Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78906 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MNDY(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Bombeverybody:
Na this surprise you? My mother duped me of 500k I gave her to get me a plot of land. I gave her because I believe she was more experience than myself in land dealings and because she quite popular....na voicemail the money enter till tomorrow. I gave her in January 2017. Our relationship have never been same afterwards. She just dey answer my mother ni while I be answer her son for mouth.

Dis una matter na eye-opener for me o.
I dey plan to help my retired father finish im building. I no wan dey around while work go dey go on.

I no kon know weda dem go fiiiii dupe me or not. I really wan do am. I neva buy my own land or build.

I don hear of many abroad people own wella. One guy even shock as e return see say dem build am im house true true and wella sef.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Mrfixitt(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She can't return her to her father because she is only 1 year 3 months and she is still nursing her.
I can't never separate the innocent child from her mother to save my marriage. I would prefer that she leaves with the child and continue to take care of her outside of my house.
This is the best decision I will take if I were in your shoes. Meanwhile, don't ever allow your other kids to be raised by that woman. Stay strong bro, God will heal you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by IbileIfe: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

No child is bastard.

It is an abomination to Almighty God to call anyone a bastard.
Every child has a father.
Your ignorance of the father does mean the innocent child is a bastard.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by KIDfurniture(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2022
If you can live without a man . Plz do ! If you met ur wife broken down there . My brother just pray that the man who broke it is dead oh. They always find a way to go back to the man that opened it up for them.. marriage is not for everybody .

Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cescky(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

your just a fo000l

see how you call an innocent child with so much venom, she the child do anything wrong,

your family and linage are the real BASTARDS
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by judeolokor(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2022
lordally:

When you people later found out she's trying to kill your friend , what did he or you do , how did you guys manage the situation?

bros though I was not the one who find out but the family saw his condition and went diabolical u know and they were told so they called their son but mumuishly because of love for the woman he said they were wit hunting the woman so wen I saw my friend after the parents told me I decided to pay him a visit when the woman was not around I just confirmed everything my friend na strict guy but everything was foolish including his doings I stylish took him to a fast food we prayed togeda and I sweet talked he opened up and that was how we separated them it was after some months the woman friends came pleading to the man's family how he took the man's wife to all dis fetish people am going into detail because of this young man. bro some women are good and nice if u get them u are extremely lucky but if u jam the wan wen wan kill u na sorry be ur name ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2022
luluosas:
So many women there indeed. I am sure you are not married.
yes I'm not

All this talk of men take care of yourself no the reach your side, in this hard time that a man has to hustle like tomorrow no dey, then he will still live with a woman he can not trust and be suffering heartaches. Have you not heard of peace of mind. Even marriage is not compulsory. Make una dey deceive yourself
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MNDY(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Dextre:

See rubbish cappings. Accidental cheating?

Na their new way be dat. As rape no wan dey work very well again, they will form being taken advantage of from highness.

One very small teenage girl around here on her way to my friend's place diverted to meet a job agent guy, allowed the guy Bleep her to get the job and was confessing to my friend that the guy put something in her drink to make her sleep and take advantage of her.

While the Highness Lamba can be true at times, I no dey still buy am. because normally, you as a woman (and man too) go dey very careful not to drink anything if you know say e go fiiii put you for wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Light78: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed

The wife should do hers, and if positive, she cheated.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Jman06:
And you're a septuagenarian It is his fault that the whorish wife started cheating just because of temporary difficulty the man faced

The fact that the man didn't tell her before attempting to invest the 200k through his sister is not enough reason for her to go haywire and allow their marriage deteriorate to the point of separation. But as usual, whenever a man is down financially, foolish women start misbehaving and people like you cheer them up.

Let's flip this scenario, assuming the same fate befell the woman and the man decides to make trouble about it by withdrawing his love and financial support to the wife, would you still fault the wife for the man's behavior

AM I TALKING TO YOU?NO!AM I TALKING TO EVERYBODY?NO!AM TALKING TO THE FEW THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH AND EXPERIENCED TRUE REBLITIES OF LIFE LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN!SO,KEEP OFF!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
AM I TALKING TO YOU?NO!AM I TALKING TO EVERYBODY?NO!AM TALKING TO THE FEW THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH AND EXPERIENCED TRUE REBLITIES OF LIFE LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN!SO,KEEP OFF!

