Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78848 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by zrocky: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:
She cheated she didn't tell you. She got pregnant She didn't still come clean, the child is growing up everyday and she didn't still come clean. Brother hear me well she can kill you, I repeat she can kill you. You are lucky it's not Europe you owe her nothing. Just do dna on your other kids for confirmation, while that is going on dump her, I repeat dump her. They are so many women out there bro dump her and have your peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Ikpeazukerosene:
Open an account on those hookup websites and put your wife's pictures there. That is where the useless prostitute belongs.
Haha please
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Make una try read him other 3 posts.
Didn't support him when he was down. Check
Cheated on him when he was down. Check.

This morning, I saw a post about a man complaining that his wife doesn't respect him to the point of putting pepper in his bathing water because he didn't fetch water for her.

I go marry so
guy no be so oooo. Dem no dey use one marriage compare another one. Let God and the natural sense that he gave you be your guide. I no be marriage counselor ooo.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by EdiskyHarry: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Any woman that cheats on you in marriage and even brought in a child that is not yours for you to raise has the tendency of poisoning your food one day.
This is my advice.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by adecz: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2022
The child in question is currently
less than two years old. For things
to normalize, it's better your wife takes
the child away from your household
to the adulterer who impregnated her.❌❌

Since she did the deed, let her suffer
the shame and humiliation.

Why in the first place was she so upset
that you lost your own money to
a relation❓❓

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by mensos544: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Don't go n do d right thing since u no well.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
CalmElder:
Be strong and reject depression, by immersing yourself in whatever to keep you busy.
For the sake of your dependants, man up.

A colleague who is having issues with the husband told me that they didn't have a proper marriage, after 3 kids o.

She wants to put my heart at rest so that I can 'chop'. Not me.
Another mumu is sleeping with her and feeling like Romeo.

Sometimes I blame our fellow men for breaking people's homes.
A man is always and ever ready to have sex..Except if he has underlying sickness or going through emotional trauma...Or he has conscience and principles. Of course some don't have this, they are ready to knack anything with opening. lipsrsealed

When it comes to marriage, a wife must be decent..Emphasis on decency..Forget the crazy girlfriend that knacks every minute and then, marriage is a diff ball game..

I keep saying it, some men are married to themselves..thinking they have a wife.

You will know you are blessed when you meet challenges in marriage and watch your wife's reaction towards you.

OP started having issues the moment he lost his job.. undecided the challenge, the wife explosion, the separation and the infidelity.. lipsrsealed

Life is unfair, but be prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Clean2016: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

Previous thread:

HAVE YOU DONE DNA TEST TO FIND OUT IF ACTUALLY YOU BELONG TO THE FAMILY YOU EVEN CLAIMED?

IF DNA IS DONE, LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING THAT SURNAME THEY CLAIM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Any woman that cheats on you in marriage and even brought in a child that is not yours for you to raise has the tendency of poisoning your food one day.
This is my advice.

I don't even eat her food anymore neither do I share the same bed with her
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Firstcitizen: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2022
zedegit:

Have you given birth before? Do you understand the horrible pains women go through pushing out babies?

I understand what she did was wrong but don't send her away. Confront her with the discovery, her response should guide your decision. If she's sober, give her a chance.

Remember some men also cheat, men like Yul Edochie and they expect their wife to forgive them.

#Cheating is wrong

I cannot believe what I just read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by EdiskyHarry: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

I don't even eat her food anymore neither do I share the same bed with her
I know many people will advise you to keep the child and your wife to safe your marriage.
But the truth is, that will make the matter worst because once you set your eyes on the child there is a picture that will reflect in your mind, and the mental depression and trauma will continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Corporate2020: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

It's sad that your former marriage ended this way. God will judge your ex wife

Invite your family members and family members of your ex wife and make the matter OPEN and KNOWN to everyone so that she will not secretly eliminate you. Talking from known experiences. Don't keep a secret for the devil she will use it to bury you.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ojonugba2014(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
U have 3 options
1.show her evidence ND chase her out ASAP, because she can kill u to cover up

2. Act as if u don't know anything.

3. INVITE your family ND her family ND table the issue openly ( if lots of people from both families is aware, she can't strike you again)

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by heniford2: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
This is so bad
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Born2winnx: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2022
This is bad
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Hi brother John,
Am so sorry for the realities setting before your very eyes. To begin, I will advise that you take the same secret DNA test on the other children at least to be certain about their paternity, so as not to make a blind decision you would regret later.
Then, once confirmed that the rest children are yours, confront your wife that you would like to run DNA test on your baby telling her that you are not at rest seeing how she doesn't resemble the family. Her reaction will tell you what next.
But, I will not suggest that you throw her out even if it is confirmed, and that's where your maturity will play out. Please, don't get depressed, move on as if nothing has happened until you get the DNA results of the other children.
Peace be with you
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Emman08: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Fucking hell

