wicked i swear
Wicked how?
I grew up here (diobu) and turned out better; even though life has not been favourable.
But this environment gave me all the needed tools to survive in any neighborhood.
Re: Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in by Shadysen: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Creeknigga:

Wicked how?
I grew up here (diobu) and turned out better; even though life has not been favourable.
But this environment gave me all the needed tools to survive in any neighborhood.
guy diobu is not a place you can tell someone to breed his or her child there, is a bad area period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.