We know that most married men are the most unhappy set of people on earth, i can see where your advice is coming from.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by justuschi50: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2022
GerogeI:

Idiot don't not insult me for your poor upbringing grounding. Go ask you parents, who owns a child born by a married woman, irrespective of paternity in Enugu state. Infact go dig into your family genealogy, you might even be a decendant of a child born by another man. The whole village will know, but no one ever references it.
so I should accept a bastard na. This are what is making our igbo girls mishave

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
judeolokor:

bros though I was not the one who find out but the family saw his condition and went diabolical u know and they were told so they called their son but mumuishly because of love for the woman he said they were wit hunting the woman so wen I saw my friend after the parents told me I decided to pay him a visit when the woman was not around I just confirmed everything my friend na strict guy but everything was foolish including his doings I stylish took him to a fast food we prayed togeda and I sweet talked he opened up and that was how we separated them it was after some months the woman friends came pleading to the man's family how he took the man's wife to all dis fetish people am going into detail because of this young man. bro some women are good and nice if u get them u are extremely lucky but if u jam the wan wen wan kill u na sorry be ur name ooooooo
after God fear women. EVE chop fruit see say she dey naked she come carry give Adam na so Adam eye follow open.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

So bad. While we v bad women, we also v the good ones.
May God heal you sir.
Meanwhile, have you ran DNA test on the other kids? If they are yours then I suggest you tell her to return the child to the owner.
I can't take such thing if I m a man.
Try and see if the relationship can work after she returned the child. If it can't work, separate. A broken heart can heal. A damaged home can't heal. Consider your children's upbringing/welfare before making a final decision. You v 3 legitimate kids and 1 illegitimate kid.
If you buy four shoes and one of them isn't your size, will you return the 4 shoes or only the one that's not your size?
Seek marriage counselors if you can't bear it alone or spiritual father/mother and the relation of you and your wife if necessary cos this matter no suppose reach public at all. You ll get more crazy advice like you are getting on Nairaland.
It's well with you.
Link to the previous thread of the op
https://www.nairaland.com/7252543/unsure-father-fourth-child

You have said it all
You speak very matured
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

The part where the woman got pregnant for another man is entirely on her. There are at least 30 known contraceptives that women can use to prevent such things from happening but she decided to get pregnant and also keep the baby..
"SHE HAD TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND THE KIDS"
I don't get this
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT?THAT LIVING COSTS MONEY?AND THE HUBBY ABANDONED THE WIFE AND KIDS?HE EVEN DIDNT SEND MONEY FOR UPKEEP?EVEN WHEN SHE HAS A JOB,COULD HER INCOME SUSTAIN THE FAMILY?WHEN SHE SEEKS HELP,WOULD SHE GET IT FREELY FROM MEN?TALKING ABOUT DRUGS?YOU KNOW UP TO 30 BCS YOU AV BN EXPOSED TO IT!SOME LADIES DONT INDULGE IN SUCH THINGS!THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Hafis1(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Before you conclude on any decision you are about to make. Please conduct a DNA on the on the baby's mother also it might surprise you this could be from the Hospital probably the child was swap
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Anyone who can raise her. If the original father is notified of his crime and he wished to take the child, let him have it. If the husband of the mother or the mother want to raise her, let them have her. Infact, the best people to raise her are the mother and her husband. This is to spite the father.

Spite the father? How? Spite the father for enjoying free kpekus without suffering any consequence. This your reasoning is why men fùck women randomly and indiscriminately without thinking of the children left behind. In the US, you could go yo jail for abdicating your responsibility of indiscriminately fathering a child without child support.

Besides, the day he decides wants his child, the law will be on his side, all the court will require is a DNA test.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT?THAT LIVING COSTS MONEY?AND THE HUBBY ABANDONED THE WIFE AND KIDS?HE EVEN DIDNT SEND MONEY FOR UPKEEP?EVEN WHEN SHE HAS A JOB,COULD HER INCOME SUSTAIN THE FAMILY?WHEN SHE SEEKS HELP,WOULD SHE GET IT FREELY FROM MEN?TALKING ABOUT DRUGS?YOU KNOW UP TO 30 BCS YOU AV BN EXPOSED TO IT!SOME LADIES DONT INDULGE IN SUCH THINGS!THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!GOOD DAY!!

So the woman was sleeping with various men to be able to sustain herself and her kids, abi no be she born them?
She’s a LovePeddler.
And the woman doesn’t also have family that could help?
Well she will have to continue the lifestyle after the OP divorces her, according to your logic there’s nothing wrong in sleeping with various men to take care of yourself and your biological kids.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
CalmElder:
Be strong and reject depression, by immersing yourself in whatever to keep you busy.
For the sake of your dependants, man up.

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a proper marriage, after 3 kids o.

She wants to put my heart at rest so that I can 'chop'. Not me.
Another mumu is sleeping with her and feeling like Romeo.

Sometimes I blame our fellow men for breaking people's homes.

I don't know how so men feel to be fucking peoples wife and be ok with it, since you know that if she is pregnant tomorrow now you not still accept her
How will the person feel if is the other way round?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I don't know how so men feel to be fucking peoples wife and be ok with it, since you know that if she is pregnant tomorrow now you not still accept her
How will the person feel if is the other way round?

