Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide (81511 Views)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Laolu Martins, Founder Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Takes His Own Life / Founder Of Bukka Hut, Laolu Martins Commits Suicide In His Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Grandmeister(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Only the weak commits suicide
Spoken like a man-child.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
gbolswag:
such a pity....I actually know bukka hot near my office.....trust me people are going through alot....many can't just talk
Hmmm!
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by ShenTeh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

You never jam.

May God be with you all way.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Kingzeez10: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers
Lol. Say that to Ekitipikin and the likes.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by terrezo2002(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Hope say non be bet9ja make this one kill himself.

Government need to look into youth gambling addiction in Nigeria.

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

My own addiction is gone beyond redemption, make I non talk about myself......
See how you can be free below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7331850/demon-betting-operations
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by ShenTeh(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Which kind mumu headline be this?

Reads as though Eniola Daniels was the one who committed the suicide, whereas it is someone else.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Wizmj4real(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

Na poor person dey stake 4 millions abi

Alaye you're far from realities in this era of ict
Nigas play games on their gadgets
2 odds x 5 millions
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by blueAgent(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Clown you just won talk.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Creatorchris(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

Lol

Thank God say na NaijaBet I show you
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by streetwise2015: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bro Dey give me game nah..sent you a pm

Solofresh2:
If only you know lol
I know of friends who are millionaires, cashing out steadily
See the last game I played on bet pawa earlier this month. I even posted it on Facebook
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by VeryWickedMan: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Are you for real? Drake come check this out

Poker is not sports betting.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Vintage100(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Addiction of everything is bad and not just gambling. Staking sportybet is even better than other gamblings at least one can minimize odds and staking amount to maximize chances of winning
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
sad Early this morning my guidance Angel said "Dead man tell no tales" of course I wanted to argue .. I thought about it , then I brush it aside ...but then it is obvious we can only postulate and permutate as to why he is gone ...but unfortunately he has gone to place of Angels ..the only challenge is that he would still meet the same Nigerians there, some good , some horrible but thank God every single events we do here is documented over there ..there is no justification for suicide but sometimes ...... We wonder if God is asleep to pull the plug or safe us. .. then we realize we are all interwoven and interconnected ...Your presence is someone else survival ....
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
wonder233:
The newest format in Nigeria now is to murder someone, quickly put out a narrative that they committed suicide, then watch as gullible people lap it all up hook line sinker.
Nigerians are among the most shallow people on earth, I've never seen a people so easily deceived. So swayed by bandwagon and first narratives.
Criminals can't believe how easy it is! See them rushing to comment words of advice and motivation, because one person said it was suicide. Nobody is asking, lets really investigate first, nobody is saying, lets reserve our comments first before it is fully investigated.
In some other places, any death is first treated as a potential murder before anything else.
Not Nigerians. Who is this man that said it is suicide? On what authority has he pronounced it suicide? What does he know that could aid the authorities in investigation?
Elsewhere, you cannot even rush to break this kind of news or make this kind of pronouncement cos the authorities will immediately assume you know something. But watch as this will all go away in a hail of meaningless words of motivation and RIPS

Who do you like this? Stop rambling. He said what he thought he knew, not in the capacity of the authority. I really don't know what you are fuming about.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

u get comedy skill ohhh work on it, this ur talk make me laugh ehhh
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by clockwisereport: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

I know a police CSP that is into bet9ja
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bukka Hut at Admiralty Road. Anyone who doesn't know what It means to "Survive and Create Wealth from scratch In a country like NIGERIA" will be surprised and baffled by this News. I'm not bothered because I've seen the Worst of the Worst side of Human Beings, Planet Earth & Beyond..

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

I hope you are right, absolutely.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Vintage100(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

You said sport betting is for the poor?? You are probably a novice in sport betting bro. It may shock you that sport betting is the main source of income for some people. I know of a person who stakes #300,000 on soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Creatorchris(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:
Bukka Hut, a popular Lagos eatery, allegedly committed suicide.

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by clockwisereport: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Maybe the business wasn't going as expected.

But it's better to commit crime than to commit suicide.

With crime you stand a chance grin

Attempted suicide is also a crime punishable by law
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

My own addiction is Colorado, may God deliver me cause my mind is willing to quit.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
It's very easy to Spot Kids and Adult Kids who are still being fed lol..
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by juman(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Maybe he died of magun.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To hell with him.
He committed suicide despite he lived a good life o.
What are we that doing marwa, okada, bus driver etc.
So all of us should commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by krushdripper(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
It must have been debts or bank loans that frustrated him to commit suicide. Most fast foods restaurants in Nigeria are making huge losses. Few are profitable.
How can you say most fast food restaurants are making huge losses in Nigeria. Are you okay? How many do you know thier revenue ratio to exp3nditure?
I suspect foul play in this alleged suicide case.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Toriagirl(f): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omg why na
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by juman(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

Agree with you.
Even only foolssss commit suicide.

Tomorrow go better.............
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by dododawa1: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
WHY
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by kansoboy: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Gamble responsibly and win...I can guide u to win 17 odds daily.

But as for suicide. It is wicked spirit whispering into Ur ear. U have to fight back by praying
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by adioolayi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redoil:

it easier said

Exactly why more advocacy and push for people to speak out is needed .

It is not easy to speak out....so, the push and encouragement is needed.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by millionboi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

There r gamblers in America who own private jet.....

not true

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by sukkot: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
It must have been debts or bank loans that frustrated him to commit suicide. Most fast foods restaurants in Nigeria are making huge losses. Few are profitable.
they have too many workers. one eatery will have like 10 workers. thats like 500 thousand per month in salary minus rent and taxes and buying the food etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.