Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide (81515 Views)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Laolu Martins, Founder Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Takes His Own Life / Founder Of Bukka Hut, Laolu Martins Commits Suicide In His Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by wonder233: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
May someone not kill your loved one and say what he thought he knew
maasoap:

Who do you like this? Stop rambling. He said what he thought he knew, not in the capacity of the authority. I really don't know what you are fuming about.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Speaklove: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Hope say non be bet9ja make this one kill himself.

Government need to look into youth gambling addiction in Nigeria.

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

My own addiction is gone beyond redemption, make I non talk about myself......
Do you think only gorverment can provide remedy ?
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by CheapHomes1: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
help him put owner.. that's all

Put "owner" where?
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by NEUDUDE: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eatery business is difficult. I feel sad for him sha. Must be loans

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Only the weak commits suicide

Pray make you no see Something we pass you. No need motivate me, just pray make you no see.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Dshocker(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

How can gambling be only for the poor!

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tragic
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by faithfull18(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Realmi: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

and e belike the guy na ur name sake oo
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Tywo2018: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
He actually fell on Tiles and hit is head on floor according to reports.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by millionboi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
If only you know lol
I know of friends who are millionaires, cashing out steadily
See the last game I played on bet pawa earlier this month. I even posted it on Facebook
you fit dey help me with game
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by hkidola00(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

haahaa..lies.bro..vc ke grin
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

Nah. Only the strong commits suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by spencekat(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers
Big men play o
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
It must have been debts or bank loans that frustrated him to commit suicide. Most fast foods restaurants in Nigeria are making huge losses. Few are profitable.

On top of the loans on the neck of the owner he also has to contend with dishonest staff who will be stealing money, food and ingredients at every given opportunity angry

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dshocker:

How can gambling be only for the poor!
Ask him o
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by hkidola00(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
involved in
Natural2Heal:

hmmm..what of Chelsea owner abrahamovic involved in sport betting..or top rich footballer and rich men caught in the act
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by mich2012: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:

Don't say this. It's highly insensitive
Pray you don't find yourself in circumstances that are beyond you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Baba yarn...
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by F117nighthawk: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Did u read the comments made by the person who posted the news?
He said a close friend of his said it was suicide but they will not disclose the reason here,
I guess u are one judging people making comments here? u cannot just hear people drop dead and first thing u assume it's murder, a lot of people also die of natural causes,
And in this case many of his close friends will surely know what he is going through, because as a man we always share out problems with very Close friends of ours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Ogilegs: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
wonder233:
The newest format in Nigeria now is to murder someone, quickly put out a narrative that they committed suicide, then watch as gullible people lap it all up hook line sinker.
Nigerians are among the most shallow people on earth, I've never seen a people so easily deceived. So swayed by bandwagon and first narratives.
Criminals can't believe how easy it is! See them rushing to comment words of advice and motivation, because one person said it was suicide. Nobody is asking, lets really investigate first, nobody is saying, lets reserve our comments first before it is fully investigated.
In some other places, any death is first treated as a potential murder before anything else.
Not Nigerians. Who is this man that said it is suicide? On what authority has he pronounced it suicide? What does he know that could aid the authorities in investigation?
Elsewhere, you cannot even rush to break this kind of news or make this kind of pronouncement cos the authorities will immediately assume you know something. But watch as this will all go away in a hail of meaningless words of motivation and RIPS

Best comment!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

What did you just say? As long as gambling is concerned, You don't know nothing! It's better if you keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by doubrakiribo: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rest Easy.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Bfly: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
You dey cast suicide but dey hide the victim reason for it.

You no well.

Them suppose teach you lesson.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by millionboi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
kansoboy:

Gamble responsibly and win...I can guide u to win 17 odds daily.

But as for suicide. It is wicked spirit whispering into Ur ear. U have to fight back by praying
how do I join you
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by fof1: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creatorchris:
Bukka Hut, a popular Lagos eatery, allegedly committed suicide.

According to journalist Eniola Daniel, who revealed this on Twitter, Laolu Martins committed suicide around 3 a.m. today, September 28, in Lekki Lagos.

"The founder of Bukka Hut commits suicide. Laolu Martins, the founder of Bhukka Hospitality Limited, is said to have committed suicide around 3 a.m. today in Lekki, Lagos. So sad.

"A friend of his and other sources claimed he committed suicide for reasons I won't go into here," he wrote.

https://twitter.com/BukkaHut/status/1575089160968249344?s=20&t=QWB-impsCoiLu5grlIzCAg

How Can his Soul Rest in Peace,Pls? How Dear is his Soul...when he committed SUICIDE? What is Wrong with us...New Nigerians?
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Damnfailure: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
One by one we are going
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Eriokanmi: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:
It must have been debts or bank loans that frustrated him to commit suicide. Most fast foods restaurants in Nigeria are making huge losses. Few are profitable.
Most likely the cause. The ever-increasing fx rates are really worrisome. SMEs are crying. Voting next year requires wisdom.

So painful. What a promising young guy
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Theboy21: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Are you for real? Drake come check this out
No mind that one, drake that stake millions of dollars with other celebrities... cheesy cheesy
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PlanktonX: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Devilagentcap:
RIP

The only tin I can never think of in my life is committing suicide. Never

Never say never, but in all things be prayerful and ask for the grace and mercy not to be tempted beyond your limit.

Lord, I ask for your mercy and grace to stay above all temptations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.