Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide (81484 Views)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Laolu Martins, Founder Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Takes His Own Life / Founder Of Bukka Hut, Laolu Martins Commits Suicide In His Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by nams77: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers
Wrong

I know a man( though late now), owns about 6 massive buildings including a big plaza who is a pool staker.

I know a lot of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Obec70(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anyone that commit suicide is hell bound! You create yourself and you will be accountable to your creator
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by meeketta: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Only the weak commits suicide
True talk!
"if you faint in days of adversity your strenght is small"

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by dadabashua1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
manuelkel:
lipsrsealed

Actually gambling is meant for the rich not the poor. A rich man can survive the traumas, unlike a poor man who might go nuts loosing alot in gambling........ na big man dey gamble.
you said nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who understands this?
help him put owner.. that's all
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
gbolswag:
such a pity....I actually know bukka hot near my office.....trust me people are going through alot....many can't just talk

Nobody cares if you have any Bukka Hut near you. That information was not necessary. Clout chaser!

5 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Aguiyimba(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

Comrade you don't what you are saying. Do your research very well you will know that sports betting for rich and poor
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by bigcasava1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Hope say non be bet9ja make this one kill himself.

Government need to look into youth gambling addiction in Nigeria.

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

My own addiction is gone beyond redemption, make I non talk about myself......
guy wetin bring ur own for here!
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by SocialJustice: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
It must have been debts or bank loans that frustrated him to commit suicide. Most fast foods restaurants in Nigeria are making huge losses. Few are profitable.
Say what you know.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by madjune(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Poor journalism.

Is his name Eniola Daniells or Laolu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by BeanmanX(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Most of the Billionaires you see are gamblers,,,one of them is the former owner of Chelsea football club,,Roman Abramovich.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by CUMIN: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hope he didn't do ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Lewisalexander(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Aguiyimba(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Comrade you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by AloneTK: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
No one deserves this.
But our battles are never the same.

Life treats us differently
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MansoryMX(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

Nigeria is a wayward country. Even if someone strangled him to death, tie a rope to his neck and hang him from his ceiling there will be no forensic investigation, no DNA or finger print investigation to know the cause of his death. This is how lawless we live in a society we call modern just because people drive latest cars or use latest gadgets

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by salem1996: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

You never ready, u go to abuja and watch people with rovers and rich men in betting shops
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Konjiboii: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bukka hut is doing so well, they are one eatery that has always kept their standard, this must be something personal.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by sylve11: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Wrong.

embarassed cool
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MansoryMX(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:
Bukka Hut, a popular Lagos eatery, allegedly committed suicide.

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.

Oga o How this Grammar sound for your ear? Na non living thing “eatery” commit suicide or human being?

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by bigtt76(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
The heading though makes it look like the person who died was named Eniola cheesy

Creatorchris:
Bukka Hut, a popular Lagos eatery, allegedly committed suicide.

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Oizee(f): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

my exact thought those days but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by IMPARTIAL: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
From the caption, I thought it was Eniola Daniels that committed suicide. Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Johnn74: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Laolu Martins did not commit suicide❌
He slumped and hit his head at the shopping mall Tuesday and later died ❗️

5 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Sensiblerealist: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
What a myopic assertion!.
So what about, Drake, Mayweather, Wayne Rooney, Gascoigne et al.
May una sufri dey display shallow views sha

Natural2Heal:

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Solofresh2: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

If only you know lol
I know of friends who are millionaires, cashing out steadily
See the last game I played on bet pawa earlier this month. I even posted it on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by smile4kenn(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
What a myopic assertion!.
So what about, Drake, Mayweather, Wayne Rooney, Gascoigne et al.
May una sufri dey display shallow views sha

All of you always using the word myopic do not even know the meaning of myopic . Yeye dey smell.

check this link for the real gist on why he committed suicide.

https://gist.am/q/co-founder-of-popular-lagos-eatery-bukka-hut-laolu-martins-reportedly-committed
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Bobbynobobby: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I know, right? Just imagine. Reasoning people will rather kill themselves than commit suicide

* Rational people would rather be killers than commit suicide
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by HolyPussy: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

If na you be lecturer wey government neva pay since February because of ASUU strike, you no go start to dey try your luck with Bet9ja?

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bobbynobobby:

* Rational people would rather be killers than commit suicide

And irrational people, suicide? Over their dead body - they'd rather kill themselves!
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Redoil: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
adioolayi:
Please speak out....someone is ready to listen to you..

Suicide is not an option
it easier said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.