It was the people’s wife that chose the men that fuc.ked her, was she raped?
Have you heard of “my body, my choice”, who chose to have sex with those men, to the extent of getting pregnant, she didn’t consent to it?

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by HRMK: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

We know that most married men are the most unhappy set of people on earth, i can see where your advice is coming from.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY:A FOOL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL!HE BLVS HE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF WISDOM!HE IS BETTER IGNORED!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
HRMK:
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY:A FOOL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL!HE BLVS HE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF WISDOM!HE IS BETTER IGNORED!GOOD DAY!!

Same goes for you, a dullard thinks he is making sense not knowing he’s embarrassing himself.
A dullard doesn’t know what “wisdom” means, talkless of having a monopoly of it.
According to your dull logic, women should sleep around with various men to sustain herself and her biological kids, you are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Skmoda360(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:

I go with you 1000% bro....

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by SleekyPosh(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
All this weak men with there advice. Seems you are the man she's cheating with.

What A Torpedo..I swear I suspect this is the Bastard Father of That child!

Werey wan disguise

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
27Pushing30:

What this means is that she ONLY came back to you ONLY because she was pregnant for a man WHO OBVIOUSLY was not interested in marrying her.

Please for your safety and peace separate again and this time move for divorce on the grounds of infidelity.

CAVEAT: You are free to disregard this advice but women will be women … remember that.

That's the koko of the matter. She left the husband on the flimsy excuse of "he sent N200,000 to his sister" because she was already cheating with her co-worker. That one must have promised her heaven and earth. When she then got pregnant, the playboy co-worker japa. She then went back to plan B to beg the husband for reconciliation. Immediately the had sex, she declared pregnancy. The guys still in love accepted even though he knew she cheated. After 9 month baby ended up looking like the co-worker. After DNA, it is confirmed that baby is not his. Wife still lying that she had sex with co worker a month before coming back. Man is still SIMPing and doing "pick me dance".

Paternity fraud should be prosecuted as 419, because it is obtaining through false pretense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Skmoda360(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed
Keep quiet jawre.....you this ann.oying human being
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Hafis1:
Before you conclude on any decision you are about to make. Please conduct a DNA on the on the baby's mother also it might surprise you this could be from the Hospital probably the child was swap

She is her bio mother the child looks exactly like her colleague she cheated on me with but she has denied that they were still together by the time she conceived. According to her the test result is wrong she claimed that they had breaks up in July 2020 we got back together in September 2020 she conceived that same month which is right according to the child birth date. I believed she was few days pregnant when we got back together or she had slept with both of us at the same during conception. If I am not the father the other man is surely the father.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

Lol i advise you do the DNA test for the other kids.
Before a woman can get pregnant for someone she must have really LOVED him talkless of a married woman, maybe their love life didn’t start when y’all separated, it only made her more free to have unprotected s.ex
Fact is she doesn’t respect you, she only settled down for you,
Op think about the bolded, it's too legit....your wife might be wolf who never loved you ..

Well said bro.

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She is her bio mother the child looks exactly like her colleague she cheated on me with but she has denied that they were still together by the time she conceived. According to her the test result is wrong she claimed that they had breaks up in July 2020 we got back together in September 2020 she conceived that same month which is right according to the child birth date. I believed she was few days pregnant when we got back together or she had slept with both of us at the same during conception. If I am not the father the other man is surely the father.

Is the suspected father still her colleague at work? Has he been informed of the situation? What's the current relationship between wife and co-worker like now? Have you ever snooped on the text or WhatsApp messages? You need to if you have not.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

Lol i advise you do the DNA test for the other kids.
Before a woman can get pregnant for someone she must have really LOVED him talkless of a married woman, maybe their love life didn’t start when y’all separated, it only made her more free to have unprotected s.ex
Fact is she doesn’t respect you, she only settled down for you,
This is an eye opener statement
Wow
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by grafixdon: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Saao:
Bro when I saw your message, I was angry in my soul and I took decision to send the woman away but in second thought which I believe its the right thing to do. Tell your wife the result of the DNA, let her inform the father of the child, give him the option of taking his child, if he didn't, consider her as ur adopted child for the sake of your other children. Broken home is the most terrible thing to imagine, don't go into it. Your wife is terrible

The home has already broken, can there be any peace in that house again? I doubt it... There will be alot of monitoring, suspicious, anger, bitterness, regret etc in that house, there'll never be peace again. The woman herself will not enjoy the marriage again. Let's be realistic, the man will always suspecting her and when there's no trust in marriage, the home collapse
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
wirinet:

Is the suspected father still her colleague at work? Has he been informed of the situation? What's the current relationship between wife and co-worker like now? Have you ever snooped on the text or WhatsApp messages? You need to if you have not.
Will it change the outcome of what has happened on ground?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.