Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide (81470 Views)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Laolu Martins, Founder Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Takes His Own Life / Founder Of Bukka Hut, Laolu Martins Commits Suicide In His Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by adioolayi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please speak out....someone is ready to listen to you..

Suicide is not an option

5 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by olisefom: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pressure or what?

Rip
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by manuelkel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

Actually gambling is meant for the rich not the poor. A rich man can survive the traumas, unlike a poor man who might go nuts loosing alot in gambling........ na big man dey gamble.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by GloriousGbola: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:
Bukka Hut, a popular Lagos eatery, allegedly committed suicide.

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.

God safe us from lazy posters

Eniola Daniel go read NL front page and vex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Suicide no be option...

We can talk things out with some bottles..
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by phemmyfour: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Only the weak commits suicide
Pray it doesn't happen to you

9 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by CheapHomes1: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:

Who understands this?

6 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Tastemoney(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
It takes a lot of balls to commit suicide. I have made attempts several times to end it all but that shit is fvcking scary! cry

24 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MufasaLion: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's sad. What a weak man!
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by deflover(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ahhhh buka hut ke
U are doing well in life
Wetin come happen na

If its debts
Many rich people would rather go than come back to the trenches

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by jubrilELsudan: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM

IT TAKES COURAGE TO COMMIT SUICIDE

12 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.

From Eniola Daniel journalist to Eniola Daniel owner of bukka hut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by colossus2: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Eniola Daniel go read NL front page and vex.
The moderator and the poster need their heads examined.
First line reads that the eatery committed suicide. Like WTF?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by lailo: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
The story may not be true. Fear blogger for traffic undecided
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Moh247: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Most likely debt or relationship issues.... Sad, always check on everyone

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by sleeknaija(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

Where did u get that assumption from.?

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bank loans pr debts I guess. This is really killing Nigerians softly. God will judge our leaders
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MrPADDY(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Suicide isn't the solution to life's challenges. Rip, man.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by tishbite42: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

You dont mean it
The rich bet more than the poor sef

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought the owner is eniola daniel
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by gassbee: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
so u think d guy is weak, just pray u dont find urself in some kind of unimaginable circumstances

9 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by dadabashua1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

bro its not true,some of the biggest gamblers in the world are found in Las Vegas, and they are millionaires and billionaires running the show there. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Oluwaseunomo: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Ignorance at its peak, you heard Peter okoye won 51million naira from sport bet last bet you think say na 100 naira him take play. He won 51m ask him how much he might lost then you real punters are no low life's.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Obec70(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anyone that commit suicide is heel bound!
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by wolebest: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Almighty God!!! please send help to us all!!!

May challenges beyond our capacity not visit us.

This is not funny, they should reveal his reasons so that others can learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Untube: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

Really? Just pray for forgiveness so that God will not test you with depression

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Oluwaseunomo: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM

IT TAKES COURAGE TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Abi

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
He chose a mean to the afterlife. See you in the next life.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Devilagentcap:
RIP

The only tin I can never think of in my life is committing suicide. Never

I know, right? Just imagine. Reasoning people will rather kill themselves than commit suicide
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by gbolswag(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
such a pity....I actually know bukka hot near my office.....trust me people are going through alot....many can't just talk

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.