Speechless
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wonder233: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2022
It has nothing to do with all that. A promiscuous person is a promiscuous person no matter what you do or don't do
jkpbestseries:
na waooh. Are you not satisfying her or there is no free flow of money in the relationship
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by luluosas(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2022
So many women there indeed. I am sure you are not married.
zrocky:
She cheated she didn't tell you. She got pregnant She didn't still come clean, the child is growing up everyday and she didn't still come clean. Brother hear me well she can kill you, I repeat she can kill you. You are lucky it's not Europe you owe her nothing. Just do dna on your other kids for confirmation, while that is going on dump her, I repeat dump her. They are so many women out there bro dump her and have your peace

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

She must have love him? What if it happens by chance?

And it was when she got pregnant by “chance” she knew she had to beg her husband back after how many months?
How do you get pregnant by chance? By having unprotected sex?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wirinet(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:

Bros.. there is nothing you can say against that woman that you won't make sense....

The deed has been done...what's next..?

Now the man is thinking about the welfare of his children...
I doubt if he wants to take care of them alone...

What about his own welfare? I mean his own mental welfare. You want him to suffer and struggle to raise a child fathered by another man and at the same time suffer to raise his 3 kids? What about the father of the baby? He bears no responsibility for his own child?

Have you thought about the psychological torture he will experience in his own home? Have you thought about the new family dynamics on how the other children will relate to the new child? The others children will claim "this is my father's house". Will the man still be able to have sex with his wife, when the child will always be a reminder of her infidelity.

To me the best option will be divorce and a good Co-parenting arrangement. Even the Bible supports divorce on the grounds of infidelity (and here we are talking about illegitimate child).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by PhantomThief(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2022
CHEATING IS NOT A FORGIVABLE OFFENSE IN MARRIAGE.

The fact that she left your house for some time doesn't give her the right to be with another man when you're not divorced.

A woman that can pin another man's pregnancy on you for any reason whatsoever has never loved nor give a fvck about you and is capable of killing you, This is all shades of disrespect and One day she'll dump you because of your simp cum boy attitude when she is done using you

Show her the fucking door and celebrate your victory over simping with your guys over a bottle of beer.

Meanwhile I'll advice you to also run DNA test for the rest of the children.We never can tell, or else you might father bastards for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Greenfusion: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Sad tale, I just wonder what happened to contraceptives like CONDOM that they couldn't just adopt. I just can't imagine what you are going through, this is real mess.

Like someone suggested, you may need to confirm that your wife is the mother of that child by doing a DNA test since the child doesn't look like either of you. Make your decision when you get the result, if you decide to keep her, spiritual cleansing would be advised, I learnt some of these things have spiritual implications. Be very CAREFUL and PRAYERFUL. So, try and stay strong, don't like it get to you. I hope you've gotten a job for yourself now. It is well.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Maynman: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
NezzyMike:

Hope you are a legitimate son of your father undecided Stop calling children that were conceived by a man and woman bastards. Be warned

But here you are asking if I’m “legitimate”, so we have illegitimate children?
Is it the word “bastard” that’s paining you?
You should first look up the definition of Bastard.
I was on my own before you quoted me, get sense and Be careful.

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Billygee2u: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided
You're a real man with balls
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by SPAMBOX7: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
No advice for simps this year. Let's wait till after elections
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Billygee2u: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
how can such a deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest marriage ever work?! you can still be a great father to your kids without being married to this woman.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by blaise26abj(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2022
This is why I always shout that SEPARATION IS NOT DIVORCE ! Sleeping with other people because of separation is terrible . Once you reconcile , that indiscretion will ultimately destroy what is being rebuilt . Get divorced first before sleeping with other people
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by wonderr(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed
is this coming from a human being?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Robnectar:

If nah ur bro dey stuck in such situation, nah so u go advice am abi, dodoyorburukugrin
Arindin my bros ll take the best decision. Mumuboy
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

He'd be justified to walk away from the woman with his kids and get someone that'd raise them.
It's not easy to get who ll raise kids. 3 kids for that matter. The solution depends on if the wife is really sorry for her deeds and is ready to make the marriage work for better again. If the wife's changed for good, make d man collect her back. A known devil is better than a new Angel

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
If you the rest of your kids are yours then your 4th child was exchanged at the hospital by the nurses
Your wife is innocent
Don't be a stupid lipsrsealed embarassed
This one no even read the whole story, he just jump Gbam inside post

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.