Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? (2248 Views)

Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by Lvgirl: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Athemisia:

Consequences like what?
Please.

You may end up loosing your sight and sanity
If u overdo it. Those folks are prone to etutu ( appeasement) unlike the irumole and the orishas
Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2022
You are right boss.

Lvgirl:

More,
How it work , it will go out in human form to promote Ur business. People telling people about you. May be in a car ,bus or just anywhere by any means. If this people come to patronise u and you don't have what they want. They may never come back. It's like going on a Radio station to promote Ur barbing salon yet you don't know how to barb. Several people will come but you lack the ability to retain them. That is how Esu Apede work. It's in different categories. This one I am taking about only collect Gin when you go to it's stand to pray. There are some that collect water , some salt, some urine. Yes urine ( it has no negative effect on the urinator). If you are in doubt pls ask any competent babalawo.
Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by Lvgirl: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Oturatetuala:
You are right boss.

May Oludumare bless you abundantly.
Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

May Oludumare bless you abundantly.

Ase waa!
Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by Athemisia: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

You may end up loosing your sight and sanity
If u overdo it. Those folks are prone to etutu ( appeasement) unlike the irumole and the orishas
Thanks @the bold... Is the real deal.
This shit are deeper than one thinks.

Lemme ask you, are you a "babalawo?"
Re: Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

More,
How it work , it will go out in human form to promote Ur business. People telling people about you. May be in a car ,bus or just anywhere by any means. If this people come to patronise u and you don't have what they want. They may never come back. It's like going on a Radio station to promote Ur barbing salon yet you don't know how to barb. Several people will come but you lack the ability to retain them. That is how Esu Apede work. It's in different categories. This one I am taking about only collect Gin when you go to it's stand to pray. There are some that collect water , some salt, some urine. Yes urine ( it has no negative effect on the urinator). If you are in doubt pls ask any competent babalawo.

Waste of time, resources and money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could I Have Touched Her? / Activist: How I Endured Sexual Abuse For Seven Years To Get Education / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.